I trusted you

Stars in the night sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s with that face?”

Seyoung showed his concern on the bitter expression of his bestfriend.

 

Takuya went over to his apartment that day to hang around for a while.

The younger one refuse to open up at first. It took him a while to convince Takuya to finally speak out.

 

 

“Hyung, if I tell you this would you believe me?”

 

-”You can tell me everything. I am always here to lend my ears for you. What is it?”

Seyoung showed his grin as he face Takuya. Preparing himself to listen to whatever it is that has been troubling him this time.

Takuya is being hesistant as he bites his lower lip. He wanted to let it all out but nothing comes out. Unsure of what the reaction he is about to face.

 

“You know I am currently writing my next novel right?”

 

Seyoung nodded slowly.

 

“In every novels it has to be characters right???”

 

He nodded again. But this time with a frowned brows. Waiting for his next word.

 

 

“They.. the characters went out. I don’t know how it happens but they visited me in my room! They even talked to me. At first I was shocked too but the second time it happens I started to get it. But I am still confused. What do I do?”

 

As soon as he finished talking, Seyoung stared at the younger ones without blinking his eyes. Frozen. His mouth parted a little. His jaw hangs.

 

“Oh.. I uh- wait let me try to understand the whole thing first”

 

He finally looked away after a moment, stuttered in his speech. He rubs his forehead and plays with the bangs that hangs lightly there.

Takuya can see this kind of reaction coming. He couldn’t believe it either.

 

“Are.. are you saying that your character came to life? Popping out of the book like the ones we saw in movies?”

Seyoung gesture the popping out movement by using his palm as the ‘book’.

 

“No.. no hyung! They just appeared out of nowhere. I can’t- ..I don’t even know how to explain it to you.”

Takuya failed to speak any further. What else is there to talk about when he himself is filled with confusion?

 

“Have you… seen a doctor?”

 

Seyoung pat gently on his shoulder.

“What?? Are you saying that I am sick? Or gone crazy?!”

 

That question hurts him somehow. When did he become so sensitive and emotional?

 

“No. I don’t mean it that way-”

 

-”I trusted you..” Takuya mumbled as he stood up and head straight to the door.

Leaving Seyoung hanging there alone. Surrounded with guilt.

 

He is not crazy! Definitely not. He just went too far with his imaginary world this time. Perhaps? That’s what he wanted to believe in. Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter