Chapter 5 [ing]

I Will Wait For You Even If It Takes Forever

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, I posted saying that I will have a co-author that will help me to improve my English right, actually she had done editing. I will post the edited Chapter 1 and open a voting to see if you guys prefer the edited or the original. 

--------------------------------

Next Day

“Shixun, when will we start our archery lesson?” Shixun looks up at the latter standing in front of him, he seems very nervous because he places both hands at the front and keeps rubbing his left forearm with his right hand.

‘So this is what he does when he is nervous.’ Shixun thinks to himself then, an evil thought came across his mind and gave a small smirk. He looked at Yixing and said “What lesson?”

“Huh, err, Mr Choi asked you to help me with archery yesterday remember?”

“Ohh that one I didn’t really put that in heart. Why do you want me to teach you?”

“Yes! wait no, wait I mean-. “

“So, is yes or no? You can only choose one.”
“Yes. I want your help…” Yixing said again after regaining his composure but his face, red as a tomato. ‘Omg, I can't believe I gave him an immediate yes… So embarrassing’

Shixun stares at Yixing as his face start reddening up because of his teasing, he smirks and said, “Okay I will teach you, when can you start?”

“Now.”

“Now? Like immediately? We still have lesson you know.”

“No! I mean after the lesson if you are free, because I already inform my parents so they know that I will be taking archery lesson but if you have not told your parents I can wait till you tell them then have lesson.”

“Heh, it’s okay we will have lesson today, my parents won’t mind it.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

Yixing beamed with happiness, said thanks to Shixun and went back to his seat.

“He left already.” Yifan suddenly said. Shixun glared at his brother then rolled his eyes and ignore his brother.

“I remember yesterday you ask our father to let you stay back in school because you have something on, is this that ‘something’?”

“Fan ge, you are very irritating.”

“He is cute right, his looks, and expression when you .”

“Ya, very cute.” Shixun said subconsciously then he realised what he said, and turn and hit his brother that was trying to constrain his laughter.

 

After the lesson, Yixing went to change into a lighter fabric outfit (to move more easily) then walk to the archery ring to wait for Shixun because he didn’t see him around. When he reaches the archery ring, Shixun is already there preparing the stuff that they will be using later. Yixing was shocked to see him. Yixing didn’t expect him to be here early or even prepare things for him because well he thought that Shixun was a rude and unreasonable person [from their past encounter, most people will think so].

“Are you waiting for me? Have you been here for a long time?” Shixun suddenly stood up and look around, “Did you see anyone around except for us.”

“….” Yixing stares at Shixun blankly giving him a ‘huh’ expression.

Shixun chuckled and said, “Stop staring at me. Go to the platform and prepare.”

After hearing what Shixun said, Yixing rolled his eyes and walk up to the platform with a small smile forming on his face.

 

The training goes on smoothly, or so Yixing wished. ‘20 minutes since the training started and I haven’t even reach the brim of the target! Am I really that bad?’ Yixing turns to look at Shixun, wanting to study his mood now. Shixun have his hand crossed in front of his chest, his right feet keep tapping the ground, frowning as he stared at the target. Yixing feels a little guilty, Shixun stayed back to teach him how to shoot but he still can’t… ( Shixun didn’t even do much he just stand there after telling you how to aim verbally, it’s not hard at all! So, don’t feel apologetic.)

Sigh… Yixing raises his hand once again, just when he was ready to aim the arrow, he felt a sudden warmth at his back, then his hand was held and position to the right posture.

“Sigh… you are really not good at this huh...”

Yixing turn his face to the left, Shixun is right next to him! ‘Omg so close’ Yixing felt his heart skipped a beat, it suddenly started to beat very fast and very loud, he is confident that Shixun will be able to hear it if he comes a few inches closer to him. Shixun looks down at Yixing, realised how close they were and wanted to let go of his hand but when he saw the latter’s face turning from slight pink into scarlet red while staring at him, he has a second thought.

“You are staring again. I know that I’m handsome but you really have to stop staring or I might think that you have weird feelings for me.”

“What! No! Don’t say things that will make people misunderstand. I was just shocked because you suddenly hugged me that’s why I stared at you. Don’t think too much idiot.” Yixing yelled at Shixun.

Shixun rolled his eyes while trying to hide his smile that is forming on his face and ignore what Yixing said. He focuses on his ‘teaching’ again and moved Yixing’s hand and head. His move closer to Yixing make sure that his arrow is pointing at the target, “Now let go.” And he let go. When released, the arrow cuts through the air fly straight towards the target.

Both their eyes are fixed on the arrow, the arrow didn’t change to any weird direction, it didn’t drop before it reaches the target, it didn’t fly above the target. It stopped. It stays still, didn’t drop down, it is fixed on the target, on the blue circle (the outside of the red core). Yixing drop the bow in shock then clench his fist in excitement, “Omg I hit it! Finally hit the target, finally, finally! Shixun can you see that?! The arrow is stuck on the target! I can’t believe it!” Yixing said while pointing to the far away target then turning to face Shixun.

Shixun looked at Yixing, the latter is jumping up and down and beaming with joy ‘Oh, is that hole on the cheek again and it's even deeper than that time.’.

“Yeah, I saw it.”

Shixun finds Yixing being happy and his smile attractive and he feels confused why? He had seen lots of people smiling and being happy because of him but he doesn’t find those people attractive at all not even a bit. So why Yixing only? ‘Is it because of that hole on the cheeks?’ he’s not sure, but he definitely only have these feelings because of the latter.

Their lesson continued for the next few days, the longer Yixing know Shixun the more he changes his impression on the taller guy. At first, Yixing thought that Shixun was a typical rich man son. [Like to manipulate people with money or power, relatively rude to everyone, hate commoners and thinks that they own the world.] But as time passes, Yixing starts to see a different light in the other guy, even though he has a toxic mouth but it is his way of speaking because his words don’t match his actions, sometimes the taller will scold Canlie for being annoying and noisy but he will still entertain him even though he always looks angry. He still and he really like tease Yixing and along the way, Yixing also develops a special feeling for Shixun. Like getting more flustered when teased and he can’t seem to ‘tear’ his eyes away from Shixun.

 

A/N: Guys sorry for the super late update. I didn't forget you guys! I will try to post the next chapter soon. Wish you like this chapter! Both of them are starting to have feelings for each other! Remember to vote for the original or edited version [which one you prefer]. I will update you guys when the voting is out.