hideout

Stars in the night sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[past]

[9 pm]

 

“You love it up here?”

 

Yongseok nodded. He lay down on the hard ground with his arm as pillow. While Shin on the other hand battling his fear of heights by pretending to be cool. He can’t show his weakness infront of an 18 years old.

 

But without doubt that the view from the top were stunning. Shimmering lights all over the city that looks like glitters from where he stands. While above there, lies countless stars with the dark blue sky as background.

 

Calming.

 

“I always go up here when I don’t feel like going home. Or when I had a fight with my mom.”

 

Yongseok speaks out. More like speaking to himself. His eyes wanders on the skies above. Not setting his eyes on Shin at all.

 

He is starting to feel comfortable having Shin around him. As a friend and a brother. Enough to invite him all the way to his hideout. That’s what he called this place. A hideout. Because whenever he goes up there he wishes nobody will find him.

 

 

 

 

“Mind if I ask you something?”

 

Takuya put down the half filled mug on the desk as he glanced at Shin for a moment before he looked back on the screen.

 

“Go ahead.” he said.

 

 

“Do you have any girlfriend? Or someone you liked?”

 

Shin crosses his arms as he rest his lower back on the desk.

That question took Takuya by surprise. Shin is really unexpected.

 

 

“I did have someone I liked. It’s you. But I can’t date or marry you anyway so I guess it won’t work.”

 

 

Takuya shows off his flirty smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter