"Yo...What the fu*k just happened?"

Partners in crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only one question in Taehyung's head as he grudgingly walked up the stairs, "What the fu*k was he doing here??" It was one thing to attend an exes' wedding, another when the so-called ex-had cheated on him but what was even more astonishing was that he wanted her to give their relationship one more chance. 

He looked at the invitation one last time to make sure this wasn't all a nightmare, to make sure his mind wasn't playing games on him only to find that this nightmare was his reality. He let out a shaky sigh when her name was still printed on the lavish card. He walked with heavy steps, his head starting to pound with the anxiety of what he was about to do. He looked around for the wedding hall but instead found a sign leading to the open bar. If he was about to pour his heart out one last time and have it shattered to absolute bits, he was gonna need some drinks. 

At the bar, Taehyung was disappointed that the drinks were on the softer side and none of them would really make him drunk instantly, well he would just have to drink a lot he concluded. He downed his drinks like a man that had come upon a well after being stranded on a desert. After four drinks, he felt a warm tingly feeling creep up his chest, he decided that he was at a point where he tipsy enough to have the courage to face his ex but to not slur his words and make an even bigger mess of himself than he was already about to.

He started his walk to the wedding hall, every step heavier than the last, and his heart pounding harder than ever before. He walked into the room after a polite knock. She stood with her back to him, her head downcast, from the back she cast a sad look, or at least that is what Taehyung hoped. He stood behind her gathering up all his courage when the double doors in front of her opened. A man entered the room to accompany her down the aisle. Taehyung could see the wedding hall, everything was decorated in purple, the guest were all dressed to their nines and there was more security lined around the hall then Taehyung had ever seen.

The man took her arm, time was running out for Taehyung. The orchestra played soothing tones as the old man led her down the aisle. 

"WAIT!!" Taehyung shouted, bringing the orchestra to an abrupt end, hundreds of faces turned to him all at once, the bride too began to turn around.

"Please, don't turn around, I don't think I can do this if I see your face," he pleaded.

He walked up closer, the security looked at each other not knowing what to do, the groom looked expectantly at the spectacle, "I'm sorry, this is so selfish of me," he began, "but I...I love you," he said as tears began to well up in his eyes.

"How do you expect me to move on when I can't see my life without you. Please don't do this, I swear my love will be enough for the both of us," he begged, almost breaking down in tears. The elderly man signaled for the security to come over but the bride stopped him, by this time, Taehyung was on his knees and had broken down completely. 

"Father, let me handle this," the bride spoke softly, "let me put an end to this before I get married and begin a new chapter," she said motioning to the altar. The father grimaced in disappointment, "Make this quick, we have important guests attending today." The bride n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter