Flutter

Never their intention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brian's POV

When she said she will be heading out to buy ice cream and the first thought that came into my mind is 'who the hell go buy ice cream at middle of the night on a winter season?' Apparently, that person is Jieun.

Sungjin hyung told the group that he will be following Jieun to go to the convenient store because the time is already late and it's not safe for a girl to walk around the street alone. I volunteered to go with him because I feel like buying my a few snacks.

We stood up from the sofa and went to the main door to wait for Jieun. I wore my hand gloves and scarf because the weather have gone colder and the night breeze is not helping too. 

She came down from upper floor and she was fully wrapped up with clothes, stepping down the stairs carefully to the living room. Once we're outside, Jieun were in between Sungjin hyung and me as we walk to the convenient store. As we were walking, I realized that she is quite a short lady. Her height only reached my shoulder.

I have to admit, it is a cute height for a lady. But she seems to be a typical spoiled brat as if she will throw tantrum if she couldn't get things that she wanted. She's been asking Sungjin hyung to bring her out for shopping and even say that his family are richer than hers so he should accompany her for shopping.

We arrived at the convenient store and Jieun went straight to the ice cream section meanwhile Sungjin hyung  went to the snacks and drinks area. I went to the bread area to look for my favourite bun and saw Jieun already at the counter paying for her ice cream.

Turning my head back to concentrate on what bread to choose, Jieun's hand suddenly came to view as she randomly take a few buns onto her hand along with a few warm drinks. I look at her curiously as she walk back to the counter and pay all those foods she just picked. Is she going to finish all those foods and drinks she just took?

She paid for all those foods and drinks and step out of the convenient store. Being the curious person I am, I followed her out and saw her squatting down infront of a grandfather who is shivering in cold. She gave her hand gloves to him and the a few packs of hot packs to him.

My heart warmed up at the sight of this yougn rich lady caring for a stranger that is in hunger and is shivering in cold. Jieun gave him foods and drinks that she took earlier and open the bottle of warm tea before placing it onto his hand gently. She gave the old man cash and told him to go sleep in the jimjilbang instead of sitting outside at the street.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter