3. Chapter

Ocean eyes

Sorry,  if there are some grammar and spelling mistakes <3 I will correct them later, but have fun reading! :* ^-^


And the man, Heechul, really hadn’t lied to him. He, actually, brought Jongdae over to a huge, like huge, almost gigantic, city that was at least three times bigger than Seoul. And the large buildings were, just like his grandfather had told him, made of all different kinds of metals and steel. Where big starships and outer space stations were flying around in the orbit, made of thick glass, utalfium*, blinking lights and all kinds of other metals Jongdae didn’t know.

But one thing was certain….the city, and everything around it, looked mind-blowing and stunning.

He had never seen such polished and bright shining metal along with so many diverse kinds of marble incorporated into it and into the buildings.

It was….breathtaking….


 


 

But when he spotted the castle along with the other official and governmental buildings beside and around it, his jaw went slack and he blinked some few times to make sure that he wasn’t just imagining those things. So he shook his head rapidly, before he glanced over to the eye-catching castle again.

Yup, it was real….and the most beauteous thing he had ever seen in his whole life.

It was made of pure white marble, only some black and very fine metal lines cracking their way through the building. Leaving a mystical pattern on their way that shined brightly. And the building itself looked like a mixture of a cube and cylinders that was designed with different artificial styles. Baroque, modern and futuristic elements inwrought into it, which lead to an absolute final gorgeous creation.

And Jongdae began to doubt….

Began to question everything he knew, he had learnt and asked himself, if this could may really be reality….


 


 

Yet, before he had the chance to think further about it and to admire the castle a little longer he and the cougar were already entering the building and Jongdae stopped himself, since he didn’t want anybody to see him on the animal’s back.

So, when they were inside the building he stopped focusing on his surroundings and concentrated on hiding himself properly, which wasn’t quite an easy task with the animal’s quick movements.

Jongdae, though, was lucky, since Heechul only ran about five more minutes, before they stopped right in front a broad golden door.


 


 

“Get down, my prince”, the croaky voice mumbled and Jongdae instantly did that, before a questioning look formed on his face as he locked eye contact with the creature’s amber-coloured eyes.

“So, that is the Great Bargaining Hall. The royal family is now in there on an almost daily basis to discuss the further steps with the other representatives of the 34 ally planets in this war. So the mood is already very tight and tense and I don’t know, how they are going to react, if I now appear with you like that. And especially we Gormorrans have a very sensitive nose due our genetics. So I would suggest you to stay behind me, this way your quite dominant Human-Carprian scent will be covered up by mine. This way it won’t catch them off-guard in such a severe way and I can prepare them for the news”, Heechul said in a serious tone and Jongdae, apparently understanding the sobriety of the situation, just nodded and went behind the cougar.

He began to feel edgy as his body began to quiver from the rising excitement inside him. Making his heartbeat getting out of control and his breath became heavy as he mentally tried to prepare himself for the upcoming confrontation.

“Ready, my prince?”, the big cat asked and he released a breathy chuckle. “To be totally honest….no I am not”, he huffed and the cougar snickered.

“Glad to hear that I am not the only one”, he said, before he took in a deep breath and opened the door.


 


 

Revealing a big and luminous pink-beige marble room. On the side-walls hanging different flags and Jongdae spotted a creamy glass table in front of them. More he wasn’t able to see due Heechul’s enormous body. But he could hear several voices talking, chatting and even shouting.

But they slowly faded away, when they noticed the cougar in the room, all their ayes turning towards him,or them, almost in an instant and Jongdae strung up. His heart hammering against his ribcage as he heard a female, very soothing voice speak up that triggered something inside him.

Making a warm and familiar sensation bubble up on his chest along with a feeling of sadness….almost like he would have known and missed something….or her.


 

“Chul, what are you doing here? Has something happened?”, she asked in a calm, yet concerned, voice as the cougar kneeled down.

“I am sorry to disturb your negotiations my Queen, but I have to tell you something of the utmost importance”, he spoke up and Jongdae gulped as he inhaled sharply. “It could be life-changing and also finally end this war, if we believe the legends and destiny. It is something we have waited a long time for”, he continued and now also the others guests’ ears perked up at that.

Their complete attention and focus lingering on him as they waited for the animal to go on.

But before he even had the chance to do so, a voice, rather deep and sharp, spoke up.


 


 

Who is it?”, the voice asked in a dangerous tone. “Who is the person that you have brought with you and hide behind your back? I can practically smell him until here”, the male voice said in a low and slight disgusted tone.


 


 

The cougar winced slightly, his snout, before he began to talk again.

“There begins the problem, my prince. I….I think that it is better, if I only show it to you, my prince, and the Queen.” His tone was rather subtle and soft as he tried to give the Queen and her son a certain look to make them understand that not everybody should see it.

But the prince ignored it and snorted condescending at his expression.

“I don’t care, if only me and my mother should be able to see it. If it, or he, helps us to finally end this hundreds and thousands of quantrums ongoing war, then it is important for all of us to see it. So show him to us now or I will take him away with for-”


 


 

“Minseok! Stop it!”, his mother warned as she gave Heechul a reassuring smile and a slight nod, before she turned to the other creatures in the Hall again.

“I am sorry gentlemen and gentlewomen, but could you may leave the Hall for a short amount of time? The negotiations will be continued after that and I think that is not that wrong that we have a short break. My servants and employees will give you everything you want and need”, the Queen said softly and although the representatives grumbled and also growled at first, they didn’t protest and left the room on the other side.

She thanked them and bowed, before she closed the door and went over to Heechul with her son. Her eyes filled with confusion and graveness.


 


 

“Now….what is the important thing, or someone, we have apparently waited for so long. Who have you brought with you?”, she asked uncertainly, although her voice was very heavy. Filled with tons of emotions that even Jongdae couldn’t recognize all of them anymore.


 


 

He, though, didn’t have the chance to ponder any further about it as the left hind foot of the cougar nudged him gently. Signalizing him that it was okay to come out.

And he began to tremble, swallowing hard as his breath became erratic. Fear overtaking his system as he came out of his hiding place with wobbly legs. His head hanging low as he slowly came closer to the cougar’s head, before he stopped right beside it.

Jongdae then released one last deep breath, before he looked up to the Queen and the prince, who were a lot taller than him.


 


 

The Queen literally had a pearly-white shimmering skin, long white hair, which was braided into a complicated hairstyle. On her head a steel crown, her eyes completely black, which looked kinda intimidating.

She wore a long silver-golden robe and was about two metres (about 6.56 feet) tall and already some wrinkles graced he face. But she still looked overwhelmingly beautiful and Jongdae held his breath.


 


 

And when he looked over to her son, he froze in his spot, his body going numb as his heart skipped a beat. Because he son was more than beyond gorgeous.

He had a little darker, more snow-white skin, his short hair was ice-watery blue and it shimmered like ice would do in the sun. He also had a crown on his head. A frozen-metallic one and he wore a loose grey shirt with black trousers and a light blue robe on top of it.

But the most stunning part were his eyes. His eyes had a deep blue colour, like the ocean and Jongdae was into them. Into those ocean eyes. And slowly a feeling inside his chest build. As if he would have already seen them….just that it had been a long long time ago.

The boy was also taller than his mother, about two fifteen metres ( 7.05 feet), which amazed Jongdae even more.


 


 

And again he felt his heart pounding erratically, his body heating up as he felt like losing control, when he again looked into those round and deep ocean blue eyes.

But something in the boy’s eyes wasn’t right.

They were….empty, cold, emotionless…., like he wouldn’t be alive and Jongdae didn’t know why he felt like that, but it hurt him. It made his heart clench and he wanted this emptiness to disappear. He wanted it to go away and to replace it with joy, happiness and warmth.


 


 

Yet, before he had any more time to proceed his thoughts inside his head, he was taken aback by the boy’s sudden reaction.

His eyes grew even wider, if that was even possible, and he inhaled sharply His facial expressions turning even steelier, vitriolic and grim as before, while he took a step back.

Startling Jongdae out of his daze and he looked around baffled, before he himself noticed it.


 


 

He was glowing, or rather his crystalline patterns were glowing in an aquamarine-golden colour and he heard the Queen gasp. Her eyes ripped wide open as she looked incredulously at him. Like she tried to understand, what was happening and when the glowing finally disappeared he facial expression softened a bit.

As if she slowly began to understand and believe something, before she looked over to Heechul, who had turned into his cougar-human-like form again. A silent breath escaping , before her lips quirked up slightly.


 


 

“The Amél‘ é Urmura, the Prince of hope, son of Jalwin, former King of the destroyed Carpricra, has returned”, she whispered quietly. Like she was trying to wrap her brain around that fact.

That it was really happening and Heechul just nodded, a smile forming on his face.

“Yes, he has. Just like destiny hath told us”, he confirmed and the Queen glanced over to Jongdae, which made him jerk.


 


 

“My apologies, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Nahmina, the Queen of Gormorria. And this is the second oldest of my four sons, Prince Minseok. Also known as your destined mate or fiancé”, she said and Jongdae’s eyes plopped out as he looked over to the tall boy.

He? My….fiancé? WHAT??”, he screamed internally as hundreds of questions swirled around in his head again.

Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows as his expression turned confused, his eyes wandering around helplessly. His vision blurring as his head began to spin form the amount of information that he had received.


 


 

The Queen noticed this and also her happy expression turned into a sad and puzzled one.

“You….you don’t remember, right?”, she asked silently and Jongdae looked at her, tears forming in his eyes as he shook his head.


 


 

It was just too much to take for him.

His emotions were practically suffocating him as his head desperately tried to understand, what was happening.


 


 

But to was too much for him and he had a mental breakdown.

Tears wetted his cheeks as painful cries escaped his mouth. His chest tightening, which cut off his air supply as his body shook uncontrollably.


 


 

He couldn’t take it anymore.


 


 

First his grandfather’s death, then his friends acting weird and telling him this, before he woke up on a ing metallic planet, where everybody called him a ‘Prince of hope’ or some like that. And now he also got to know that he had a ‘fiancé’, whom he didn’t even know and who looked at him like some disgusting bug?


 


 

That was just….too much to take for him and he could feel in consciousness leaving him slowly as somebody yelled something, while ice-cold, but for him hot-burning, hands enveloped his figure, before he out.


 


 

-


 


 

When he woke up again, he had a second mental breakdown and was a crying mess again. It had needed three servants to calm him down, before a doctor, named Yixing, came to him and talked to him like a normal person to give him some feeling of security and home.

And that had actually worked. He really felt a little at ease after that, although that nightmarish sensation inside him still made him jittery and gloomy.


 


 

But it had no time to settle inside him, when the Queen came to visit him. Checking, if he was doing and feeling better, before they would be going to have a long and accurate talk about the previous events.


 


 

Yet, Jongdae didn’t want to wait any longer. He wanted an explanation. Now. Or he would blow up and would never get rid of the insecurities, concerns and tensions inside him.


 


 

And so the Queen seated herself into a chair beside the king-sized bed and offered him to begin, which he immediately did.

He told her his name and age and that he had lived on a planet called ‘earth’ all his life with his grandfather Hyunkook and his three friends Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo. He told her that they were his childhood friends and he had grown up with them. He also explained with a tight and breathless voice that his grandfather had died recently and that he had felt so alone and lost….so empty.

Then he mentioned that his friends had told him that he was a prince and that all his grandfather’s tales were true, which he of course didn’t want to believe, before the crystal, the heritage of his grandfather, had suddenly begun to glow and had began to fuse with his chest. And after that he had woken up here, without his friends and no darn idea, what the hell was going on.


 


 

“So, please….please tell me, what the hell is going on. I-I can’t take it anymore. Because….I-I feel like I know this place and at the same time I don’t. I feel similar to home and at the same time I feel like something’s missing. It is just so….so ing irritating and hurting. So please….tell me the truth. Is….Is this really reality or am I just dreaming?”, he pleaded, pain and vulnerability written all over his face and the Queen gave him a tight smile.

Her eyes filled with sorrow as she breathed in shakily.


 


 

“Sure, I’ll tell you the truth. But….it could get really difficult for you, so please prepare yourself”, she said and Jongdae just nodded and listened closely.


 


 


 

“I will use your timeline of your dimension, since our time system is really complicated and irritating for species, whoa re not familiar with our culture or rather….dimension. It was Billions, Millions of years ago that the three most powerful planets Carpricra, Plotus and Gormorria lived in peace with each other. Also with all the other, less powerful, planets around them in their system.

Carpricra, also called the ‘Crystallycher’, or in your, the human language, ‘The Beautiful Crystal’, was the most powerful one. All kinds of crystals, with different powers, abilities and attributes were growing there. And each Carprian got chosen by a crystal. So, the crystal chose his owner and would fuse with their carrier on their 20th birthday in your time line. In our timeline it would be on their 1000th birthday. But the thing with the crystals is that they showed, which power you could be going to have, what a character you have, how pure your heart is and as what you could be going to work later. It simply defined a Carprian’s whole life.

Plotus was the second most powerful planet and the richest planet of all. With all kinds of resources, powers and treasures. So that planet was a very important one in the trading sector, but the people didn’t really have special or supernatural powers.

Gormorria, also called ‘Errannayadin’, ‘the Metal’s Planet’, was the third strongest back that time. And as you may have seen, everything here is made of metal, steel, iron, marble and also glass. So we were the planet of the technology and were represented the strongest in the military sector. And like I said, we have lived in peace for a long long time.

But a long time ago destiny has warned us to take care, because destruction and chaos would fall upon us. That pain and blood would be spilled, that millions and billions would die, because the soul of Jat’ka would be reborn to destroy everything, just like the old legends had always told us. And that only a ‘Demi Sam’, a ‘Half Blood’, would be able to stop the evil, because in this Half Blood the powers of Amél Urmur would be reincarnated. Like it was written and told in the old legends.

But our ancestors were naive and ignored the destiny’s prophecy.

And so it happened that, in your time 200 years ago, in ours 10.000 years ago, the king of Plotus Noonjin Kat’la declared a war. He had killed thousands in an instant and we fought back, but couldn’t stop him. So the war continued until your father Jalwin, mated a human woman named Kim Jieun about 20, or here 1.000, years ago. And shortly after that she got pregnant and he stomach began to shine in an aquamarine blue colour. A mystic and complicated pattern formed on her belly and that very moment an Aquamarine, a crystal, the most rare and most powerful, had elected you as his porter.

It was a bit shocking, because normally the crystal would chose its owner after the birth and not during the first few months and so we began to think, what that could mean.

And then also destiny spoke to us. The very last time back then, only saying “The time has come”, and that moment we knew, what that meant.

Because shortly after that you, Jongdae, were born and we celebrated, because we knew that you would finally end this war, because the destiny’s prophecy and the legend became true. But we celebrated too, because the moment my son Minseok, who was only 10 years old back then, had seen you, his and your eyes began to glow, which means, at least in our dimension, that two people are destined mates for eternity. And we wanted to celebrate that of course.

But that was the biggest mistake we could have ever done.


 


 

Because, when you were only three years old, and really only three years old, because you aged faster than it is normal in our dimension, Noonjin suddenly attacked Carpricra, because the planet’s defenses were down to welcome other ships for negotiations, and killed half of Carpricra’s population in an instant. Six billion Carprians got killed in an instant...

Of course we immediately came to help….but it was too late. The planet already began to turn black and the normally powerful and shining crystals pulverized. So we tried to save your people, but were stopped Kat’la’s army. It was a fierce battle.

Many blood was shed. We almost lost everything that day. And when Carpricra imploded right before our eyes, we were paralyzed and shocked beyond imagination. But it also mad us furious beyond imagination, since many of our friends, families and also lovers were killed that day. And so we continued the battle and my husband, along with Minseok’s sister had sacrificed themselves to safe us.

Because then other battleships came and so Kat’la was forced to back out.


 


 

That day grief fell upon us and we thought that we would lose, because Carpricra was destroyed and with out it, nor without the Amél‘ é Urmura, we thought that we would lose this war.

But then a message, a very incomprehensible message, reach us. On it the voice of your grandfather. But we could only figure out three words. ‘Prince’, ‘security’ and ‘dimension’. So we thought that your grandfather would have taken you to another dimension, which the royal family could easily do on Carpricra. Also other people could do it, but it would need at least 10 years practice in human years.

And like I said, that message gave us hope again and so we kept waiting. Waiting for a sign, waiting for your return or just a message, waiting for anything. But nothing came the last, in our dimension, almost 1.000 years and so we began to lose hope and tried to find other solutions. Since also destiny didn’t talk to us anymore and so the return of the Amél‘ é Urmura turned into a legend again, a faint memory.

And suddenly you return and turn everything upside down”, she stopped, looking over to a trembling, confused, but still very focused Jongdae.


 


 

“After more than 990 years you have finally returned, my Prince, the last descendant of Carpricra’s royal family”, the Queen spoke and stood up, before she kneeled down onto the floor.


 


 


 

“Welcome back Prince Jongdae, the Amél‘ é Urmura.“

 


*utalfium= it is a very resilient metal; also very difficult to destruct, so the starships, stations and battleships are made of it. It doesn't exist in reality only in this story

 

 

Explanation of the timeline:

Gormorrans can reach an age between 7.500 and 10.000 years.

1 Human year= 50 Gormorran years

2 Human years= 100 Gormorran years

... etc.

 

The only difference is that the Gormorrans and Carprians already think mature, when they are 50 years old. So with 50 years they already have a mental state of a human with 18 years. So they only keep learning and growing, beause  their body is very small (about 1.40), until the age of 1.000, where they get to be adults and reach their complete height. Gormorrans have an averange height of about 2.40 metres or 7.87 feet (the men); the women have an averange height of 1.95 metres or 6.39 feet.

Carprians have a similar height to Humans.

 

 

I hope that I have explained everything understandable XD <33