MahaTelugu Kingdom

BAHUGANDHA: THE SEVEN-KINGDOM WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAHATELUGU KINGDOM
AGRICULTURAL REGION

 

It was already a hot and humid morning in the last, but not the least of all four village-kingdoms in the region. No other than the MahaTelugu Kingdom. The topography of the village kingdom was huge yet very luxuriant and luscious. It was surrounded by large yet luxuriant rainforest and coconut tree forests filled with green coconuts. The skies were blue but the weather’s humid and warm at the same time. They were flying storks around the kingdom’s rice fields. The storks were picking fleas from the cows’ back for food. The people were busy harvesting coconuts in the coconut farm. The rice farmers were busy harvesting rice in the gargantuan, luxuriant rice fields. The fishermen in the northwest were busy fishing and catching fish.

The fishermen and farmers' clothing were made of cambric and cotton. Sometimes, the clothing that they wore was made of nylon. In the other side of the village, there were a hundred white, red and beige stout hens running and eating grains in the ground. There were also black hens in the village. The human-sized, Ongole, Tharparkar and Brahman cows were eating grasses in the grassy areas. Telugu is the kingdom’s language in which people speak. Some of the residents from the same region speak Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu.

In the village kingdom’s seashore located in the southwest part, the houses were mostly built of concrete and bricks. Some of the houses made of coconut leaves and bamboos; and these houses were built near the seashore. These houses were also built in the rice fields and often built in the villages because of the concrete-built houses with Koranic clay on its roofing. The fishermen were busy catching the fishes using extra-large fishing nets.

The vibrant and colorful fishing boats placed in the sands but segregated according to the color chart. In short, they were arranged from warm to cool colors since this kingdom is the largest sea area in the entire Bahugandha. The boats’ outriggers were made of bamboo. There were few fisherwomen in the seashore joined catching the fishes. A number of white seagulls were flying around the shore.

One of the fisherwomen catches the fishes was a 40-year old beautiful woman. Her name was Nehamehta. She might look a young 20-year old woman in the eyes of the villagers, yes, she’s very beautiful and astonishing in her appearance. Her eyes were chestnut brown and her calf-length hair was shiny, soft and frizzy. Her hair was tied in braids paired with her sweet-scented jasmine garlands to make it clean while working. Only her bare face makes herself beautiful.

Nehamehta was wearing a saree in Peshwari style draping. Her midnight-colored, deep-U neck saree blouse showed with her cleavage and has cap-length on its sleeve. She Behind her astonishing beauty, she has a bitter past that she could not share with her villager-neighbors.

She was originally lived in MahaHindi Kingdom. She chooses to leave away from the kingdom together with her four sons (Muzhiyasingham – her 1st son, Muzhiyamadhavanam – her 5th and last son, Mulyabhimana, and Mulyabhimana – her 3rd and 4th sons, and Mulyasimbhu – her 2nd son.) because she chooses to live in the agricultural region and become poor. She was the first wife of King Prakashakti and a queen of the kingdom. She’s also the sister of Queen Snehadevi – the ambitious yet villainous one who was her substitute. In her daily living, she was with her head-servant named Preetikamurti, also known as Preetika.

While fishing, four of the fishermen noticed her beauty and they didn’t do fishing at all. Most of the fisherwoman was in the 30s. They were looking and sneaking Nehamehta’s back, and making nasty jokes at her.

“Hey! Why’s that woman looks so irresistible every day?” asked the fisherman.

“Hmm…it seems like she wants us to be because of her worn dress today. Every day, she shows off her sleek, y back!” asked the second with a nasty laugh.

“That’s why the young women here in the shore envy her!” said the third.

“Yeah, bro. besides, every time she catches fish on the shore, her braided hair makes me fresher while looking at her! She makes my erected! I couldn’t sleep dreaming of her!” said the second fisherman.

“Ha-ha-ha! I would love to hear better if she deserves to be undressed and find out how big is her ! Her s make ourselves hornier!” joked the fourth fisherman.

“Woohoo! Precisely, you made a brilliant idea!” wooed the first fisherman and the fisherman laughed hard disgustingly.

Nehamehta heard their disgusting jokes and she gets mad by throwing the fishing net below the sand. She looked back at the fishermen. She stared at them in death. The fishermen couldn’t resist her death stare and look at her seductively.

“Hey! What the heck are you looking at me, huh!? Don’t you know that I’m busy fishing?!” angered Nehamehta.

“Um…nothing. Who cares that you’re busy fishing? We’re just finished fishing this morning.” lied the first fisherman.

“THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU’RE MAKING NASTINESS HERE ON MY WORK?” asked Nehamehta sarcastically in a loud voice.

“Yeah—no! We’re just…um…roaming around the shore after catching fish.” defended the second fisherman as he whistled her while looking at her worn saree.

“Phew! I don’t believe the three of you, maggots! You’re making nasty things about me!!” said Nehamehta to them.

“What? W-what are you talking about? W-we didn’t make fun of you!” denied the first fisherman.

“And how you suppose that we’re doing it?” blabbered the third fisherman and he raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, we haven’t done wrong against you. Besides, you’re still single in the eyes of the people that’s why everyone irresistibly likes you.” said the first fisherman.

“But the good thing is…you’ll deserved to be ! Grip you out and go for Gold!” teased the second fisherman as he immediately grabbed Nehamehta’s left arm.

Nehamehta fiercely released their hands from her arm and she twisted it. She also kicked them aggressively. Until the three fisherman falls down on the ground.

“Ouch! Hey! You! Indecorous woman!” pained and menaced the first fisherman as his left leg got swollen.

Nehamehta gets mad as she prepared her fists for them.

“Stop making fun of me, you erted worms! The three of you must be punished!”

“Argh!!! You deserved to be punished!” angered the second one as he immediately stood up and prepared his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter