3/4

Suspicious Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously I have no idea what this is and the next chapter is even worse, sorry...

---

Erics phone was vibrating every few seconds ever since the clock struck midnight - which had been three minutes ago. His friends were sending him birthday wishes and mostly spam, intending to annoy him and show their love this way. Eric was used to it and liked it that way, it was every year the same.

He felt Hyesung move around in the pocket of Erics hoodie, the fairy had found out that he fit perfectly in those pockets on the stomach and found them cozy which resulted in him staying there alot, mostly to sleep. Now the small head peaked out of it, expression annoyed, hazel brown hair disheveled.

„Keep the noise down.“ the sleepy fairy demanded. „I can’t, my friends are texting me.“ Eric grinned down at the adorable creature. „Then tell them to stop.“ „I don’t want to. And you better be friendly with me, today is my birthday.“ Eric announced and chuckled over Hyesungs shocked expression. The boy crawled out of his pocket, flapping his wings and floating in the air, right in front of Erics face.

„Why didn’t you tell me sooner?“ Hyesungs crossed arms and cute pout gave away that he was sulking. „Surprise?“ Eric suggested. There was no reason for not telling the fairy, he just didn’t like to make a big deal out of his birthday and Hyesung probably would’ve done exactly that.

„Anyways it’s a good reason to tell me your third wish.“ Hyesung suggested and Eric sighed. The temperamental fairy never forgot to remind him every few hours that he had a wish left and should wish for something soon. It wasn’t that there was nothing Eric wished for, it was just he wanted to spend some more time with Hyesung.

He had asked before if he could just not wish for anything and then Hyesung would stay with him but the fairy had told him that Humans tended to utter wishes like "I wish the weather was better today" without realizing, and then Hyesung would just fullfill one of them without Eric asking him to fullfill it directly. Also Eric couldn’t wish for Hyesung to stay with him. But Eric had gotten really attached to the winged creature, his heart couldn’t let the boy go, no matter how much they annoyed each other every now and then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter