Meeting

Autumn Leaves

8:25 AM

It was a beautiful autumn morning.The day was sunny and the breeze were gentle.Dry leaves were covering the sidewalks.The view of autumn was ordinary yet charming.Most people would stop for a moment to admire the lovely nature.

Most people.

8:28 AM

Park Jimin was running.

He was late for school.He overslept today.Last night's 4hours long gaming session with Yoongi hyung was definitely not worth it.

Jimin ran through the school's large playground.He was probably the only one this late.Class began at 8:30.He still had a minute to go.He dashed through the corridor.Almost stumbling upon his feet,he finally reached his class as he opened the door wide.

Neary 20 pairs of eyes were set on the pink haired boy. 21 actually,including their homeroom teacher.

"What a punctual young man,"said the teacher as she glanced at the clock.It was exactly 8:30 AM.

Jimin was panting heavily.After catching his breath,he gave his teacher a slight bow,"I'm really s-sorry ma'am."

Jimin was rarely late.So the teacher let him go with a slight warning.

Returning to his seat by the window, the pink haired boy noticed the seat beside him which was usually occupied by Kim Taehyung, is now owned by a different individual.A tall brown haired boy who seemed like he had just stepped in his teens, innocence still dominant in his facial features.But his body said otherwise.The sharp jawline, broad shoulders and thick muscles made him look a little older than a typical highschool boy.

Who is this guy?A new transfer student or something? Jimin thought to himself.He must've missed the introduction for being late.He's really handsome tho.

Jimin was annoyed with his thoughts.This ain't the time to be gaydreaming, Park Jimin.

But he couldn't stop glancing on his right occasionally.The brunette gave him a familiar vibe.He felt as if he had seen him before.

During breaktime, as Jimin was staring at the window, spacing out as usual, he heard a person yell across the room,

"YO JIMINAH!!"

Park jimin rolled his eyes.It was Kim Taehyung,his personal bully. Not in a mean way though, he kinda liked to tease the pink head.

"Hmm?"Jimin looked at Taehyung while running his hands through his pink locks.

"I wanna introduce you to someone."The boy exclaimed with his trademark box smile.Jimin could see the new kid standing with him.Tae's hand over his shoulder.The brunette waved at him with a bright smile.

"Hello!"

Tae could make friends real quick.No wonder he was already so close with the new guy.

Jimin awkwardly smiled at the duo, "Nice to see you, I'm-"

"Park Jimin."

He was interrupted by the brunette,his cute smile turned into a mysterious one.

Jimin was surprised and confused at the same time,"How do you know me?"

The boy just smiled and looked at Taehyung.Tae had no idea what was going on,"Wait, you guys know each other?"

"I don't know, do we?"The boy replied while looking at Jimin, who stared in confusion.

The boy sighed,"As forgetful as ever I see."he said while looking at Taehyung, "Lets go, Tae."saying so, the boy pulled him out of the class.

What was that all about?How did the new kid know his name? but Jimin wouldn't deny that he did in fact feel something familiar about the boy.His eyes, his hair, his smile............yes, the thing that seemed the most familiar was his smile.

After class, Park Jimin was silently walking down the hallway.All the kids were chatting with their friends except for jimin cause his social awkwardness had prevented him from making any friends whatsoever. The only classmate he ever conversated with was Taehyung.Well again, that boy was friends with everyone.

Looking ahead Jimin could see the two of the walking together. The brunette's arm wrapped around tae's shoulder, as if they'd been friends for ages.

The boy turned around. Seeing jimin, his lips formed a smile, "See ya, Jiminnie."

Jimin stopped on his feet.He remembers now.How could he forget something like this?

Jeon Jungkook is back in town.