Promise 2

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

Tiffany POV

I drive really fast to the nearest hospital.
"Please don't die Kim Taeyeon."
 
 
As soon as we arrive nurses and doctors come. They take Taeyeon to emergency room. 
"Please wait outside." A nurse told me then she go inside. 
 
I search for her family contacts in her phone.
"Please answer it. Please."
"Hello?"
"Hello is this Taeyeon's home?"
"Yes."
"Can you come to hospital now?"
 
 
Finally they're come. I can see their worried face. Her mother has already crying really hard. They come to me. 
"What really happen to Taeyeon?" I think she is Taeyeon's father.
"She.. She saved me.. But she was stabbed on her stomach. It's all my fault. If I had gone with her this wouldn't have happen.." I cried again, my hands covering my face which is wet full of tears.
"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. Although she's like this now but I'm sure she's not regret saving you before." Taeyeon's sister comfort me.
"She hasn't gone out?" Finally her mother talk to me still crying hard.
"They still inside that room." I answer her still crying too. 
"I hope nothing bad happen to her. Please God save her." Her father said calmly but still worried.
 
 
 
"Ms. Kim relatives?" Finally a doctor come out from the emergency room.
"I'm her mother." Taeyeon mother quickly come to the doctor along with her husband and Taeyeon sister. I hear the doctor talking from a far. They talk really seriously. 
 
 
"How's... Taeyeon?" I ask them carefully after doctor finished talking.
"She hasn't awake now. But doctor said she has passed the critical period. So don't worry Tiffany. She will be okay. She's a strong kid." Taeyeon's father tell me.
"Tiffany you should go home now. Your parents must be really worried. It's already pass midnight." This time her mother talk to me. I'm relived now she has calm down a bit.
"It's okay aunt Kim. I will wait here till Taeyeon wake up. I will call my dad that I won't go home today. I will explain to him so he won't worried. So excuse me for a while. I'll call my dad first."
 
 
 
I spend this night at the hospital with Taeyeon's family. Luckily the room has many sofas. I can't sleep well because I still worry and wonder when Taeyeon will wake up. I hope tomorrow she will be awake.
When everyone has already slept I come near Taeyeon, "Tae... I'm sorry for making you like this."
 
 
 
 
 
The morning...
Taeyeon POV
"Oo-ouh... Auch.." I open my eyes. "Where am I? Mom? Dad? Unnie? What are they doing here? It's look like they slept here." 
I look at my right and.. "Ti-tiffany? She waited here too?" Oh she looks like will awake soon.
"Taeyeon! Thanks God you're awake." She shout with her really loud voice. Luckily she doesn't make my mom, dad, and unnie wake up. I think they're very very tired. I'm feel bad to them. After that she hug me. 
"Woah woah woah.. Calm down Fany-ah. Hahahaha~"
"You make me scared you know! Don't do that again okay? I almost go crazy because of you with blood everywhere!" Wow her voice is really loud.
"Yeah Tiffany.. I'm sorry for making you scared but I'm okay now right?"
"And thank you Tae for saving me last night. I don't know what will happen if you're not there."
"I have made a promise right? Of course I won't break it."
 
"Taeyeon-ah.."
"Taeyeon" 
"Mom, Dad"
"Hey how do you feel?"
"I'm okay unnie. Mom are you okay?" 
"What did you do Kim Taeyeon! You make me depressed seeing you unconscious on this bed! Oh God really Taeyeon..." 
"I'm sorry mom. I've just awake and you scold me like no tomorrow." I'm pouting.
Where is Tiffany? Is she outside? 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
"Taeyeon-ah.."
"Taeyeon" 
"Mom, Dad"
"Hey how do you feel?"
I think I must go out now. I walk outside and wait there.
"If you do this again Taeyeon I won't forgive you."
"Yes mom I won't. Please don't scold me again."
"Taeyeon-ah. I'm really grateful you're okay." 
"Hemm... It's look like I don't need to be here anymore. Better if I go home now. Dad must be angry to me. Oh I forget to tell everyone about this. Maybe I should call them now."
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                   -------------------------------------------------
 

Sorry guys i'm not updating again for a long time....

But i hope this chapter is good enough to be read..

I have double update now so click your next button^^

Thank you... Please subscribe and give your oppinion...