omg

i'll get you, jung yunho !

 

 

 

 

cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky 

"ommmaaaa, pweaseee pweaseeee" plead jaejoong to his parent. jaejoong's mom pout . "i dont wanna you to be far away from me baby-ah" said jaejoong mom with teary eyes. jaejoong's dad hug his wife and careless his back trying to calm his lovely wife. "but i wanna move beside yunho's apartement so i can close with him" whine jaejoong. jaejoong's dad just shake his head, sometime his lovely baby can be so stuborn when it hook to what he want. jaejoong's mom stop his tears and look at jaejoong . "okayy, but you must get your prince and dont forget to come here if weekend" said jaejoong's mom. and jaejoong cant be so happy he jump to his parents and kiss they cheeks before run to his room.

 

 

cheekycheekycheekycheekycheeky

 

 

yunho hear someone knock his door. he opened his door and shock when he look jaejoong infront of him. "what are you doing here?" ask yunho lazily. "you know, now i live beside you and it mean we are a neighbor" said jaejoong exicted with clap his hand. yunho frown his eyebrow and he rush out to see jaejoong's apartement. he didnt believe with what jaejoong said. jaejoong follow when yuho rush to his room. he smile when see yunho opened his mouth because of shock. jaejoong stand infront of yunho and put his hand at yunho mouth which make yunho startled. "if you keep opened your mouth maybe something will in" said jaejoong with giggling. yunho hold jaejoong hand and sigh. he leave jaejoong and come back to his apartemen and dont forget to lock his door.

 

 

 

 

.at evening

 

"arhhhhhhhhh" shout someone. and yunho sure it was jaejoong. he rush out and without knock jaejoong door. he come, he saw something terrible. there is jaejoong in the kitchen with burning pan. he saw jaejoong worried face. without washing time he pull jaejoong to avoid kitchen and tryin to turned off the fire. yunho thrown wet lap to stove so it will off . and after a minute the fire stop. he sigh and look at jaejoong. jaejoong smile ans show his v hand. yunho come near to jaejoong . "sorry yunho ah i dont know that stove can be naughty like that" said jaejoong pout cutely . "aishhh, you really dont know anything about kitchen right?" ask yunho jaejoong shake his head. he hold jaejoong hand and pull him to walk with him. but jaejoong groaned which make yunho stop and look at jaejoong. "my hand hurt yunho-ahhh" said jaejoong. yunho relase his hold and look at jaejoong hand. jaejoong hand red . "before you come i'm trying to shuuu the pan , but its to hot" explain jaejoong. yunho hold his breath and he hold again jaejoong hand but at his wrist. jaejoong smile when yunho pull him to yunho's apartement.

 

 

  yunho take first aid . and cure jaejoong hand with gel. aftern the he blow jaejoong hand so it will not to hurt again. after then yunho make jaejoong some food. jaejoong feel expressed look at yunho. he like it when yunho show him his calm face. time look 9 am. yunho bring jaejoong to his apartemen. before yunho com to his own apartemen jaejoong call him. "yunhoooo" shout jaejoong yunho turn look at jaejoong "thank youu, have a nice dream" shout jaejoong with smile . yunho just silent and want to get in again when jaejoong call him again. "yunho ah" said jaejoong. yunhoo once again turn and look at jaejoong "i love youuu" said jaejoong and he run to his room with close the door. yunho look shocked but then he smile ...

 

 

 

 

sorry for bad chapter today, but you know now i kinda busy with work so as soon as a free i will update it

 

 

new coment and susbcriber are loveeee