Begin

START GAME // VMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy that never listen, he didn't perceive and he ignored world. He lived in his own world. He had close friends, who would never betray him, but he couldn't see their faces, he didn't want to. He felt like the whole world stopped, he watched people in the hallway, who talked with each other. Have a look at their eyes was impossible. Every single person had black x in front their face. They were all like a strangers to him, even though he knew them for years, he hated them, that's why they had the "mask", that allowed to not perceived them, not to see their faces, it was easier not to see. Every time that the "mask" peel off the person face, that meant he trusted them, but it turned against him, that person betrayed him and the mask was again on their face. Nobody else was seeing things like him, nobody else was imagining world like him, nobody else was like him.
Both of his hands covered his ears, people gave him disgusted expressions, but he didn't see them, a black cross appeared in front of their faces. He was walking through the school, he didn't perceive his classmates, he ignored the whole hallway and first of all he didn't look at people.

He reached the bridge over the river, near to school, he hoped that he would see a little countryside. As he saw it on old movies. His eyes went wide. The wind blew into his hair, he shook his head, he was about to cry. "No.." This can't be true! Why I've never seen this before...
The technology went forward, there wasn't any place for dinky village, where he used to go. He didn't perceive, that's why he couldn't notice, that there is no more village nearby river, but only neoteric buildings different sizes, made of thick glass. Sunshine was reflecting from blue glass, rays of the sun were falling on the ground. He admits, that the buildings were beautiful, but he lowered his eyes, leaned over railing so he could watched himself in reflection on the water. He watched crystal water under him. What is the meaning of life? He didn't fit anywhere even in his own group of friends, he was alone. He didn't care about people around him. He did not understand them, even though they speak the same language he couldn't figure out what they want from him. I'm like a stranger in my own country.
Every bone hates everything around him. He shloud love world and be happy, that he could be part of earth, but he hate it.
Everything was unfamiliar to him.
He felt like he was falling into river. He leaned over the silver railing. "Taehyung!" he opened his eyes, when he saw a women running toward him, she was holding envelope. His eyes gleamed, when he saw white paper, which she was holding. "You..agian." Black cross in frond her face, he was glad about it. He couldn't look in her caring eyes his own mother. She pressed the envelope in her hand, she was going to tear it. "You worked so hard and you trying...again.." He fell on his knees and begging for forgiveness. His forehead was touching the ground, both his forearm were too. "Please.."
"Promise me, that you won't kill yourself."
"I won't do it." Womens body looked little bit calmer, her hand his hair and the her soft voice spoke: "You really deserved all money you made.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter