Family

Never their intention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV 

 

Hyo Shin came back home after a long day at work and smiles when he saw his brother and his band mates hanging out at the living room. Wonpil and Dowoon stood up and bow to their teacher when they saw him and Jae simply just said hi to his brother. 

Hyo Shin is a musical actor and a part time lecturer at SNU teaching Musical Theater Act and a full time Musical Actor just like his parents. He was known for having the good look as well as the voice that can warm everyone’s heart during a cold day. His acting is excellent as well. Teaching has always been a passion of his hence the part time job at SNU. He knows very well that he will have a fan base stalking and following him if he teaches at a school but he ain’t going to let those things to stop him from teaching.

He smiled at Wonpil and Dowoon and said hi to them before ruffling Jae’s hair, ignoring the whines that came from Jae, “ Hyung! Stop that!” Hyo Shin just grinned and walk into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water to drink.

He heard the main door open and close as he drank his water and eyes widened when he heard a very familiar feminine voice in the area of the living room. He placed the bottle down onto the counter and walk to the living room. 

“Jieun is that you?” He said as he step into the living room. 

Jieun's eyes widened when she saw her eldest brother and ran to him before jumping up to his arms.

"Oppa I missed you so much!" she squealed as she squeeze her arms around him tight.

Hyoshin grins and hold her up carefully before taking a look at her face, "Oh my look at my little princess, all grown up. When did you come back? And you didn't even tell me!

Her eyes widened  "Didn't omma and appa tell you? They shipped me off back here. I didn't even get to finish my studies there." 

"I was too busy with my musicals, I didn't even check my phone. But I am so glad that you're back home" He flashed her a wide grin and hugs her back tightly.

"I'm glad to be back home as well. Jae told me you're teaching at SNU as well? So does that mean I get to see you frequently?" She grin as her brother put her back down onto the floor.

"Yes you will be seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter