Chapter 2

Eyes On You


Ding dong.

Ding dong.

Ding dong.

 

 

 

 

Sigh .

It has been 30 minutes since Mark continuosly ring the bell of his bestfriend's personal apartment. 

Who? Of course the one and only Jeno Lee. And why does he keep doing that? Well, his amazing magneficient perfect beautiful handsome genius-like bestfriend, just won't answer the door, or even his calls. 

Geez! He probably still having his sweet dream! Eating all of those cotton candy that Mark bet that he won't share with him.

This, leave Mark with no other choice.

'Forgive me , you ty bestfriend' whisper Mark to himself. Of course with an evil smile. With a deep breath , he took three steps backwards. And then counting down from three to one in his mind. Confidently he-

 

BAM!

 


Alright.
Remind mark not to try to break a door again. Especially that was made from steels.

Curses escaped his lips. 
What the heck! For goodness sake he has 6th grade black belt in karate and he can't even do this! 

Mark convince himself that it was all his dad's fault.

This morning, or should we say dawn, he was having a peaceful slumber time. Until his father came in pointing a shiny black gun to his face. Which made him jump from his bed and screams like a 6 years old little girl who saw a cockroach on his barbie doll. 

Because he was too panic, he just grab his luggage that he had organized the night before and stormed out without the most important thing that every teenage boys around his age need. BREAKFAST. 

The thing is the gun that his father had point at him before was only a water gun. 

Poor Mark. 
Can't Eunhyuk just wake him up just like a normal father do? 

Oh wait.

'He can't. He's a mafia boss Mark! Please come to your sense!' With that, he hit his own head, only to regret right after it.

This going to be hard.

-------------------------------------------------------


"Jen"

.

"Jeno"

.

"Yahhh!! Jeno Lee!!

"Huh?"

"'Huh?'!! That's what you give to me after all the hardwork that i put just to wake you up?!! Stop joking with me and get ready! We need to catch our flight on 11 a.m.!"

"Eh!! What for?" Ask Jeno who was still in daze.

Hearing what he had said, Mark put his eyebrows together. 'Aish this kid! Don't tell me that he forgot about it' 

"Didn't you remember? We have to go to South Korea! In three hours!"


Oh
.
My
.
God
.


Blue.
That's the color of Jeno's face right now. He look into his clock by the side of his table. Gosh! He barely has three hours! And imagine what happen if their parents know about it!

"Holy !! I forgot about it!!" Jeno, slowly and elegantly get off from his bed. 

Nope. Not really.

He literally jump from his bed, producing a loud 'thud' that make Mark grimace.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier you bastard!" Says Jeno while searching his towel from a pile of mysterious thing.

"Huh?!! Do you want to die?!! I've been knocking and ringing your door since 6.30!! Only get to come in here by pick-locking your keyholes after god only knows long!! And what do you think you're doing right know?! We don't have a time to shower! Just grab everything that you need and get into the car!" Scold Mark. 

'Seriously this guy! How did I put up with him till this day?'

And there, Mark sigh again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Exhausted.

If they want to, they could write twelve paragraphs about the word but they can't. They're too tired for that. Just look at Mark's dark circle. You could mistake him with a cute little raccoon. Except that this raccoon can kill you in the blink of eye. Jeno's no better than him. You can't even see his eyes due to the eyebags under them. But seriously, how can these guys still look attractive with those things.

*sigh.alright let's get back to the story :')

Planes . Jeno never like to take those thing since he was small. He hate how his ear keep buzzing like there's a bee beside his ear. He hate the so-called things that they called food. Yuck! They could've done better! Last but not least, he hate how the stewardesses look and smile to him like he is a meat.

Thank goodness that it is all has end. Looking around the airport, he found a fast food restaurant and quickly tap Mark's shoulder. Mark only shrug and follow him to their destination.

Jeno, who was too hungry fastened his pace. Too bad he doesn't notice that someone is running from the opposite.

 

CRASH! 

It just happen.

 

Jeno freeze.
Mark blink.
The unknown person gapped.

 


Little by little, the unknown person's face start to turn blue. Without a word, he quickly run as fast as he could and turn to search for his friend who supposed to arrive by any seconds right know.

Meanwhile, Jeno still unfreezing. Mark who is finally come to his sense look at Jeno.

His besfriend is a mess. 
Fries in his hair, ketchups on the shirt and 

wait.
Is that coke? No it smells like coffee but why is it smells so sweet?

Furious.

Mark has turned red. He quickly turn his head to search for the unknown person again. He hasn't go that far. But no way he's gonna left Jeno with all that mess. What he manage to caught of the physical appearence from that person are orange. His hair is orange and his skin is slightly darker than an average korean has. And yeah. That's person is shorter than him.

Tbc.