oh jaejoong

i'll get you, jung yunho !

they broke their kiss after jaejoong out of breath and punch yunho chest. yunho pull up with curious in his face.

"are you wanna make me die so young?" ask jaejoong with his heavy breath. his face really red and yunho wondered if its because their kiss too long or because jaejoong just blushed. yunho smile widely and it make jaejoong look away from yunho. he doesnt brave to look yunho, but inside his heart he really want to ask why yunho being like this. is it mean yunho like him too?

"just ask what inside your head" said yunho calmly and jaejoong shock because yunho can read his head. he automaticaly cover his head with blanket. jaejoong doesnt know that he pull blanket too hard and make yunho fall.

"awwwww" groaned yunho.

"omooo yunho ahh. are you alright?" said jaejoong in rush. and he also fall because that blanket  with fall at yunho. his head bump yunho chest

"ohhh my head" said jaejoong with pout at his lips. he look up and found yunho face really close to him.

"no, yunho ah i can die because of you" said  jaejoong with cover his lips. he just think yunho will kiss him again. yunho poke jaejoong forehead playfully. how can people think so childish like this but doesnt annoy him.

"jaejoong ah" said yunho. jaejoong look at yunho with his doe eyes.

"i think i'm crazy. how can i always think of you all the times. and how that annoying you can be a cute to me, how a whiny like you can make me spoiled you. how clumsy like you can make me want to protect you and stand by your side all the time?" said yunho calmly . jaejoong just silent, he just can get what yunho want to told him. his brain really blank like a paper. he just want to ask , when yunho said the magic word which turn him feel to be a lucky person in the world.

"i love you, and i really do love you" said yunho. jaejoong shocked. suddenly his afraid really lift up from him. he just silent and look at yunho blank. suddenly he felt a pinch at his cheeks.

"yah, what the answer" said yunho. jaejoong moaned pain, he stand up from his position and with dumb he ask

"what should i answer. are you ask to me ?"ask jaejoong. yunho look at jaejoong dissapointed. jaejoong just ruined his romantic confess and now he doenst have mood again to hear jaejoong answer. he lie his body at bed without look at jaejoong and close his eyes.

"yahhh, yunhoo ah" poke jaejoong , but yunho just silent. jaejoong lie beside yunho , he face yunho's face. jaejoong cupped yunho face so yunho can wake up and its true yunho opened his eyes like annoy.

"are you angry?dont be angry" ask jaejoong with pout and his eyes look teary. yunho sigh he doenst like jaejoong cry . how can he mad when jaejoong being like this.

"no, so sleep it late already" said yunho and he slip again jaejoong waist and pull him to get closer.

"ohhh god , he really kim jaejoong "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for short chapter after comebck hehehe. actually  i really busy this time but  just want to post so you can still remember my story. hehehe

 

comment and subscriber please