MahaTamil Kingdom

BAHUGANDHA: THE SEVEN-KINGDOM WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAHATAMIL KINGDOM
AGRICULTURAL KINGDOM

 

MahaTamil Kingdom – the second of four kingdoms in the agricultural region. The topography was huge yet very luxuriant and luscious. This kingdom is known for its largest gathering hall in which all of the four kingdoms conducted gatherings. Below of the village kingdom, it was surrounded by large yet luxuriant rainforest and coconut tree forests filled with green coconuts. They were flying storks around the rice fields. The people were busy harvesting coconuts since they already climbed there. The rice farmers were busy harvesting rice in the gargantuan, luxuriant rice fields. The fishermen were busy fishing and catching fish. Most of the fishes they caught were different kinds of fishes, such as milkfish, carp, and others.

The fishermen and farmers' clothing were made of polyester and cotton. There were a hundred white, red and beige stout hens running and eating grains in the ground. The sea for fishing was located in the western part of the kingdom. And, they had a big lake which they shared to the MahaKannada Kingdom. There were black, red and white hens in the village. The cows had big and sharp horns. Most of the cow breeds were Ongole, Tharpakar, and Kankrej. The pigs enjoyed playing in the mud as they were staying in their fenced habitat. Tamil is the language which the kingdom’s people speak. The people speak also Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu.

In the other side of the village, Muzhiyasingham (read as mur-ya-sing-gam) – an Indian Punjabi-Tamil man was walking around the village and going to the rice fields. He worked as a rice farmer, too. He was wearing stretchy, emerald green, deep-O neck shirt tucked with his saffron gold, golden double-bordered dhoti on his waist. His dhoti was made of Kanchipuram silk. But, it was covered on his t-shirt. He was carrying two empty large clay jars because he will be going to the rice fields and fetch water. Actually, the water pump was rusty since it was already built in the kingdom’s rice fields for centuries. He has ironed-straight, neck length short hair, dark skin and his eyes are purely dark brown. He was very tall, handsome but beefy, bear mode muscular man in terms of body shape.

As he reached to the rice fields, there were a few people waiting and standing. The weather’s humid and warm. Most of them were elderly people, and sometimes, farmers who finished planting rice. They fall in line and waiting for their turn. An old man was fetching water using the rustic water pump and he filled up his earthen, two-handed clay jar. Muzhiyasingham placed his jars on the earthy ground.

He starts yawning as he stretched his both broad arms and shoulders, showing up his large biceps and triceps. While waiting, he was surprised by Muzhiyaprakasam (read as mur-ya-praka-sham) – Muzhiyasingham’s stepbrother. He is as dark as Mulyabhima and Mulyabhimana, but he's taller than Muzhiyasingham. He surprised him by hugging its back romantically, as he feels the body heat of his stepbrother. Suddenly, Muzhiyasingham looked back and faced him immediately. He was wearing midnight, deep-O neck shirt tucked with his metallic gold, golden double-bordered dhoti on his waist. His dhoti was made of Kanchipuram silk.

“Muzhiyasingham!” called Muzhiyaprakasam to him.

However, Muzhiyasingham didn’t hear his call and wandering around his own milieu.

“Psst! Singham!” called Muzhiyaprakasam repeatedly.

“Hey! Prakasam! What are you doing here?” said Muzhiyasingham in a surprise.

“I saw you here waiting for your turn in fetching water…just today. Don’t you want to go back there in the fields for harvest after attending the gathering?” asked Muzhiprakasam.

“Well, I’ll go back to work, as usual. I’m here waiting because I must fetch these clay jars with water. Mom needs this jar for watering her flower garden.”

“I see. If so, I’ll just…stay with you here and to help you bring them home. Then, we’ll be going back to the fields and resume harvesting. It’s harvest season today.”

“I know, we will,” said Muzhiyasingham.

“So…during the gathering, the said agreement from those kingdoms will be implemented as soon as possible.”

“Yeah, that’s why I strongly doubt it! The gathering’s discussion became hotter as the village chieftains of the kingdoms were strongly disagreeing the agreement they received; received from the MahaHindi and MahaPunjabi Kingdoms. Not just the village chieftains but us, villagers! We strongly disagree with it! And as far as I remembered, the agreement said that they planned to expand their kingdom and divide our rice fields, aside from barter our crops to them. Their bigger half of the land will be theirs, whereas the small half of ours will be region’s remaining property. ! Unfair! Those monster-faced kings were totally ruthless!” explained Muzhiyaprakasam in anger.

“! It’s too unfair!” said Muzhiyasingham in a curse as he carried up his jar.

“Indeed, brother. You know what, I was definitely angered by them about what they agreed. They supposed to divide our rice field equally only, but they want to divide too much. Not just the rice field, but the seas for fishing! They want it to be theirs!” said Muzhiyaprakasam.

“Oh, my…it’s unfair! Our village chieftain was the real owner of it!” cried Muzhiyasingham.

“Don’t worry, brother. We will fight ourselves not just our own land and the seas but the whole region. They must think first before they make an agreement. Our other twin brothers had already known about it, and they’re definitely angered about the agreement. Then, we saw Mulyabhima there at the gathering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter