Yes, your highness

Autumn Leaves

"Jiminiieeeee!!!”

Reaching the school exit, Jimin heard Hoseok’s obnoxiously high pitched squeal as he pulled the pink haired boy in a bone crushing hug.

“Let him go. You’ll kill him.” Yoongi said.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Only a year senior than park Jimin and already gained the title of the most troublesome students in the history of the highschool. The duo were known by all, the teachers pretty much feared them. Punishing them was pointless so the teachers had kinda given up and just let them be.

Min Yoongi was a seemingly harmless small person. The king of basketball was also Jimin’s neighbor and one of his most favorite humans. In spite of having a cold expressionless face, he actually had a kind heart.

Yoongi’s best (only, actually) friend Hoseok on the other hand was Yoongi’s polar opposite. He always had a bright smile on his face, with a hopeful positive aura around him. But his friends knew deep down he was Satan’s son and loved to torture (lovingly) his favorite people. He was probably the only human who could strangle someone while smiling like he’s giving a massage or something.

As Hoseok had finally let him go, he squished Jimin’s cheeks and squealed, his lips forming a heart shaped smile, “Ah~ Jiminaah…….you’re so cute~” Jimin laughed a little, “Aish hyung, stop it……”

Yoongi finally stepped up and pulled Hoseok’s collar, “Just go home already.”

Hoseok frowned,”So cold.”

Yoongi looked at Jimin, “Let’s go.”

Jimin looked away and waved at Hoseok, “Bye hyung.” The brunette also happily waved at them as they parted ways. They were walking towards home. In complete silence.

Yoongi was the only one Jimin would open up to, and he would tell his hyung every single thing that happened that day. What he learned, how he did in the previous test, who said mean things to him (and Yoongi, of course, would take action without Jimin’s consent) in detail. So obviously, todays silence made Yoongi feel something wasn’t right.

“Jiminah……”

The pink head was silent.

“Anything fun happened in school today?”

Refusing to reply, Jimin looked away from his hyung.

Min Yoongi felt concerned. He grabbed Jimin’s shoulder, making the younger face him. “Hey, you okay? Did someone say something to you?”

Jimin noticed the concern in his hyung’s eyes. But he decided to play him a bit more.

He brushed Yoongi’s hand off his shoulder and looked away frowning. Yoongi cupped the younger’s cheeks, “You mad at me?”

Trying his best to hold a cold expression, Jimin replied, “I don’t wanna talk to you.”

“Why?”

“…”

“Jimin?”

“Why did you leave for school without me?” Jimin pouted.

Yoongi thought he was going to melt. This kid…….

“I called you, you didn’t wake up.”

“Why didn’t you come to my place to wake me up then? I got late because of you hyung, seriously……”

The older couldn’t hold it anymore. He said laughing, “Okay, okay, it’s all my fault. I’m sorry okay? Just forgive me already.”

“No,” Jimin replied. “Just apologizing won’t do.”

“What do I have to do then?” Yoongi asked mischievously.

“Carry me home.” Jimin ordered.

Yoongi hated being touched, or touching people. But if it was Jimin then it was okay.

The black haired boy knelt down smiling, “Yes, your highness.”

 

It had been a long day. Park Jimin was lying on his bed right by the window, gazing at the stars.

Jeon Jungkook is back eh? How much has he changed? What kind of person he has become, I wonder? Endless thoughts clouded his mind. We’ll see tomorrow. Jimin closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep.