MahaMalayalam Kingdom

BAHUGANDHA: THE SEVEN-KINGDOM WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAHAMALAYALAM KINGDOM
AGRICULTURAL REGION
 

Mahamalayalam Kingdom – the third largest village-kingdom of the region. It was called by their villager as the center of coconut farming and cattle farming. The topography of the kingdom was huge yet very luxuriant and luscious. Below of the village kingdom, it was surrounded by large yet luxuriant rainforest and coconut tree forests filled with green coconuts. Some of the coconut trees were ready to be harvested. The skies were blue but the weather’s humid and warm at the same time.

They were flying storks around the rice fields. Some of the storks were picking fleas from the cows’ back for food. The people were busy harvesting coconuts in the coconut farm. The rice farmers were busy harvesting rice in the gargantuan, luxuriant rice fields. The fishermen in the western parts of the kingdom were busy fishing and catching fish. Malayalam is the language which the kingdom’s people speak. The people speak also Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu. The fishermen and farmers' clothing were made of polyester, cambric, and cotton. In the other side of the village, there were a hundred white, red and beige stout hens running and eating grains in the ground. There were also black hens in the village. The human-sized, Sindhi, Tharparkar, Holstein and Brahman cows were eating grasses in the grassy areas.

In the coconut farm of the kingdom, Muzhiyamadhavanam (read as mur-ya-mad-havanam) – a Malayali and a coconut farmer was actively harvesting young coconuts. He harvested them with his own sharp bolo. He fell one of the coconuts down to the ground, as it turned into a mountain of coconuts. He finally harvested the remaining coconuts on his right hand, and he started to harvest it. Nothing’s left in the coconut tree which he had climbed. He has beige skin color, tall, and handsome. His body shape was bear mode yet more muscular. He had a thick mustache and beard. 

“Muzhiyamadhavanam! Let’s have some snack!” shouted one of the farmers in a moderate tone.

Muzhiyamadhavanam didn’t hear the farmer’s call.

“MADHAVANAM!” repeated the farmer.

“Yeah! What’s wrong?” replied Muzhiyamadhavanam in a shout.

“Let’s have some snack! The farmers were eating coconut fritters and gulab jamun below! Come down!” said the farmer to him.

He had his angravastram[1] on his right shoulder. The said cloth is made of cotton. Muzhiyamadhavanam was half- and only his half-folded white dhoti remained. His worn bumblebee colored, deep-o neck t-shirt was placed below the mounted coconuts. His dhoti was made of matka silk[4]. He heard his friend’s call, but suddenly, he surprisingly falls the coconut down to the farmer. The farmer suddenly frightened to the falling coconut and ran away for a few steps to avoid injuries.

“Hey! Watch your distance! I almost got hit by the coconut because of you.” exclaimed the farmer to him.

“Sorry, neighbor! It’s just a funny accident!” replied Muzhiyamadhavanam offensively.

He directly climbed down below the tree after harvesting all the coconuts. He picked up his worn shirt and worn it again. Then, he and the farmer went to the other side of the farm. The coconut farmers were eating some sweet coconut fritters. They enjoyed themselves while eating.

“Madhavan…let’s have our snack time. There are sweetened corn cobs and a lot of gulab jamun on the table.” said one of the female farmers to him.

“Pick some and let your stomach be happy!” complimented the farmer to him.

“Okay. I’ll start picking some gulab jamun here,” replied Muzhiyamadhavanam in a seductive tone.

Later, he started picking four balls of gulab jamun[2] and he ate it. The farmers got surprised at him while eating. Then, he ate the two remaining balls as he enjoyed eating it.

“Tastes totally sweet...I love eating your gulab jamuns since my brothers loved to eat those! They taste are a total masterpiece.” complimented Muzhiyamadhavanam after eating it.

“Whoa! Thanks a lot.” replied the old female farmers amiably.

"We couldn't expect about that complementation to us, son, we will surely make it again and again!" added the other old female farmer.

“Welcome,” replied Muzhiyamadhavanam while eating and his fingertips.

“By the way, where was your stepbrother now?” asked the second male farmer.

“Muzhiyamadhavan?” asked Muzhiyamadhavanam.

“Yeah. We haven’t seen him for so long.”

“He’s at my master’s house. Why?”

“Because he always visiting you on the coconut farm, and had a sweet talk together on the other side of the farm.” teased the female farmer.  

Muzhiyamadhavanam silently laughed at them as the farmers wooed at him.

“Anyway, is he planned to work here? One time, I’ve tried talking to him that he will transfer his job here…from the rice fields.” replied the third male farmer.

“Yes, he will transfer here since my master – our village chieftain already assigned him to work here next week. And besides, he can climb coconut trees and can harvesting coconuts. So, for now, he had a single week remained on his job as a rice farmer before he will transfer here to the coconut farm.” explained Muzhiyamadhavanam.

“That’s good news by the way!” exclaimed the third farmer amiably.

Muzhiyamadhavanam agreed by nodding his head.

In the village chieftain’s three-story house, the house walls were made of concrete and bricks. The roof tiles were made of Koranic clay but painted in mahogany. There were balcony-like structures on the roofs' tip. The house’s resting area was displayed with few benches. Inside of the house, Muzhiyamadhavan (read as mur-ya-mad'havan) – Muzhiyamadhavanam’s stepbrother came home from the rice fields and finishing harvesting. His job will be changed into a coconut farmer since he can able to climb up and harvest coconuts.

He got perspired and started wiping his sweat with a cambric handkerchief on his hand. He and Muzhiyamadhavanam were adopted by one of the village chieftain’s servants for years. That is to say, both of them were adopted by Amrita – a stout, fair-skinned petite head servant, and a Malayali mixed with Tamilian ancestry. The house's living room was painted in cream paired with butter on its borders. There were few framed pictures of Lord Shiva (together with his wife Goddess Parvati and sons Lor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter