Chapter 2

I Will Wait For You Even If It Takes Forever

 

"Yixing really he is so handsome, so tall, super cute and-"

"Boxian stop it, you had been talking about this guy since the moment I sat down beside you."

"But-"

"No buts Boxian you know that being interested in a male when YOU ARE A MALE yourself is not a good idea. You might get yourself put into a dungeon or even exiled when other people heard you so u need to stop it."

After Yixing said that, Boxian immediately stop talking.

There is a huge tension in the air. Yixing knows that Boxian is pouting, his eyes are tearing up but he will not turn to look at him because he knows that if he does he will give in and Boxian will start talking about that guy again.

But still after around 10 min or so he gave up and took a small peek at the smaller guy sitting next to him, and was shocked to see a stream of tears rolling down the cheek of Boxian and said " B-Boxian why are you crying? I'm sorry okay stop crying you are a guy, guys are not supposed to cry easily so stop crying, I will listen to whatever you want to say about that guy okay?" Yixing said while trying to rub the tears on Boxian cheeks and eyes with his thumb even though he knows that Boxian is just acting but he still decides to give in to him.

“You will listen to me and not scold me anymore. You promise?”

“Yes, I promise and I am not even scolding you but that doesn’t mean that I agree with what you want to do.”

“I knew it, my xingxing will always stand by me!!”

“….”

Yixing always have a soft spot for his best friend, I mean look at him, so cute, so soft, so cheery and always sweet to his best friend. Yixing has been friend with Boxian since very young, Boxian is his first friend and always stay by his side and protect him when something happens even though Yixing is a little bigger than him.

Boxian wipes away his tears and start talking about that guy again…. Until their teacher walks into the room. Their teacher is a retired old scholar, silver-white hair that can be seen from a distance and long white beard hanging from his chin down to his robe.

His lesson is always very boring, talking about poems from the famous poet at their times, teaching them to be filial, always listen to their parent and obey the rules set by the king.

After like don’t know how many dreadful hours the lesson finally ended and just when Yixing thinks that he can finally have a peace of mind away from all those nagging and teaching Boxian starts his rambling about that guy again….

“Boxian you up until now I realised that you have not told me his name. What is his name and who is this ‘drop dead gorgeous’ guy that u have been talking about?”

Boxian looks at Yixing and smiles sheepishly while scratching his neck

“Don’t tell me…. that you don’t even know his name?!”

Boxian didn’t say anything and look at the floor awkwardly

“You have been praising and ranting about this guy that you don’t even know about except his looks for the past few hours. I’m speechless.”

“Well you are not really speechless u said a lot, but I do know a little about him. He is the son of General Pu, he came to my house yesterday with the general to visit my father. They just came back from the victory war.” Yixing glared at Boxian and furrowed his eyebrows when the latter said the word war.

Yixing hated war. He doesn’t like the thought of people fighting and getting hurt in the war. He doesn’t like war because people lose their precious loved one in war. One of his cousin died in the war when the king wanted to acquire land from another kingdom. Yixing is a kind and compassionate, he doesn’t like seeing other people suffer, in the past he brought back quite a number of beggar along the street back home to ask his household to give the job which caused a lot of problems so his parent to forbid him from walking home from school, they send carriage to fetch him from school to home. His parents are very proud of Yixing and encourage his kind action just that his house really doesn’t have any more extra job and space to hire the beggars and provide them a place to sleep.

“Yixing are you listening?” while tapping Yixing’s shoulder. 

“Sorry, I’m lost in my train of thoughts what were you saying?”

“Ouch” Boxian exclaimed while using his hand to grab onto his heart trying to express the fact that Yixing had shattered his heart.

“….” Yixing look at Boxian without any facial expression which shows that he is so used to Boxian’s antics.

“Okay never mind. As I was saying when he comes into my house with his father I was so shy and didn’t come out to greet him. At first, I think he looked weird. He has big and pointy ears which look like a fairy and his eyes are so huge and round. But after that, he went to the garden area and played with mongryong (his puppy) and he smiled. The moment I saw his smile, I feel my heart skipped a beat and start pumping very fast.”

Just when Boxian wants to say more, Yixing carriage has arrived and he needs to go home.

“I will be leaving first bye Boxian if you want to continue, continue tomorrow. See you tomorrow.”

Boxian said okay and waved goodbye to Yixing.

A/N: Sorry for not adding chapters often, I will try to add 1 chapter a week. Wish you enjoyed my story so far, this is my first story. This will be a very long story so please don't get bored! It will get more interesting as the story continue. That's all for my nagging for this week. To my subscribers, thank you for subscribing to this story I really appreciate it a lot  <3.