PROLOGUE

BAHUGANDHA: THE SEVEN-KINGDOM WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time ago, in a giant celestial kingdom, the kingdom was made of gold filled with gemstones in every wall. All gods and goddesses of different elements were present in the giant hall. The gods and goddesses dressed luxuriously paired with their stunning jewelry. A blue-skinned, supreme god named Swarga called the earth and sea gods in front of him. The gods bowed and faced him with respect. Swarga requested them to go to the huge barren earth, which the gods can make their own land formations or anything that they want to create according to their wit, might, and creativity. He added that their reward to them if their task will be accomplished after a number of weeks, they will be promoted immediately as celestial protectors of the most luminous yet most powerful liquid made purposely by the supreme god himself.

After the whole gathering has ended, the gods immediately rode a mythological royal blue peacock with a hundred million ocelli on its rainbow feathers. Suddenly, the bull-headed and ram-headed demons saw them riding the peacock while hiding at the kingdom’s walls. They planned that they will steal the powerful liquid as what Naraka requested them. Naraka is an ebony-skinned god. He’s the supreme god of death and hell. He’s the one who requested his demon-servants to secretly visit the celestial kingdom and investigate the desired liquid. Once the liquid is stolen, Naraka will be the most powerful one and defeat Swarga’s gods and goddesses in no time. In addition, if they were given a chance to drink it, then they will become immortal demons forever.

A thousand kilometers passed, the gods had finally reached the barren earth. The earth and sea gods described it as the ‘other earth’. Tired and wanted to rest, the sea gods feel disgusted and observed about what they’ve seen. The said earth was filled with deserted sands and dried yet very sharp thorns from the withered plants and trees. Neither trees nor flowers can be seen in the ‘other earth’. They’re also saddened that they haven’t seen such seas in the land. Meanwhile, the gods of earth replied to the sea gods that it’s just a beginning of their task.

The next day, the earth and sea gods started their biggest responsibility. In their first long weeks, the sea gods created sea formations in the entire land and they made three oceans. The earth gods made mountains and other landforms in which animals can inhabit peacefully. They also create billions of luscious trees, animals, birds, and others. They placed them in the north, north-east, and south-east parts of the land. The other earth gods created a deserted area through teamwork located in the northern part of the land. They created animals and plants also for the deserted area. Since they’re busy creating the lands, no sunlight and clouds were created.

As their tasks ended successfully, they went back to the celestial kingdom and showing their pride and teamwork. Suddenly, the demon-servants from Naraka had a brutal yet fatal fight towards the other gods. They were surprised until the other demons saw them holding their deadliest weapons and trying to kill them.

The earth and sea gods used their powers to defeat them. Swarga and Naraka had a duel together in the utmost part of the kingdom to avoid destruction. The biggest duel between the gods and demons didn’t stop at all; until the most powerful liquid was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter