happiness

Stars in the night sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He walked towards his apartment. Tired and sleepy. He just finished his shift for the day and he wanted to take a nice warm shower and go straight for a nap before he proceed to his writing.

As his footsteps get heavier and the journey to his apartment seemed to be miles away.

The elevator stopped at his level and opened its door to let him out. Only a few more steps until he reached home. But there, waiting for him at the hallway -at the entrance of his front door lies another unsolved issue.

 

“Hyung..?”

He voiced out. Barely heard.

 

"Are you working on weekend again? You promised me you won’t be taking the extra shift on weekend so you could get a proper rest.”

Seyoung started nagging like a mom before Takuya could even greet him.

 

“And this! I have been trying to reach out to you for the last few days that feels like forever, and you left my calls unanswered!”

 

He grabbed the phone Takuya was holding and place it right on his face.

He glanced at the ‘missed calls’ notification that greeted his eyes.

His effort of trying to take his phone back was denied by Seyoung.

 

“Look, I am sorry for what I have said that time. But that is not an excuse for you to ignore my calls.”

 

Takuya's lips cracked a little smile . Nobody cared for him more than this hyung did.

 

“Apologies accepted. Phone?”

 

He showed his palm, asking for his phone back.

 

“Here. Don’t let me get worried like that anymore. Let’s get inside, I will cook dinner for us. And you will tell me everything about it, okay?”

Handing him the phone as he wait for Takuya to unlock his door.

 

 

 

[past]

[9:30 pm]

 

“It’s been a while.”

-“I know!”

 

The two hugged each other in excitement at the entrance of the apartment.

Since Sangmin is getting busy with his acting jobs and Shin is mainly at the office trying to resolve his multiple cases, the cousins could barely meet up like they used to.

 

“She’s pretty and all but when the camera is off, she had this cool expression that gives me a hint that I shouldn’t get close to her. So we only talked when we’re practicing and getting into character.”

Sangmin took a sip from his canned beer while telling Shin about his experience while working.

 

“oh really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter