Home sweet home.

Never their intention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words written in this colour is when someone speak english.

 

Narrator POV

Jae is in the car sitting on the back seat while his mom is seatedon the passenger seat while his father is seated on the driver's seat. They are currently on Incheon Highway heading towards Incheon airport to fetch their daughter and sister, Jieun. 

Mr. & Mrs. Park are singing loudly to an old song that are being played on the radio, Don't you worry by Deul Guk Hwa. Jae, knowing what song it is sang along with them.

He felt excited that his sister is finally moving back to Korea cause he haven't seen her for a long time, as in years. The last time he saw her is 3 years ago during christmas and it's only 1 day because of his band schedule whom are required to perform at different christmas events at restaurants in the evening and at pubs in the midnight. 

Mr. Park saw his son's smiling face from the rear mirror and .

"Son did you missed your sister that much? Your smile on your face right now is brighter than the sun." Mr. Park teased his son, his eyes shifting back to back from the road to the rear mirror.

Jae made a horrified face at what his father said,"No, eww I dont miss her at all! I'm excited at the wonders which are kept on that luggage of hers that came all the way from US."

Mr. and Mrs. Park laughed, knowing that Jae is lying. Both of them know that Jae really love and treasure his sister. Ever since Jieun was born, he has always cherish his sister. Even though most of the time him and Jieun can be seen quarelling, they know that secretly Jae has always pamper Jieun with a brother love. Not only that, when Jieun decided to stay in LA and continue her studies there it was also Jae who talked with their parents and persuade them to let Jieun chase her dream. 

Knowing that their parents won't bug him anymore, he hums out a random song that popped into his head, oblivion that his dad is still glancing at him time to time from the rear mirror.

 

When they arrived at Incheon airport, they parked their car at the parking centre and walk to the arrival hall for all flights. They scan the flight no of Jieun's flight on the large LED display screen and smile when the flight just landed 5 minutes ago. 

Jae who can't wait to see his sister is looking through the arrival gate, tip toeing his feet as he try to see the sight of his sister, even though he knows that he can't see anything that's happening on the inside because it is covered for security purposes.

People started coming out from the gate and Jae scan through the people that are coming out from the gate. He concentrate his eyes on each person that came out and smiled widely when he spot the familiar eyes that are very similar to his.

Her face looked tired as if she haven't had any sleep for days and the eyebags below her eyes are proof to his assumptions. Jae soften at the sight of the tired looking Jieun before he went back to his usual cheerful yet annoying character. He called out for his sister while waving his hand, trying to get her attention.

"Ya Park Jieun!"

Jieun hearing her name being called, turn her head to the direction where the familiar voice just called for her and saw her brother grinning widely at her. She let out a sigh when he saw that smile. The smile that he display everytime when he's up to something. Jieun squint her eyes at him, her mind thinking on what kind of evil plot he's thinking in that chicken brain of his.

Jieun smile when she saw the sight of her parents smiling at her. She saw that her mother have tears in her eyes as her mother waved her hand at her while a bright smile on her father's face.

 

"Welcome back to hell Joseon ugly." Jae welcomed his sister with a taunting smirk on his face. Mr. and Mrs. Park who heard what their son said about their hometown smacked him on the back of his head. Jae whimpered in pain when he felt his parent smacked his head and turn to shrug his shoulder at his parents, "I'm telling the truth my dear omma and appa."

Mr. Park swinged his hand aiming for Jae's head again and Jae who saw the movement from his father avoided the smack that is heading his way. He shrugged his shoulder at his dad before turning back to his sister with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter