okay

i'll get you, jung yunho !

 

jaejoong keep pouting after yunho leave him alone at infamary room. junsu who just come in, frown his eyebrow look his lovely cousin pout after his faint.

"aigooo, why my lovely cousin pout like that, ?" ask junsu. jaejoong just look junsu helpless and pout more. and then he sigh.

"junsu-ahh, do you like me?" ask jaejoong cutely.

"ofcourse. who will resist you . right?" chuckled junsu. jaejoong sigh more and his eyes start teary.

"but, i found out someone didnt like me. am i not ugly right?" ask jaejoong, and he look junsu trying to get answer. junsu shake his head . he confuse why jaejoong ask like that, because its first time jaejoong ask about his beauty.

 

 

 

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

the next day.

jaejoong come in class and saw yunho already at his seat reading a book.  he come close to yunho and sit infront of him. he keep looking at yunho. yunho didnt even moving, he still  reading his book. jaejoong get bored and he start to make some noisy. he keep hit the table with pencil trying to get yunho attention.

"could you stop your action" ask yunho, but he is not looking at jaejoong but at his book

"i cant, could you stop reading damn book and look at me" ask jaejoong back. yunho hold his chuckled because jaejoong funny order and close the book.

"now what ?" ask yunho with his cold face. jaejoong smile when he see yunho face

"i wanna know , what do you want me to change . my hair, my clothes or what ?" ask jaejoong innocent. yunho eyes grew and he burst at laugh. jaejoong face show confuse. everyone look at yunho . they doesnt like his princess so close with yunho

"are you kid or teenager? think small like this" said yunho with holding his laugh. jaejoong pout look yunho like this. jaejoong stand up and throw yunho a pencil.

"okay, i will found out my self" shout jaejoong and run leave yunho. yunho smile and continue reading book.


smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley 

after yesterday jaejoong always follow yunho whereever yunho was. he sit next yunho seat and keep staring yunho which make the boys cried .

"yunho-ah" whisper jaejoong. yunho turn his head and look jaejoong doe eyes look back to him. he raise his eyebrow .

"what do you like, black hair or blonde?" ask jaejoong.

"dont know maybe black, i like it natural"answer yunho.

"ookkaayyy"  said jaejoong and smile dreamingly . yunho shake his head and continue learn.

 

the next day

jaejoong change his hair to be more natural like yunho said. he change it to black and come to yunho.

"yunhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo" shout jaejoong from the gate.

yunho turn back and look at jaejoong with his usual face

"what do you think, do you like it or not?" ask jaejoong with his cute face hope he get the answer.

"nope" said yunho and ready leave jaejoong

"wae? what must i change . my hair was change to black why you dont like me?" ask jaejoong

yunho chuckled hear jaejoong confession. seriously this kid really make his day funny because of his action.

"listen , i wanna ask you . who wash your clothes?you?" ask yunho

jaejoong shake his head

"are you serve your breakfast alone?"

jaejoong shake his head again. his face still show confuse

"do you working out your homework?"

jaejoong pout and shake again his head

"soo, do you understand , if you can change your lovely life to be more mature maybe i wil change my though to you" said yunho like torture. jaejoong keep show his confuse face and then he show like thinking something.

"alright i will show you like what you want .and i will get you yunho-ah" said jaejoong with so much confident. yunho just shrugged and leave with smile in his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you for comment and subscirber . i really appreciate it .

love you :*