why ? (-_-)"

i'll get you, jung yunho !

"ahjussi can you stop the car for a while?" jaejoong said cutely. the ahjussi parked his car and get out to opened the door for his princess

"where do you want to go, its 7 o'clock. and you will be late master" say the driver with worried at his voice

" i wanna buy flower for my fanboys ahjussiiiiiii" jae pouted, and you know when he do it with doe eyes no one can resist what he want.

" just dont take much time" . jaejjong just nodded and rush to the flower shop. he bought some lillies and many flower.

when they arrived at school, like the driver said its late. the gate was closed .

"how can i come in when this gate was close?" jaejoong ask to him self. his driver just shake his head. he already told him right..

"ahjussi , ottokhe? " whine jaejoong. his ahjussi again just shrugged . jaejoong move his feet in front of the gate near security. he call security to come .

"what?" the security ask lazily

"can i come in pweassseeee?" with doe eyes like doll which make the security like lost his soul because a cute angel.

 

and now here jaejoong at his class. after pass the security he have to deal with the teacher. its more easier because the teacher cant say anything if it was with the princess jaejoong. jaejoong walk to his seat, but before he arrived. his eyebrow frowned because what he saw. someone sit at his chair. how dare he is. jaejoong keep looking him without walk to his seat, but seems like he doesnt care about the princess and keep write at his damn book. feeling so annoyed jaejoong come to his chair and knock the table. the guys look up to jaejoong. his face was emotionless.

"excuse me , can you please move because its my seat" jaejoong said sweetly.

the boy look around and then his eyes back to come jaejoong.

" i think no, you can find another seat. its not like you can die if you were'nt sit at here right" he said calmly

"ooof course not, but this is my seat and no one cant take this" whine jaejoong.

"princess, you can sit at here if you want. i can sit at floor" one of fanboy's jaejoong said

"but i want here not there" jaejoong said again, but now his eyes start to teary

"you , the new student. move your or you'll die because bullying our princess" said kangin , the leader of gank

the boy just chukled and face jaejoong again.

"listen princess, please have another seat . the lesson cant start because of you " the boy said. jaejoong pouted more and walk angrily to another seat behind him.

his tear start to come, no one can say no to him. but this boy really make him mad. jaejoong the princess at dbsk high school must have what he want . why the student act different from another boys in his scholl?