Epilogue

Suspicious Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shiiiiit what even is this?! I wrote this over the last week, nearly every day a little part and I feel like you can clearly see it in the flow, I'm sorry about that ugh. I personally like the beginning but the ending is absolute omg I had so much trouble ending this woooow...

Still: Because a Sequel or another part got requested I decided on writing an Epilogue and here it is, nothing but fluff and some humour (?) if you wanted - nope not today, I want to have one thing at least innocent.:D

And I gotta thank everyone for reading, commenting and upvoting I love to see that some of you like this little story!^^

---

Eric grabbed a new shirt, pulling it over before closing the bathroom door behind himself. He had gone there feeling the need to use the toilet after waking up alone. His boyfriend had obviously gotten up earlier and so Eric felt now lonely and bitter that he had missed out on morning cuddles once again. Morning cuddles with a sleepy Hyesung were absolutely wonderful and a true blessing to their relationship, also if Eric was lucky he had a chance for morning afterwards.

Too bad that he wasn't lucky today and slept longer than the fairy. Eric grunted annoyed and tried to find out where he could his boyfriend. If his ears didn’t betray him he would find the other in the kitchen, busy with whatever he thought was a good thing to do at 8 am on a Sunday morning, so Eric wandered over there, still sleepy and missing the warmth of his blanket.

And his ears had been right because Eric found the beautiful male shuffling through the kitchen, way too hectic for Eric at this hour. „Morning Beauty.“ he uttered. Hyesung stopped in his movement of putting the dirty tableware in the dishwasher, looking over towards his boyfriend who leaned against the doorframe.

„Morning you loach. Slept well?“ Hyesung greeted back and the small smile on his face was incredibly cute. The dark haired human grinned. „Not enough but yes. You?“ he asked, receiving a content hum as answer while the fairy went back to his chosen task of cleaning the kitchen while having an eye on the fryingpan on the stove.

„Why are you up already?“ Eric asked, eyes on the slender silhouette. What a shame that Hyesung was already fully dressed. „Couldn’t sleep anymore and I was hungry.“ Was the simple answer he got. „What about you? I expected you a few hours later...“ The fairy actually stopped his work so he could give Eric a curious look. It wasn't wrong to assume that the taller would be up at noon only cause it was mostly the case but normally Hyesung wasn't up so early either, so even when Eric woke up he would just cuddle up to the other and fall asleep again.

„I can’t sleep without you.“ Eric uttered, already expecting the snort before he actually heard it. „Nonsense.“ And Hyesung was right, it wasn’t true. Eric could sleep perfectly fine without the arrogant male but when he woke up in the morning without Hyesung he missed him terribly and couldn’t go back to sleep so it was partially true and that was reason enough.

Hyesung slammed the dishwasher shut with a determined gesture before starting it. „Want to eat with me?“ he asked, turning around to face Eric while leaning against the stove. The taller man nodded, making his way over. Now that Hyesung wasn’t busy anymore he could greet him properly without receiving the cold shoulder.

And indeed Hyesung answered the hug willingly, letting the taller man cling onto him but pushed him away as soon as Eric tried to give him a kiss. „Brush your teeth first. And put on some pants!“ Hyesung scolded and freed himself out of Erics embrace, shifting his attention to the stove instead.

Eric grumbled unwilling but didn’t argue. He had given up on argueing when it came to such things, knowing he would lose anyway. But that didn’t mean he would follow Hyesungs orders, the fairy always had the same complains, even now still feeling shy or plainly disliking some things. Sometimes it annoyed Eric to no end, sometimes he thought it was adorable or funny. But he could handle it well - Hyesung had a different opinion about that - since he knew when the other would give in and when he had to make it up to the snarky fairy so that they would have peace at the end of the day.

And since Hyesung seemed balanced right now Eric could just cling onto his boyfriend as long as he didn’t annoy him too much. He wasn’t really satisfied with that, craving a good morning kiss but it was better than getting a hit and being shooed out of the kitchen.

The fact that Hyesung leaned back at him as Eric wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter male made him pretty satisfied. He nuzzled his nose in the fairys light hair, taking in his very own smell. Hyesung had wanted to dye his hair ashblond after seeing someone on television with that colour two weeks ago and Eric had taken him to the hairdresser immediately. It turned out that it suited Hyesungs gentle appearance perfectly.

