Promise

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

Since I asked Tiffany to join us eat together she becomes our bestfriend. We have been playing together for months, me, Yuri, Sunny and Tiffany. Yeah actually there's still Sooyoung but she's too busy with Jessica. Sica really takes revenge on her. I know Sica won't let her go if she hasn't satisfied. Sometimes I pity her. Sica always torture her. But I find it funny though. I become much more closer to Tiffany and I like it very much. I always happy when we're together. I feel like I don't want to be separated from her. After months I spend my school life with her I started to accept it that I really am like her. I won't doubt it anymore. There's no advantage on doing that. What makes me confused now is not my feeling towards her anymore but how to react to her. I want to always there when she needs helps but it will be too obvious for other to recognize this insane feeling. No matter what, a girl like other girls... It's not normal. What will others think about me, actually I'm not really care about that but my family.... I'll just embarrass them. Beside that if Tiffany know I like her we may not become bestfriend anymore. She probably will avoid me, she will scared to me.

"Tae.."

"O-ooh ye-yeahh? What's up?" The sudden voice interrupt my mind.

"Ah nothing.. I just see you're sitting alone here while daydreaming so I want to bring you back to your sense. Hahahaha~ you're scary when your mind is blank you know."

"Hahahahha~ I'm just tired. You haven't go home yet? It's already late you know? Nobody here at this hour and you walk here alone it's dangerous for a innocent girl like you."

"Hey hey.. You're a girl too and what I see is you're alone too. It's dangerous for you too Tae."

She sits beside me. "My driver must deliver some equipment for my dad first. Why you haven't go home? And you look like you have a lot of thought too. What were you thinking?"

"O-oh nothing important. I'm just tired just like I tell you before. Hey what about we go somewhere? I'll bring you home after that so your driver doesn't need to fetch you here. Want to come?"

"You just said you're tired."

"I can't leave you alone here and I'm bored if we just sit here. I want to watch movies. Beside that few week later we will have tests. Let's have some break first."

"Okay then.. I'm in. But don't go home too late. My dad will kill me if I come home late."

"Don't worry. You will go home on time."

"Oh Tae can you drop me home first? I want to change my cloth.. Hehehehe~ oh and you can borrow my cloth if you want."

"Of course you can. And I think I'll just wear my uniform. I like wearing this."

 

 

 

 

"Woah Avenger! I want to watch that Tae. Let's watch now! I can't wait anymore." As soon as we enter the cinema Tiffany becomes really exited.

"I don't know you like movies that much. If I had known earlier I would have bought you here every week." I said playfully outside even though in my head I really mean to do it.

"Hahahaha~ I barely go to cinema because my dad is really busy and my brother has his own business. I don't like to go alone. It feels lonely so I choose to stay at home playing my laptop or watch drama."

"Owh.. If that so when you need friend to watch movies just call me okay? I will go with you. No matter what happen I will come as fast as I can."

"Really? You really will come no matter what?" I nod to her. "Promise me then."

I raise my hand and.. " I'm Kim Taeyeon promise to come as fast as I can everytime Tiffany Hwang call me." Then I smile to her still raising my hand.

"Ah you're too much.. Hahahaha~ Thank you Taeyeon-ah. I love you so much." Fany hug me. I can feel my face burning when she said she love me. I know it just friendship love not something more but I still like it. "No problem."

I broke the hug although I don't want to. "Let's go buy tickets now. We don't want to go home too late right?"

 

 

 

Hours later after the movie....

"How's that? Do you like it?" I ask her after we go out from the theatre.

"Yes of course. Iron Man is really really cool and funny. It must be exciting if I have a friend like him."

"Yeah he can lighten up your mood. But I prefer Thor. His voice is so deep and cool. I had a goosebump when I first hear him talking."

"You like that kind of man?" I just shrug. "Maybe."

"Oh! And Captain America is so handsome. But the cloth is... Yeah you know. Hahahaha~" Tiffany is really cute. She gets excited easily.

We're busy talking about the movie while we're heading to the toilet. It's a must for me. I always go to toilet after watch movies.

 

After walk around the mall and do some window shopping... "Fany-ah... Want to go home now?"

"Hmmm? Oh right I must go home now if I'm not my dad is gonna kill me. Hahaha~ I don't want to go home yet though."

"I will ask you to go to cinema again later."

"Yey! Let's go home then."

 

 

"Ah Tae it's really far. Why don't you park in the mall carpark?" She's whining and I find it cute when she's like this.

"The carpark was full so I have no choice. Do you want to wait here? It's already halfway. And it's pretty dark here."

"I.. Wait here.. It's so far Tae. My feet is really hurt. I know I should have just wear my uniform instead of this. And why I must wear high heels?"

What must I do?? I can't leave her alone because it's already dark and there's no one here. But she doesn't want to walk anymore because she's tired. I know she must be tired because she use high heels.

"Are you sure you will be okay? I can't leave you here alone.."

"Just go. I'm sure it'll be ok."

"O-okay. Wait here. I'll come back as fast as I can." I walk leaving her in the end although I'm hesitate but she keep insist me so here I am walk myself take my car.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

Why take so long to take it Tae? I start to scared and it's cold here. Suddenly I see two men pass in front of me and look at me. I start to panic. I scared of them. Then they come to me. What must I do now? Tae please come here quickly. They stand in front of me.

"Hey beautiful.... You're alone? Want to join us?" One of them ask me. Then the other one grab my arm.

"Let go of me please." My eyes start tearing.

"Oh no.. Don't cry beautiful. We won't do anything bad to you. You just have to follow us so nothing will happen."

I have promise Taetae to wait here and these guy seriously have bad intention so I refuse them. I want to run away but they hold my hand really hard.

"I think she doesn't want to move. Let's just do it here."

What?!? I go back till finally my back can feel the wall behind me. They start touching me. "Tae please help me." I cry harder. "Hey I'll go first. Hold her. You went first before." "Okay... Next time I'm first." One of them hold me from back and keep touching me. I try hard to go from there but their grip are really strong.

The other one grab my hands and his face come near me. "Stop it please.." My voice is shaking.

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

Oh God. It takes forever to walk. Why I must park this far. Next time I wouldn't park here. I keep going half running because my feeling tell me to go faster. Something bad might happen to Tiffany. Finally my car. I go in and go as fast as I can to where Tiffany wait. Where is she? Hey hey hey! Is that her? Those guys! They touching Fany. I quickly go out from my car and shout at them.

"Yah! Let go of her! Now!"

"Wow! You have beautiful friend. Today is our lucky day." He talk to her friend. I push the one in front Fany and then kick the other one. I come to Fany. She's crying. "Taeyeon... I'm scared." I hug her. "I'm sorry Fany to make you wait. It's okay. It's okay. You're save now. I'm here." It hurt my heart seeing her like this. I open my blazer then put it around Fany. I hold her shoulder to help her walk. "Let's go Fany."

"Oh this one is pretty scary." They mock me.

"Shut up trash!" I kick them again. This time they avoid my kick. They take out daggers. They start attacking me. One of them swing his dagger to my right arm.

"Aw!"

Suddenly I feel an unbearable pain. I touch my stomach. I see something red covering my hand. It's... It's blood. I'm bleeding. The other one stab my stomach. What the hell is this?

"Tae!" Fany screaming hysterically.

"What are you doing? You can kill her. Run! Run!" They running away after that.

My sight is blur. But I can see Fany come to me and she call my name nonstop. Then I unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay enjoy reading this!

This is the second update..

If everything going smoothly i will update again tomorrow..