how much i love yunho

i'll get you, jung yunho !

tok..tok..tokkk . the door being knock was heard since 5 minute ago and now its still can be heard. yunho get up from his bed and with sleepy eyes opened the door.

"whatt.." ask yunho coldly without look at the person infront of him. he know who is it.

"omo..." shout jaejoong and he cover his eyes with hand.

"yah why  are you shout ?" ask yunho. jaejoong just point his hand to yunho chest.

"can you use your clothes, please" plead jaejoong without looking at yunho. his face was red like blood. yunho suddenly feel like wake up. he sigh and leave jaejoong to his room. jaejoong sigh when yunho leave , he feel like wanna die because of look at yunho built body. after he feel normal like before he come in . he found yunho at the kitchen drink mineral water.

"why are you come here so early?" ask yunho

"its monday right, so its time to go to school"said jaejoong brightly. yunho sigh and he look at jaejoong.

"yeaah, you are right and you know what. its still 3 morning and you want to go to schoool ?" ask yunho with still sleepy eyes.

"omo, really? " ask jaejoong with shock eyes. yunho just shake his head and he walk to his bathroom. jaejoong heard water fall which its mean yunho was take a bath. he smile and lie down at sofa. without he notice his sight became blurry  and he is fall sleep.

jaejoong was in deep sleep when someone poke his forehead.

"aish... dont disturb me ahjusiii"whine jaejoong, and he sleep again.

but not too long someone poke again and now it became harder which make jaejoong annoying. he shot his eyes and he is pouting while looking at person in front of him.

"come on we must go , or we can late" said yunho calmly . jaejoong look around and without waiting his soul comeback he follow yunhoo. jaejoong keep follow yunho like puppies with his master. he doesnt know which rute that will bring him to school. when the bus come, yunho come in which his card to pass the gate . jaejoong feel confuse he tried to call yunho but yunho didnt hear him cause there is so much people.

"ahjusssi, i want to come in. but i dont have a card like people have" said jaejoong cutely. the driver chuckled because of jaejoong's cuteness .

"here i will give you free for now, but you must buying it at station next time ok" said the driver. jaejoong nodded cutely and he say thank before he come. when he come, he shock because there is so much people and he didnt get a seat. so it mean he must standing in the middle of people. with pout he stand and look around trying to look yunho. and he found it, yunho stand at corner with his earphone.

"yunho ahh" shout jaejoong . and when yunho look at him. jaejoong raise his hand and smile widely but yunho keep with his calm face.

"aishhh its hot" whine jaejoong and he lose one button of his uniform. the whole people in the bus suddenly gen interested in one object and its jaejoong. they drooling because of jaejoong loosen his uniform which show his milky skin and jaejoong face seems blooming with sweat drool at his forehead. jaejoong didnt notice the way people stare at his like the predator found a prey. yunho who from start keep looking at jaejoong now feel more worry when people now start to make a move come to jaejoong to touch him. he look one man trying to touch him and before he close.

"yahh ,, jaejooong" shout yunho which make the man stop and hide his hand.

"wae" jaejoong ask and his face look innocent.

"come here" said yunho. jaejoong nodded and he excuse people to come near yunho.

"wae yunho ah" ask jaejoong when he infront of yunho.

"stay here dont get far " said yunho calmy. jaejoong nodded .

the bus keep moving, jaejoong who didnt take a hold almost fall but he manage it. until the bus suddenly stop which make him fall at yunho. without notice yunho hold jaejoong waist and jaejoong landed at yunho broadchest. jaejoong look up and found yunho worried face.

"are you ok?" ask yunho. jaejoong nodded and with shy he stand up . jaejoong feel the weather become hot and his face red. his heart like wanna explode ...oh how much he love yunho...