Chapter 3

Eyes On You

Mark has turned red. He quickly turn his head to search for the unknown person again. He hasn't go that far. But no way he's gonna left Jeno with all that mess. What he manage to caught of the physical appearence from that person are orange. His hair is orange and his skin is darker than an average korean has. And yeah. That's person is shorter than him.
 

 

 

Meanwhile,

"Oh crap! This is not good. What should i do now?!" Said the orange hair boy nervously. He has running for a good 30 minutes since then. 

Gosh! He never thought that a little lunch would endanger him like this. If it isn't for his bestfriend, he wouldn't even here in the first place. 

 

Well, whatever. 
He missed him so much right now  that he doesn't even care if he had to fight power rangers right here,right now.

 

Wait.

 

Aren't power rangers on the good side? Why would he fight them?

 

Nevermind.

 

He should really be careful in the future though. He know that he suppose to look where he was going when he walk. But who cares? He's in the rush because his bestfriend suddenly call him and said that he already arrive when he was giving his order to the waiter. But then, CRASH! There goes his lunch.

It's not like that it's his all his fault. The raven haired boy also doesn't look straight and please don't misunderstand him. His mother has taught him manners since he was a child. He know that he suppose to apologize to him and he was going to.

Until he saw something fishy about him.

There's something under the raven hair boy's jacket. Between his acid washed jeans and black t-shirt. He know what it is.

 

A gun.

 

No. He definitely not imagining things. He saw it. It was black and shiny. But how? How did he passes the security.

And look at his friend.

He knows that he isn't a person that he can joke around with. Even his black leather jacket say so.

Just when he was about to run away , he spotted a scary huge guy glaring at him.
At the moment, he know that the only way to survive is to run.

God! He's soo relieves that he manage  to make it. Speaking in his own mind, he thought 
'This , is the right thing to do.'

 

'Or'

 

'Is it?'

 

-------------------------------------------------------

"So Haechan......... mind to explain why are you late?" Ask a brown haired boy to his friend.

The orange haired boy whom he call Haechan hissed."Na Jaemin, i already told you! Two- no! I bump into three scary looking guy infront that fastfood restaurant! I was so scared that they might hurt me. So i run away! I never thought that i'll get lost in the process!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes and smile to his overly dramatic bestfriend.

"Ofcourse i believe you dummy. But why did you run away? Its not like they're gonna shoot you with a gun anyway. Just apologize. I believe that they'll understand you."

"That's the point! I saw one of the guy had a gun with him! Heck! How did he even manage to come here and pass all the securities.". "I believe that they aren't normal people Nana" He add as he put his eyebrows together.

Hearing his nickname, Nana ears perk up."Hey! You remember my nickname"

"Duh . Ofcourse i do. What do you think? just because a certain someone left me alone for almost 6 years, i would completely forget him?"

Just as he finish rolling his eyes, he suddenly realize what he said earlier to Jaemin. Cautiously, he turn his head to look at the latter.

His smile has gone.

Only a deafening silent remain.

'Yup! I'm so stupid' thought Haechan.

--------------------------------------------------------

7 years ago .
 

"Catch me if you can loser!" Shout a skinny boy.

"Pfft! Catching you is easy! Well, you run like a girl after all Nana~" shout a tanned boy who is as old as the other boy. "Oh wait! Aren't you are? Your name's like a girl. Even your face is pretty like them" add him

"Oh shut up Hyuck. You yourself is no better than me. Look at yourself in the mirror. Perhaps the mirror will magically talk to you and says that you're the prettiest of all" said the little Jaemin.

It's always like this for both of them. Arguing about who's prettier and girlier. One of them even put on the other boy makeups when he's sleeping. And whenever its their birthday, they will give dolls and other girly things just to annoyed each other.

It's a wonder thought to their parents. How did they even get along if they keep annoying each other days and nights. Well it's not their position to complain things as long as the kids didn't  hurt each other.

They'll always play with each other from the morning untill the sun set down.

Giving each other their goodbyes they'll get into their own house. Everyday, the same thing will be repeated again.

 

But not since that day.


 

The day when Donghyuck came knocking the door of Jaemin's house with the biggest smile on his face to show his newest hoverboard that his father bought for him. That day never came as he keep knocking the door for who knows how long until he receive a call.

A call from Jaemin.

He cried as he talk to him. Who know that the day before was the last day. If he knew about it, he would hug his Nana till he lost all his strenght. He should've notice.

Notice how his bestfriend's brightest smile turn to a pained one. That was the day where he shut his own world. Hoping and hoping for Jaemin to recover as soon as possible and comeback

To him.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Hyuck"
"Oi Hyuck!"

"What."

"Geez are you daydreaming now? I'm finally here and look at you. You're not even listening to me. What happen to all that 'i miss you's that you keep saying to me over the phone? Wait. Are you trying to play with my heart" Jaemin gasp dramatically.
"I should knew it all along" add him as he faked a cry.

"Ughh! Please Nana! Just how many time do you want me to roll my eyes today!" Complained the annoyed Haechan.

"Untill your eyes-"

"Thats it!" Haechan cut Jaemin as he tickle him down.

"I'm not going to lose!"

Without them knowing, someone or should we say two people was watching them from a far.

People that Haechan might familiar with.
.

.

.

.

Tbc