Chapter 4

Eyes On You

 

 

 

Tick tock
Tick tock

 

 

The ticking sound of the grandfather clock echoes in the cold and empty basement of a certain white head.

 

It was very quiet until the door is suddenly opened by someone , accompany by the creak of it. He then walk into the room and close the door behind him.

 

"How do you do my love?" Ask him as he walk to a large rectangular steel box in the middle of the the room, the only thing that's in it excluding the antique clock.

 

He unlock the box and open it carefully.

 

There, laid a horrifying mummy-like woman with a few strands of long straight hairs still rooting to her head. Her skin look like it was halfly skinned and preserved by unknown chemicals. Both of her leg was chopped. Its look like she want to run away from something, or someone but was caught as she tried to.

 

"You know how much i love you."

 

"But why? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?"

 

"Now look what i've did to you!".

 

"We would be happy by now."

 

"I thought you won't leave me, not like her.

 

"But you know what? She's better than you! At least she gave me Jeno. My only source of happiness. But now she's gone."

 

"I can give you anything you know."

 

"Anything"

 

Donghae continue to let out his anger and frustration to his love. But he doesn't expecting any respond. Because she, has died.

 

 

Killed by him.

 

 

Donghae always told his son that his mother, who is actually his second wife (but Jeno doesn't know) has died of sickness and even made a fake grave for her while the grave of Jeno's biogical's mother was hidden from the child.

 

Reminiscing his first time meeting his second wife, he thought 'how can i fell in love with this b*tch when she just died giving birth to Jeno? I'm such an idiot.'

 

His thought was then interrupted by the sound of his ringtone. Fishing out his phone from his pocket, he look at the screen.

 

Eunhyuck.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Its me."

 

"Yes noodle, i know its you. What is it."

 

"Tch. Don't start. They called me. Its look like they've arrive."

 

"That's good then. What's the problem?"

 

"Some kid bump into them and throw trashes to your son. Well, it's actually foods but whatever. Your son is a mess right now. Do you want to delete that kid? I can just told them to do it"

 

Donghae think throughly. Maybe he should do it. But no way he going to cause some trouble when Jeno and Mark just arrive there. Both of them could be suspected by South Korean polices. This could put them into danger.

 

"Uh.. are you still there?"

 

"No."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Let's not do it."

 

"Oh. Wait. Do what?"

 

"You know. Deleting that kid?"

 

"Really? Are you sure about this?"

 

"Yes. Now get lost won't you?"

 

"What the heck Lee Dongh-" before Eunhyuk can finish his sentence, Donghae has shut their phonecall.

 

Yeah. He definitely going to get an ear after this.

 

Looking back at his wife, he kiss his skinned cheek and said "i'll be back"

 

With that he close the box and lock it. He then went out from the basement, not forgetting to lock the door.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

(Still in the airport)

 

 

 

"I can't believe that this happen!! Just what kind of person is that! Running away without giving his sorry or what! Doesn't he has any manner?!" Said Mark with a hiss.

 

Jeno, who is beside him only get to roll his eyes.'Like you got any.' Thought Jeno to himself.

 

"Tch! Don't be so loud Mark! I'm the one who got rained by this greasy things. So stop being angry for nothing!"

 

"Nothing you said?!"

 

Loud and clear, Mark's voice boomed. Currently they are in the airport's washroom. Cleaning whatever thing that stick to Jeno like a glue.

 

"Just wait. If i found that kid again, i'll  make sure that he'll pay for it."

 

"Yeah, whatever." Said Jeno lazily.
"By the way," he continue. "Did you saw that suspicious man in black when we in the food court earlier?"

 

"Nope. Not my business. That's probably father's subordinate. Or yours." Mark answered.

 

"I'm not sure about that. Never seen him before. And my dad won' t pick some unknown people that easy."

 

"Hmmm. Oh well. Just let it pass. It's not like we will be bother by him anyway."

 

"Them"

 

"Huh?" Ask Mark confused.

 

"There's two of them. Not one. And i believe that they aren't any of our fathers subordinate. They don't even look at us like our father would told them to."

 

"So..? They're?"

 

"I don't know Mark. Like you said its not our business when their not even father's men. Or yours." Jeno said as he at Mark.

 

"But i believe they will make our mission more difficult than it was supposed to be."

 

After continuing his sentences, he signal Mark to follow him out of the washroom. Mark, who's face just turn serious from hearing what Jeno has said followes him from behind.

 

"Then we just have to make them disappear Jeno, just like the thin air.