Eric pressed a kiss to the slender mans ear, glancing down into the fryingpan to see what they would have for breakfast. Scrambled eggs. One of the things Hyesung could actually cook really well. It wasn’t that he couldn’t cook at all, he just didn’t really follow the receipe, not caring about it - Andy had given up on trying to teach the fairy how to cook properly after getting ignored and talked over every time - and though it wasn’t bad, most of the food was rather experimental. But Eric didn't complain most of the time, only when they were fighting or he wanted to tease his boyfriend, the painful hits and kicks being worth the show.

„Wanna go out today? I want to see a movie.“ Hyesung stated, busy with the eggs. Eric thought about it, he would like to go to the cinema too, it had been a while since they last went, but maybe not today, he felt lazy and more like loafing around the whole day. „We can see a movie at home too.“ he tried, nibbling on his boyfriends ear, ignoring the kick of the fairys elbow in his guts he got as response.

„But I want to go out and do something.“ Eric could nearly hear the pout. „And I wanna stay at home.“ They had this kind of disagreement alot. Every weekend and sometimes under the week too. Just because they felt differently and craved different activities at different times. Also their personalities were both rather extreme and tended to clash.

Eric didn’t mind it that much, he had the patience to have the same argument over and over again, every time a little different. But Hyesung definitely hadn’t, his short temper making him explode rather fast. If you asked Eric they always argued over trivial matters, settling them rather fast since the taller man rarely held grudges. But Hyesung deemed their squarrels and fights as more important but since they were both easy to read for each other he gave up in the end mostly. The longest he punished Eric with silent treatment had been four hours before he couldn't keep it up any longer

„Fine, then I’ll go out alone.“ he huffed, already burning up. But Eric wouldn’t have any of it. He didn’t want his beautiful boyfriend to go out alone to the cinema or something. He knew that he was a tad too protective, jealous, clingy. But on the other hand had Hyesung hinted more than once that he liked it even though it annoyed him alot and made him shy, so Eric didn’t see any reason to change.

He slipped his fingers under the hem of the others shirt, wrapping them tightly around the slim waist. „No.“ he muttered against Hyesungs ear, biting down gently before whispering into the squirming fairys ear. „If you have something particular in mind try to convince me, otherwise we’ll stay home.“

Eric loved how he could feel the blonde shutter against him, pressing another kiss against Hyesungs ear, the fairy taking a deep breath. „Deal. But now get off me, I have things to do!“ he burst out, freeing himself rather violently, pushing his lover away.

Eric let the agitated fairy do what he wanted, seating himself on the table, not able to hide the grin thanks to Hyesungs behavior. He himself was not in the mood to speak much when it was still rather early, he chose to enjoy the blush on his boyfriends cute cheeks, who - in contrast to Eric - was rambling on about how impossible the tall human was. It was amusing to have Hyesung complain to himself while still not refusing to make Eric his beloved coffee.

And soon after a mug with freshly brewed, hot coffee was placed in front of Eric. „I don’t know how you can drink that stuff. It’s disgusting.“ Hyesung wrinkled his nose while taking a sip of his tea. Eric thought it was cute how Hyesung still adored tea and tried to show his boyfriend how exquisite it was every few days.

„You ask me every day Hyesungie and I tell you once again that I simply like it.“  Eric only got a huff as answer while the slender male was back by the stove, putting the scrambled eggs on a plate together with some toast and butter.

„You should be glad that you have me, so I can tell you how gross you are.“ Hyesung said, a friendly smile on his features, no spice behind his words. And an idea shot through Erics head as the fairy sat down the plate in front of him, together with a fork and a knife.

He grabbed the pretty male by the collar, pulling him down to press a short kiss onto the surprised fairys lips. „I am, thanks for telling me my little Prince Charming, you're the best.“ Eric whispered, teasing before he let go of his flustered boyfriend. It was nice how such small gestures still made the other blush when he didn't expect them.

Hyesung slipped in his seat with a glare over the table, digging into his food to hide his embarrassment. Eric meant to hear a mumbled „Greasy Bastard.“ but he wasn’t sure and didn’t mind. A shy Hyesung was always cute and made him forget his breakfast until he got the order to eat.

They finished their breakfast in more or less silence, Hyesung being relaxed, obviously not completely awake yet and by the time he was finished Eric still had a lot left, not able to keep up with the speed his slender boyfriend practically inhaled his meal. But Hyesung had the patience to wait until Eric was finished before dumping the dishes in the sink.

„You see, I thought about it and how about going to the park and take a walk? The weather is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter