Family (Second map - part 1.)

START GAME // VMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You're pathetic,” the voice whispered in his ear in the endless darkness.
Day after day the boy doubted the world he lived in. It was a paradise for every living creature, but he did not see it. People behaved like machines, misunderstood by themselves. They talk together, but they do not understand. They breathe but do not live. Influenced by the surroundings, the living souls walked through the day, passing around the others and looking for happiness that did not exist. Peace with all of you, they have been banging it in your head, but how could they believe it when there was a chance of a war between states? All people could be friends, help others who needed it the most, but they chose not to understand. The words coming from the other's mouth were always an incomprehensible and non-existent slurry of phrases full of poison. He did not want to hear, he did not want to see, he did not need to infect nowaday corrupt generation of people, addicted to modern technology. He remembered the day he was laying in the middle of the sidewalk, choked with his own vomit and begged for help. Nobody helped. They walked around him with selfish expressions on their face. The day he determined the meaning of life. Life on Earth itself was a punishment.
The world is dying and is coming to an end.
He stood motionless in space, reflecting sound. The rays of light did not exist here, he could only see darkness, full of suffering. Two arms wrapped around him. Warm palm covered his eyes, leaned his head slightly backward. The hot air shimmered on his skin. "You don’t see the difference between reality and fantasy," the disdain in his voice was so intense that Taehyung gasped in surprise, "that's why you keep falling apart."

He was in the room, people were smiling and celebrating. Happiness and joy could be feel, shining through the room. Continuing in friendly gestures, they hugged around their shoulders. Old wooden furniture decorative. The wooden floor glistened with purity. The lighted wood in the small fireplace was cracking and produced warm feeling. The soft light shone into the room through the window. Behind the windows of the house were massive coniferous trees, which prevented the ground from being completely clear.
Red water dripped over the wine glass as they keep pouring another batch of red liquid. They joyfully grabbed the boy. He did not understand. They celebrating for me? Life is strange. The incomprehensible behavior of people was strange to him. They all stood in the circle, eyes only on him. The pleasant atmosphere flashed around him. The feeling of safety embraced him like a warm blanket. People with real feelings. The game turns out to be the best thing to you have ever experienced. Feeling emotions and safety, far from everything, game is a powerful liar.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Taehyung. Happy birthday to you~ " song he never heard before, was sang around him in such a harmony. The boy closed his eyes and listened to strangers as they celebrated. It was something new and he immediately fell in love with it. He opened his eyes, golden color gleamed with joy. The faces could not be brighter, the decorating x were gone, and the distrust of the people was gone too, "my brother is a beta!" beta? What is that?
The girl showed her enthusiasm, coming closer to him. The blue spark glimmered in her eyes, the euphoria around the girl was strong and reassuring, feeling her soul and her heart. A feeling that was so strong he could do nothing but scent her, the smell, she smelled so close to him, "I'm so glad you're not silly puppy anymore.”
He enjoyed the society of his fake family. The man came in front Taehyung. The candles on the cake shone in his face. The small flames faded, the wax dripping out of the candles. The man had a strange aura around him, calling for respect. He bowed slightly with a smile on his lips. A smiling face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter