♡ KAI ♡

BABY FEVER (EXO OT9)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Ayla and her husband, Jongin, saw each other.

A whole week long since she felt his presence in the King-sized bed they both share in this not-so-big-but-quaint house they bought just an hour outside of Seoul.

The neighborhood is quiet, perfect for when he’s home so he can have some peace from the hustle and bustle of his busy idol life.

It has been a week yet here he is… Reading his script… As Ayla try and get his attention.

“Jongin…”

Ayla whines, rubbing one of the insides of Jongin’s spread thighs.

The loose shorts he was wearing riding up on one side as she him there suggestively.

Jongin only hums a response, not really wanting his full attention to leave his script just yet.

A little more reading and he will be done soon.

But Ayla is just so impatient. She needs him, and she needs him now!

“Jagi… When are you going to look at me?”

Whining is the only thing Ayla can do right now.

Jongin hears the desperation in her voice, he knew she wanted… No needed, to feel him fill her.

‘Gosh, this woman is going to be the death of me!’ Jongin thinks to himself.

He really wanted to give her all the satisfaction that she deserves, but his mind is also screaming at him to read the script he needed to memorize for the upcoming movie he will film.

“I am going to look at you after I skim through this, Jagi.”

Jongin says nonchalantly as he rattles the bound papers in his hand.

This is it!

Ayla has had enough!

She groans angrily as she kicks the comforter off her lower region and then clambers up to straddle her husband’s lap.

Jongin was somewhat startled by her actions, but he mostly still ignored her when Ayla didn’t do anything after she mounted his thighs.

She was just staring at his read-moving eyes through the graded r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter