♡ CHANYEOL ♡

BABY FEVER (EXO OT9)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming home from work to your 20-year-old niece freaking out as she cradles your son in her arms because he won’t stop crying. He was already fed, his diapers were changed and the air conditioning is set to your weather-sensitive child’s preferred temperature.

The moment you took him into your arms, you felt his hot skin and instantly know your baby is burning up with fever. Not wasting any more time, you calmly direct your niece to pack a few stuff in one of the baby bags to bring to the emergency room with you.

Thankfully, the nearest hospital is just a ten-minute car ride and the ER department wasn’t busy tonight, that your son was immediately attended to by the hospital staff.

Leaving your niece to watch your now sleeping baby to minister to and pay for his discharge, you make your way to the cashier when you saw someone you haven’t seen in a very long time.

You stealthily walk up to one of the counters without being noticed and you almost made it out until the cashier lady spoke your name rather too loudly for everyone in the vicinity to hear in this silent part of the hospital.

You regret glancing his direction because he was already looking straight at you. His large eyes widen when he confirmed that it was you.

Bowing and bidding the cashier a quick goodbye, you dash back to the ER department, wishing, PRAYING, that he didn’t follow you there.

Looking around as you hide under your hoodie, you sigh in relief when you didn’t see him. You gently push open the partition and silently enter to see your son already awake and all smiles while your niece is taking selcas with him.

“Eomma~”

Your son utters, face scrunching very cutely with both hands extended out while doing a grabby motion as he reaches out to you. Your heart immediately melts seeing him happy when three hours ago he was fussy and difficult because of his fever.

“Eomma, who is that?”

He points at someone behind you and you twirl your head around to see who it was and—

“Chanyeol!”

“Y/N…? Y/N, it is you.”

Chanyeol gushed, closing the curtain partition behind him. The manager he was with stayed behind, guarding the perimeter in case someone saw him.

“Who is he, eom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter