Chapter 1

Eyes On You

The word 'love' isn't something that Jeno familiar with. He lost his mother when he was only 2 years old, leaving his father and him all by themselves in the large mansion.
   
Thank goodness there's Mark, who is his childhood friend and also bestfriend. Don't ask them though how they become friends. Because they themselves didn't really know. It just happen one day, when Jeno's father, Donghae introduced him to his business partner who brought along his son with him.

Both, being the only child in their family make them the heir of their family's company. Due to the constant meeting between their father, they get along very well even though Mark is a year older than Jeno.

Jeno and Mark has always been together that even their fathers agrees to put them in the same elite school. Their visual and magnificent brain are just too much for others. 

To said that they're popular in their school is an understatement. Too bad that they aren't straight. Or else the girls would have their stomach full by now. Well, they still throwing themselves to them though. Only because they didn't know about the two's uality. But Jeno and Mark doesn't care. They only keep themselves to each other. As a  bestfriend of course. 

Cool and cold.

That's what they were labeled as in their school. But that is their schoolmates oppinion. Not them. It's not their fault though. Jeno and Mark just change 360º (nah not really) when they are only by themselves.

Their fathers really hopes that their kids will take over their 'throne' once they are down. Yup! Their company aren't just two of the largest company in Canada. But also two of the largest mafia in the country. Gunshots, bloods,  and drugs are a part of their family. In fact, Jeno had start killing when he was around 5 years old. So was Mark. Of course that the public doesn't know about this. It just take a few briefcase full money to shut off the polices and media. No one would ever dare to reveal or even oppose them or else they will just dissapear without any trace.

------------------------------------------------------------

  Just like every fortnight, the two family will be having a dinner together. And here they are. Talking about something that you don't even want to know. Until Mark's father, Eunhyuk suddenly open up about his and Donghae's suggestion to Jeno and Mark on expanding their 'business' in South Korea, his home country.

" We would really appreciate it if you two observe the state of that country."

If other people hear what he had said, they would've thought that Eunhyuk's words is just like a request to them. But it isn't to Jeno and Mark. They know that it is a must-do. A command. Both of them quickly nod their head.

"But how about school?"
"You don't have to worry about such a small thing Jeno. We already enrolled you in the best school there. Every thing that you need also had been prepared a week ago. If you want anything else, you can use the money that I already put in your account." Said Donghae.

"I see. So, when will we leave?"

"Tomorrow"

"What?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes Mark. T O M O R R O W."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you serious?! You two just told us about this around 5 minutes ago! And suddenly we have to go tomorrow?!!" Ask Mark furiously.

Well who would not? When your father have made all the decision all by himself (and his partner) without your consent?

"Are you trying to oppose me Mark Lee?"

silence

"Are you?!"

"Umm.. Dad i-"

"Lee Minhyung, when did you start opposing me?!" 

Slowly, Eunhyuk's outburst tensing (is that even a word?) the atmosphere in the room. Mark suddenly become silent.

Realising the tension, Donghae quickly says in a calm demeanor.

"I know that both of you are shocked and can't take it that you're suddenly going to be sent to South Korea. But you two have to. This is also for your future. We want to make sure that our companies are safe and stable enough for you two when both of us are down. You two know right that we are always been targeted by our enemies? This is the only way right now."

"What Donghae said just now is right. You Mark, and Jeno are going to replace us. Sitting on the throne where only the king, the greatest of all, can. Fighting or shooting aren't just what you have to learn. You also have to learn how to be a leader. Make strategies wisely. Don't let others step on you. Remember that." Add Eunhyuk.

Jeno, who has been silent all along nod while pinching Mark's thigh under the table to do the same.

"We apolagized dad, and uncle. We'll do as you say. But is it alright if i want to talk to Mark for a minutes?"

"Sure, go on"

"Please excuse us then"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy?? Like seriously?"

"Shut up Jeno! I know that you don't want to go there too! Why doesn't we have any say on this?! This is not fair!"

"Yes! Just like what you said! I don't want to go there! But i don't think it will be bad. I'm going to be a 'king' soon. So will you. We have to do more in the future. This is nothing Mark. Nothing!"

For the third time in that day, Mark goes silent again. Slowly he breath in and out.
'Keep calm Mark Lee. You can do this. Jeno's right.' Though Mark to himself. 

He really need to control his temper. He has always known as a hot-tempered one since he was a child. And this, is not a good thing.

"Okay. Fine. But if something happen, I'll blame it on you Mr. Nojam!~"

Ugghhhh!! that nickname again! Jeno really hate it if Mark start calling him that. If he's pikachu, he will sent him off to the sky. Just like team rocket. Too bad that he isn't. And if h-

"Hellooo!! Mark Lee to Jeno Lee.. Are you there??"

"^5@6@^ Get off from my face!! Your ugly!"

Hearing what Jeno just said, Mark turn red.

"Excuse you??? Do you even have an eye?? Can't you see how gorgeous i am?" 

Mark continue to rant everything that's in his head that make Jeno rolled his eyes.

Oh god, please save him