5. Chapter

Ocean eyes

Jongdae felt small. Like….really ridiculously small as he faced four tall men along with the Queen in front of him. He felt really ing tiny….because….hell, they were all so ing tall!

Much taller than Minseok himself and he already had a height of about seven feet.

And then….there came him….with one seventy-five metres (five seventy-four feet), which was similar to a dwarf beside them. And also their stares and the way they ogled him didn’t actually help him to feel any better or more comfortable.


 


 

He just felt more insecure and fidgeted around in his spot as he mustered himself.

He wore black patent-leather shoes, pewter-grey skinny-like trousers and a cream coloured, medieval-like, linen cotton shirt with a lava-grey belt that was corded around his lover torso. So….a pretty normal outfit for their universe, he thought?….

That was at least, what Amber had told him before, when the employees were dressing him. She also said that he looked super y and hot and even called him an ‘anilsovat’, which made the other stylists blush and burst out into laughter.

That should have showed him that he shouldn’t ask, what it meant. But he didn’t get it back then and asked her about the word’s meaning and when she told him….he wished that he would have been into a black hole in the ground. Because as soon as she had told him he was as red as a tomato in an instant and had whined like a little kid, which had only made the servants laugh louder as Amber had been chuckling at his cute reaction.

Because the word meant ‘-bomb’ in the human language and nobody had ever called him like that….

So that had been quite embarrassing for him, since he also wasn’t really fond of his body. He didn’t hate his body, but he also wasn’t fond of it or thought that it was good-shaped either and so he had practically hidden it until now.


 


 

But now that wasn’t possible with his current clothing and so he just stared at the ground, a light pink covering his cheeks as he avoided the Princes’ intimidating and piercing stares. Since they only made him feel more nervous, with only more doubts filling his head that made his heart drop.


 


 

Yet, before he could sink any further into his self-pity a hand on his left shoulder ripped him out of his paralyzed state and his head shot up. Only to find the Queen smiling at him reassuringly as she dipped he head low to show him that he could relax and that he was save. She also gave him a pointed look, her eyes reflecting the whole room’s light. Making them glow brightly with tenderness and Jongdae felt how the tension slowly left his body.

His muscles relaxed and he exhaled a shaky breath that he didn’t realize he had been holding. Also his heartbeat slowed down and he closed his eyes, evening his breath out as he felt how the energy, that had been building inside him, got released. Making him feel totally at ease as a warm and tingly sensation flood his system. Electrifying his veins and brain as he took in a deep breath before his eyes fluttered open again.

And he saw that the Queen was still smiling at him, which made him return it, before she withdrew her hand and turned her head to the four males in front of them. Jongdae did the same and gulped, when he saw that the boys were still watching him intently.


 


 

“So”, the Queen began to speak to loosen the taut atmosphere that lingered between them.

“My dearest sons, I’ve called you to introduce you to Kim Jongdae. The son of Jalwin, also known as the Amél‘ é Urmura. He had been alive all this time and has grown up safely on earth. His mother’s home planet. And as you can maybe already see his transformation has already begun. But he has difficulties with all the power that is flowing through his body, so we have to teach him to control and use it properly, when the transformation should be finished quickly. But first come, of course, the formalities and then the plans”, she finished, before she turned to the male on her left as she looked over to Jongdae to catch his attention.


 


 

“Jongdae, this is ‘Jahiman’ or in your language ‘Joonmyun’. He is the oldest of my four sons and has the power to control water and even blood”, the Queen explained and Jongdae surveyed the boy’s appearance. He had dark blue hair, green-blue eyes and his skin was a mixture of human skin and different teal-bluish fish scales. He wore white trousers and shoes along with a long-sleeved purple robe and was about as tall as Minseok.

After him followed Minseok, who was the second oldest, and Jongdae felt a shudder ran down his spine, when he looked into the other’s ocean eyes. Because as soon as they had locked eye contact they had turned unbelievably cold and empty. Hatred, disgust and disdain evident in them, but also pain and hurt along with something….something else that Jongdae couldn’t quite pinpoint….

Those emotions were very faint, but they were there.

Yet, the negative emotions were stronger and Jongdae felt like the boy would try to shoot holes into him with his piercing eyes. The hatred only increasing with every passing second they kept looking at each other and so Jongdae everted his gaze with a stabbing pain inside his heart that made his body go numb. Sadness spreading through his system that made it hard to breathe as he tried to stay concentrated.


 


 

The other two princes were ‘Optál’, Jongin, and ‘Urihaj’, Sehun, with Jongin being the slightly older out of the two twins. He had red eyes and back hair. His fur-skin was pitch-black and covered by tiger-like silver streaks that also turned invisible sometimes. He wore a tight white top that showed his muscles along with green military pants and black boots. He was a lot taller than Minseok and Joonmyun. At least two fifty metres (about 8.2 feet). Sehun was only the slightest bit smaller, but still very tall.

He had light brown eyes, blonde hair and normal human skin. Only that he had huge white angel wings and that behind his ears were also growing feathers. But in relation to the others he looked….pretty normal, you could say?….


 


 

Jongdae, though, didn’t have the time to proceed his thoughts any further as the Queen spoke up again, while she gave him a serious look.

“I know that this is a lot to take in for you now and I wish that we would have more time, but sadly we don’t. So I will cut it short. The evil will sense that you are back and from how I know him from the past 10.000 years that have passed here, we will get here quickly. Kat’la will sense, find you and try to kill you along with all of us. So we won’t have much time, when he are lucky, we have about four months. You, therefore, have to begin your training now. Mentally and physically to prepare yourself for upcoming fights and confrontations. And it will not be an easy task to fulfill since you’ve got a not assessable power to control. So we don’t know, how the training lessons are going to affect you, your body and your magical energy, since we don’t know how powerful it is. But if it works similar as the rest of Carpricra’s crystals have worked, it will help you a lot.

And I am positive that an Aquamarine works similar to the others and that its power is just much more intense. So I have chosen Joonmyun, Amber and Chanyeol, one of our best instructors, who additionally has a rarer power on our planet too, to train and help you to control your powers and to make the transformation less stressing and painful for you”, she finished and Jongdae felt his heart tightening again as he switched glances between the five people in front of him.


 


 

Doubts filling his head again, because….how was he supposed to help those people?

To….save them?….

To save their, his, dimension without knowing anything about his magical powers or what his power even was?

How should he be able to learn so much in such a short amount of time in a complete foreign world….without anybody he could rely on?

Without any friends….


 


 

Then it suddenly snapped in his head.


 

His friends….


 


 

He looked up at the Queen and was about to ask his question, when she shook her head apologetically, sorrow showing on her soft features and Jongdae understood as he hung his head low.

“But they said….”, he drifted off as he felt tears forming in his eyes from the harsh crush inside his heart. He had almost completely forgotten about them….about the people that mattered to him the most. About the people that he cared for….that he loved and that had helped and protected him….


 


 

How had he been able to forget about them after all that had happened until now?….


 


 

He should be worrying about them and not about himself and his position or his ‘destiny’ as a saviour….

Because he was safe here….


 

But what about them?….


 


 

He began to blame everything onto himself and wished that he would have taken them with him and wouldn’t have left them on earth….

And on top of that even forget about them after everything he had heard about his past.


 


 

Jongdae felt the clump in his chest tightening and his body began to shake from all the overwhelming emotion that ran through him. He felt tears rolling down his cheeks. The pain and concern in his heart just becoming too much as he sniffled quietly.


 


 

But before his emotional situation could get any worse he felt two large hands cupping his cheeks and he flinched, before he heaved his head up to see, who it was.


 


 

And it was no other than the oldest Prince Joonmyun, who smiled soothingly at him, his eyes glistening with calmness as he dried Jongdae’s teary eyes carefully with his thumbs.

“Do not blame yourself, Jongdae. None of this is your fault. Your ability to travel through dimensions was unintentionally activated and so you got conveyed here by accident. It could have killed you and taken you anywhere in the entire universe and its entire dimensions. Because without any training travelling through dimensions is really life-threatening and dangerous. And Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo know that. So when they have promised that they are going to come soon, then they will, no matter what. They might need a little more time, since it is more difficult for non-royal Carprians to travel through dimensions, but they will make it.

Also you are going to learn fast and will be able to control it and your power. So you are not one to blame yourself and think that you are a failure, my prince. Just try your best and hardest and then it is going to work. You just have to believer in yourself”, Joonmyun said as he out his hand onto Jongdae’s chest, right above his heart, where the fusion place was.


 


 

At that Jongdae felt his cheeks heating up as he kept his gaze fixed onto Joonmyun, who then also took his left tiny hand into his big one, looking deeply and with a gentle look into the smaller’s eyes.

“Believe into you, your heart. Listen to it and then let things take their course. So stop thinking like that and let me greet you properly. So welcome back Amél‘ é Urmura“, he said, before he kissed Jongdae’s knuckles, which made Jongdae only blush deeper as his heart skipped a beat from all the embarrassment that radiated through his system.

Making him feel all tingly and bubbly on the inside, when Joonmyun smiled up to him again, before he stood up and towered over Jongdae again.


 


 

But when both of them suddenly heard somebody scoff Joonmyun’s face turned steely and stony as he looked over to Minseok.

“Minseok, don’t”, he warned, but it was too late and Minseok sneered another time as his ice-cold look hit Jongdae instantly and the smaller became goosebumps as the warm feelings inside him disappeared and got replaced by sad and pained ones.

Because as soon as they had locked eye contact Minseok’s gaze darkened and turned into a scornful one.


 


 

“But it is true. He is useless and all of this is his ing fault! He is too weak to handle such a superior power as an Aquamarine has it. He will never learn to handle it in such a short amount of time. Especially not with his filthy human side of him. He won’t be able to save us with his power, nor any of the others, because he won’t be able to handle such a power. He is a wuss and will never learn it and I refuse to marry somebody as useless as him. It doesn’t matter, what destiny has predefined for me or for him.

For me he isn’t the Amél‘ é Urmura and will never be. Because if he would be, he or rather the power of his crystal wouldn’t have let Carpricra get destroyed and father and sister die an unnecessary death in a battle. And also his grandfather would have returned earlier, with him and wouldn’t have let us rot here for 10.000 years in an almost not winnable war, just for this mug to grow up safely. So, not, I will never accept him”, Minseok said harshly and the air around them suddenly felt a lot colder than it had felt before.

And it only worsened as Minseok gave Jongdae the most piercing and vitriolic stare Jongdae had ever seen and he flinched away, fear crawling up his spine. His body shaking violently as he felt like somebody would be tearing his heart apart with a chainsaw over and over again.

“I hate him and will never love h-”

“Minseok!”, the Queen suddenly yelled furiously. “That’s enough! I have told you to behave and to not say such things! And it doesn’t matter, if you like it or not, you are going to marry him. No backtalk!”, his mother said in a threatening low tone and Minseok just looked angrily at her, before he left the room hurriedly. Not even daring to take a glance back, although something inside him told him to.

But he ignored it and just kept walking as the anger inside him kept boiling.


 


 

When the door closed with a loud “Bang!” Jongdae jerked vigorously, his body beginning to shake as Minseok’s words kept repeating in his head.

You are useless!”

He will never make it!”

Because if he would be father and sister would have never died!”


 


 

When that thought crossed his mind he winced visibly and Joonmyun looked over to him again and as soon as they made eye contact his facial expressions softened. Turning apologetic as a sad smile played at the corners of his lips.

“I must apologize for my brother’s inappropriate behaviour. He is very confused at the moment and it also is a lot to take in for him too. Just….give him a little more time and he will get more friendly and open towards you. And….don’t listen to his words. He didn’t mean them and just said them out of a knee-jerk reaction. I am sure that he didn’t mean them that way. He is just….still very hurt and has to proceed a lot at the moment”, Joonmyun tried to reassure Jongdae and the smaller just nodded absent-mindedly.

Because even though he really wanted to believe the taller’s words, he couldn’t, since there was something inside him that doubted the older’s words. And there was also something else in Joonmyun’s eyes. Something very weak, but it was there. It was something grave and crushing and it only spread this oppressive feeling inside Jongdae and he felt his heart contracting in pain.


 


 

And that feeling also didn’t get better through the day. It stayed there, gnawing its way through his heart as it settled deep inside him and all he was able to do was to think about Minseok’s words….

They kept rotating inside his head and he began to ask himself, if he really had been the reason for his home planet’s destruction….

Would he….or rather his crystal really had been able to thwart all of that suffering and harm?

Would he had been able to stop it?….


 


 

Questions like that plagued him and the nauseous sensation kept growing and made him feel sick. He began to doubt himself again….feeling completely redundant and unwanted at that place….


 


 

The only somewhat positive thing that had happened that day was when had met Chanyeol. A quite cheerful guy with a bright smile and pointy elf-ears. He was about two sixty metres tall (8.5 feet) and had several red dots, in all different sizes, all over his body. His hair had a ruby-red colour, his eyes a crimson-red one and he, on top of that, had fire wings and also his hair could turn into fire.

His true form was a fire phoenix, which was quite rare on Gormorria and that had been the main reason, why he should train and prepare Jongdae.


 


 

What the smaller hadn’t expected, though, was Chanyeol to be merciless, when it came to his training. The man didn’t let Jongdae rest until he would have finished one task, before they went on to the next one.

It was exhausting and really nerve-straining and by the end of the day Jongdae just collapsed half-dead into his bed.


 


 

Almost drifting off to dreamland immediately, if there wouldn’t have been this oppressive feeling inside his chest. Telling him that he wouldn’t make it, that he would never be strong enough to reach his complete transformation. That he was weak and that his human body would crash under the unbelievable power.

But not only that bothered him….


 


 

There was more….there was something inside him that made him crack and he began to cry and he didn’t even know the reason, why he even cried. He only felt this pressing weight on his heart, his body, his everything and it made him cry himself to sleep.


 


 


 

Unaware of being watched by a certain somebody the whole time.

 

 

 

Of being watched all along.

 


I am sorry, when there are some spelling mistakes <3

I will correct during my vacations, which will start soon