New friends

Never their intention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

Jieun squint her eyes open as she woke up, blinking them a few times trying to get her eyes used to the darkness. She turn her head and look at the display clock that's on top of the bedside table and groans when she realize she has slept for 7 hours. She stretched her body and get down from her bed before she walk to the bathroom to clean herself up. She tied her hair into a messy bun and wore her night glasses before she head down to the living room.

She heard an unfamiliar voice and Jae's loud voice in the living room. That's when she remembered what Jae told her that his bandmates will be hanging out at their home. "That must be them." Jieun think in her mind before she head to the dining area quietly, wouldn't want to get their attention. She was hungry and all she want to do is eat. 

She smile when ther are food on the table. She saw a sticky note on the food cover net and smile when she recognize her mother's handwriting. "My daughter~ Omma is sure that you will be hungry when you wake up. You must be jet lagged so we didn't wake you up just now for dinner. Instead we left some food for you. Enjoy your dinner, `uri ddal`~ Appa and omma will be at work so if you need anything just text us or ask oppa for help~". Jieun lift the food cover up and smile when she saw the foods that are placed on the table. It's all her favourite food, `bibimbap` and `bulgogi`. There's a few side dishes along with `gochujang` on the table.

Jieun sat down onto the chair and took the gochujang and squeeze the paste onto the bibimbap. She mix everything on the rice pot and take a spoonful of it and eats them. She closes her eyes and moaned in content as the she chew onto the delicious food.

She took out her phone as she eats and scroll through her emails to see any important message from her school and saw one. She opened the email and read the content in her mind. Apparently she's under Berklee's transfer program where all the syllabus in the uni she will be studying is the same as Berklee's syllabus. She nodded her head in approval, glad that she won't be learning different course from her old college.

Just as she was about to read another message, she heard the main door open and rustle sounds from plastic bags. She shrug her shoulder and finishes her last scoop of food. She took the plates to the dish washer and place them onto the dish washer rack.

She felt thirsty and open the fridge door. She saw her favourite green tea drink and took it out to drink.She open the bottle cap and drink the content out. She heard loud shuffling of bags and turn to look at what cause the sound while the drink is still attached to her lips.

She blinked her eyes at the intruder, a boy her age was staring at her with wide eyes and an awkward smile on his face. The boy dips his head at her as a bow and Jieun dips her head back, returning the bow. She faced the boy and asked him who he is. "Nuguseyo?" asked Jieun while blinking her eyes at the boy.

"Oh a-annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Yoon D-Dowoon." answered Dowoon nervously as he divert his eyes to the living room, trying to catch his hyungs attention for help. God is being nice to him today as his savior came into scene.

Sungjin walked into the dining room and placed the bag onto the kitchen counter, not noticing that Jieun is standing by the fridge. He look at Dowoon and asked him, "Why do you look like you just seen a ghost?" Sungjin turned his head to the area Dowoon is looking and grins when he saw his baby cousin standing by the fridge.

Jieun grinned when she saw her favourite cousin. She put the bottle onto the kitchen counter and ran and jump up to panda hug Sungjin, her arms are locked around his neck while her legs are tightly wrapped around his waist. "Sungjin oppa!" Jieun exclaim as she shower her favourite cousin brother's cheek with kisses.

Sungjin placed his hands onto the below of Jieun's thigh, securing her from falling down before he let out a hearthy laugh, "Aigoo, our Jieun is really back! Let me look at you baby cousin!" He placed her down and Jieun stare at him with excited eyes, "Is this really my baby cousin? Woah you're a grown up already!"

"Aww oppa I missed you so much!" she whines in a childish way and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Dowoon who have no idea on what to do clears his throat to get their attention. Sungjin turn to look at him and le tout a chuckle before pulling out from the hug to introduce the boy to Jieun. "Jieun ah, this is Dowoon. He's our band's drummer!" Sungjin grinned as he introduced Dowoon to Jieun.

Jieun smiles widely at Dowoon before extending her hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Dowoon, I'm Jieun~ Jae's sister."

Dowoon extend his hand out and shake her hand, a smile was visible on his face, "Nice to meet you too Jieun! We heard a lot of things about you!"

When Jieun wanted to asked him what kind of things he heard about her, Jae and another guy walked into the dining room. "Oh, you woke up already? I didn't hear any sound of you coming down." asked Jae as he look at Jieun then to Dowoon and Sungjin.

Jieun nodded her head at Jae's question and direct her eyes to the guy beside Jae. "He is...?" Jieun tilt her head slightly as she asked Jae who that guy is. Jae upon realizing, he pulls the guy to face Jieun, "Sister meet Wonpil, he plays the keys."

Jieun smiles and extend her hand out to Wonpil, "Nice to meet you Wonpil, I'm Jieun."

A wide smile appeared on Wonpil's face as he extend his hand out to shake her hand, "Nice to meet you too Jieun, I'm Wonpil."

Jieun give Wonpil a smile before looking at the things that Sungjin and Dowoon just brought. Jieun grinned at Sungjin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter