Under the moon's sky (second map - part 2)

START GAME // VMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His fingers were touching white carpet. He listed noises, which were reflecting from walls and making silent echo. A light behind the window shining through like a soft light, making a dark shade on furniture and even on a boy. He laid in his room on his whole body, looking at the ceiling. He noticed every bumps and smudges on the ceiling.
Everyday he lay in the same place and he was asking the same question he had no answer to. He always put it as an unresolved riddle, or a case with the same conclusion that did not fit, like the last piece of puzzle from another set. The boy's arm stretched as if he tried to reach the ceiling or the hot surface of the sun. The first drop of tears stamped of his face, like a glittering morning dew falling down upon a blossom of dried flower, growing on the rubbish.
"It's not enough to be perfect,"
Taehyung couldn't get close to being perfect.

 

A strong scent was more intense than ever. It was the smell of the Alpha that stood in front of them. Red eyes sank the pack with a glance. Taehyung's golden puppets glittered with happiness, his eyes began to brown again.
"He belongs with me," Alpha came slowly to the boy, reaching for the boy, his small palm, the wolves were watching, a fear of the Alphas strong smell, the deep feeling of hopelessness flowing through their veins, like pumping blood into the heart. The shaking legs refused to help Taehyung get up, but Jimin did not care, pulling it to his feet, nose buried in the boy's neck, aggressively took a breath the scent of the beta.
"I found you," his voice whispered in Taehyung's ear, the boy's accent was intense and deep at the same time.

Jimin is from Busan?

Alpha grabbed his wrist and walked through the beautiful woods that Taehyung admired, but with Jimin he could not look at the lively nature he loved, even though he had not seen it for years, all because of the beautiful man walking with him between the tall trees, which let a small amount of rays of sun. The whole forest sang the joyful songs of the birds, the insects flying around them. The noise of a nearby creek, flowing crystal water.
"Why did they feel afraid of you?" the soft question suddenly came out of his mouth. Taehyung could not see the scared pack in their face, but he knew their fear of theirs attitude (of the body), he stopped, his warm palm let go of Taehyung's wrist, his eyes lowered. Jimin's hair blown in the wind, like a straw of green grass. "Everybody says I have a strong dominant scent and force others to make them to submit to me, my own father expelled me for treachery, but it was obvious that he was afraid of something, he didn't look at me like the same member of pack," when he saw Jimin's brown eyes, his heart started pounding faster again, "I thought I would be an omega, but now I don't know what I am or what I will be. I didn't want any of this." Taehyung paused over Jimin's words, the words he said had meaning he understood much more than anyone before him, and he thought the game and the world in which he lived, wasn't different from one another, nor in the cruelty of death.


Another choice of answer was brighter than the light itself, but he pulled out a diary under his t-shirt and search for the page he was looking for.

Map: ×
The colors of the werewolves eyes.
Omega: Blue - Features: the soul of an angel, tolerance, and a wonderful aura around them.
Beta: Gold to Brown - Features: Perfect stability between two types of wolves.
Alpha: Brown - in rare cases, the color of the alpha is bloody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter