Diary (First map - part 2.)

START GAME // VMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a man, his elected partner was a man. A boy have never wished in something like that. He always thought, that opposite can only attracts him, he was wrong. The letter after the letter appeared above the boy's head, Park Jimin. " You good?" a smile on boy's face slowly changed to strange expression, which Taehyung couldn't recognise. Is he mad? Head slightly sloping to the right. He's beautiful...
Human has never been perfect. Mistake by mistake was a great failure to destroy the world, but he only watched from the window of his house at the singing birds and fading nature.
He felt like in museum full of lovely painting and he was watching without breathing. He was disturbed by the white letters in front of him. He had to choose again.
The rules were perfectly made, Taehyung remembered every single rule he had read, he was going to pick on of these choices with grief, Taehyung rubbed his fingers, that you could hear a crack in his bones. A voice whispered to him, the magic words, that made him want to choose the first option, he felt two arms wrap around his the body, warm body pressed against him, long fingers were playing with his hair. Taehyung knew it wasn't the right choice. The choice he picked, was also the right one.

[Introduce yourself]
[...]
>>[Leave Park Jimin alone]<<


Taehyung lowered his eyes, he couldn't look at Jimin's eyes. His heart was slowly breaking piece by piece. Only few minutes. A boy's gaze was burning his back, he knew the boy was watching.
Walking through the school full of grey lockers. Lights were turning on and off. His heart started pounding into his chest. Soft voices were crying out for help, they lamented.
A sound in his ears, it didn't stop, it intensified. Ears were covered with his hands, nails were digging in his own flesh. A black shodows were running around him. He fell on his knees, liquid flowed down out of his ears, it was blood. He wiped it of with his uniform sleeve, ran down on his neck till his white collar. He knew it was because of this game, but he could not focus, the pain was stronger than his mind.

!Fin-d Loc-ker 666!

The sentence was unsightly split, but Taehyung knew, what to do. His hand was drawn to the locker 666 with little bit of dust on it, for long time nobody opened it. His hand touched on cold iron, all his weight was resting on it. I'm fine. Suddenly everything was gone, the sounds were gone. The hot air came out of his mouth. The squeaky sound was released, when the locker door opened. The book lay in the middle of a shelf covered with dust and dirt. Taehyung grabbed it. The book in the brown color was covered in dust, it created a strange feeling, a feeling that gripped his heart and squeezed into the dried flesh. He carefully opened the book. The smell that belonged to the book was so familiar, the awareness.

Diary ×u×× ×××e××

Name of the owner was almost unreadable, somebody wanted to completely cover it, but with failure. He only knew two letters. A writer that wrote this, had very strange style of writing, incomprehensible. The color that was written with the blue pen, has faded. Dirt appeared on all pages. The first words he read shocked him.

He standing behind me, a knife was in front of my neck, he want to ×××× me. I need to run away from him, there is no turning back.

Do not trust him!

The game is always about xx steps ahead!

I'm ranning again from ××××××××, he's following me, every where I go, he's step behind me. I'm losing hope of winning this game.

I can hear steps, he's somewhere near me.
I'm pointlessly trying to run and hide from him, it's impossible.

×o n×t ru×!
D× ×ot h××e!

keep your friends close and your enemies closer .

The sentences seemed to be out of context. It was too frightening to be true. Words were missing in sentences, unreadable script, scary messages. He was sure the owner of diary was writing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter