♡ SUHO ♡

BABY FEVER (EXO OT9)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: YOOOOOOO, just a few days before my bias’ birthday!!! RIGHT ON TIME, YEAH!!! Happy birthday to the love of my life, KIM JUNMYEON!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

EDIT: I was told the original picture I used was indeed NOT Junmyeon, but a completely different idol LMFAO!!! So I edited. HUHUHUHU SORRY!!!

 

 

Everything is not going well for you tonight.

You should’ve been home from your business trip this morning! But your flight got canceled the last minute due to a faulty engine. You were thankful you’re safe and that the rebooking of the flight was free of charge, shouldered by the airline, but the stress it caused you and all the other passengers was not cute. At all!

Not to mention, the moment you landed, you found out one of your two luggage was shipped on a totally different flight. You have to stay another hour for you to have it arranged and sent to your house.

And when you got out of the damn airport, the taxi bay line was too long, the uber app was malfunctioning for some reason and no one was available to pick you up. So you opted for renting a car just for you to get home asap.

When you arrived home, the elevator was out of order. The repair team of your exclusive apartment building won’t get it fixed until the next morning since it was already almost midnight. You have to yank your suitcase nine floors up, what a drag, literally and figuratively!

You sigh out a big and heavy breath, the moment you stepped in front of your apartment door. Finally, you will be able to rest and have a break. You can’t wait to see your children, even though it’s already their bedtime, you just needed to see them peacefully dreaming tonight. You also cannot wait to see your husband tomorrow when he gets home from his overseas schedule.

You also have to apologize to your mother, although it’s not your fault that the flight was canceled, you know she will still nag you for taking too long. She loves you and your children, of course, but she was too strict for your children’s liking. And for your own liking too when you were young. But you now know she was only like that to you in the past to make you of what you are today, a strong and empowered woman. Although she’s softening as the children get older, she was still a little firm.

“Mother, I’m hom—”

Your silent greeting was interrupted by what met you when you enter your humble abode…

The whole living room area was in shambles!

Throw pillows, blankets, toys and everything else was scattered everywhere. You set aside your luggage on the corner of your home’s entrance where the shoe cabinets are located and picked up pieces of toys and other stuff as you make way inside.

Some of the multiple couches were rearranged and there in the middle of the room, set up, was a blanket fort.

Fairy lights of different colors decorated around it.

Just a small opening of the fort was in front of you when you stepped in further from the doorway of your home.

“Mother, where are you…”

You call out, loudly this time. And then a sharp ‘ssshhh’ from the inside of the fort hushed and made you fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter