♡ BAEKHYUN ♡

BABY FEVER (EXO OT9)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS TOO SHORT! I've been struggling with writer's block D:

“Even if I’m born again, I can’t be with anyone but you.” — For Life // EXO

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’re used to hearing your twins and husband screaming for their dear lives before bed. It’s a common thing ever since before the two little munchkins could even crawl. Now that they’re almost two years old, all they ever do is make the loudest shrieks they could possibly let out while their dad runs after, attempting to tickle them if they don’t settle down for bed. You’re surprised that the neighbors never complain. Because you’re sure their yells can be heard from miles away. The twins can’t help that they literally got their noisy nature from their dad, who is one of the three puppies from EXO’s Beagle Line, after all!

That’s why coming home from work one night, you were weirded out by the eerie silence that met you when you entered your home. Walking into every room for any sign of Baekhyun, you checked on the twins’ room last.

Pulling the lever down and quietly pushing the door slightly open to peep, you see your husband’s back facing you. Your twins on the verge of falling asleep, you can see their eyes heavy and droopy from your point of view.

And your husband… Oh, Baekhyun is singing them a song very near and dear to your heart.

Everything isn’t going to be easy
But I’ll protect you, for life
This love, this love
It will never end

Oh, never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
Because you’re my everything in life, for life
Oh even if I’m born again
I can’t be with anyone but you

I only want to look at you forever

I only want to look at you forever
For life

It was the song you heard Baekhyun hum the day you realized you were in love with him. It was the song he played while confessing his feelings for you. Also the song Chanyeol played on the guitar while Baekhyun professed his undying love and proposed to you in front of friends and family on your birthday. And the song EXO sang on your wedding day.

Figuratively, you can feel your heart melt like ice cream on a hot day, dripping on your hand.

Literally, tears are silently dripping from your eyes.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter