upssss

i'll get you, jung yunho !
jaejoong makes his cute pout all day in school. it make the boys worried. like always the boys with his leader kangin come to jaejoong. "why uri princess pout like that? is it because that new guy, i can beat him if you want" kangin said angrily. and he want to run to the new guy, but his step was stop with jaejoong voice. "dont do that, i hate the boys who always fight" threat jaejoong. kangin come back to his side again. "jaeeeeeeee" someone with high pitch call jaejoong. jaejoong turn his head with smile plastered in his lips. "yaaahhh, could you move. i want to go to your princess. aishhhh" junsu said angrily. "aishhh can you low your voice it hurt my ear you know" mumbled kangin. but junsu heard it. he smack kangin head . kangin just glare junsu with his death eyes. he doesnt brave to hit junsu, because junsu is jaejoong's cousin. "what? are you wanna hit me ? " mocked junsu when kangin still glare him jaejoong just chukled look his cousin and kangin like that. "jaejoong-ah come on, lets eat i'm hungryy" whine jaejoong with hold his hand . he pull jaejoong to the canteen. of course the boys follow them. they sit at the corner near window. its they place, although jaejoong and junsu claim that seat but no one dare to sit in here. "su-ah can you wait me a minute pweaseee. i wanna peee" jaejoong said and he rush out to bathroom. he pass the girl, but someone show his legs which make jaejoong slip and he bump someone. jaejoong fall on the top of him. "its hurts" said jaejoong get up from him "the second you make a problem with me" someone said. jaejoong look up to the person and his eyes grow bigger . its him the new student and his clothes was messed with dark liquid like coffee. "uppsssss..."