Kwon Yuri

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

I come to school earlier so I don't need to meet that annoying person again today. I quickly go to my class and don't dare look at teachers' room. Since my class is near the room so it's impossible I can go to my class without passing it. I'm almost pass it and go in to hide in my class when I suddenly hear a thrilling sound.

"Taeyeon.." The voice is really cold that make me frozen. I slowly turn my head. Oh god it's miss Han. She must come to me to ask about yesterday.

"Good morning miss Han." I greet her. "What's wrong? Can I help you?" I try hard to keep my smile on my face.

"Yeah.. I have something you must do today. Can you come with me now?"

"What is it?"

"Just come with me."

 

 

"Here clean this hall. Don't dare to leave if you haven't finished." Her face is look like want to tell me that she is win.

"Oh come on miss.. Am I really have to do this kind of job?"

"It's your fault for escaping like yesterday."

"I'm not escaping.. I'm.... Ehhmm... going to toilet. There are some problems with my stomach this past two days." I lied to her.

"You don't need to lie Kim Taeyeon. I know what you did with your new friend. You went to gym and played there."

"Okay! Okay! I admit it. Then what's about Tiffany?"

"I have something different for her to do so you two won't escape again."

"I'll go now. Have fun."

 

Is she kidding me? She said have fun?! Beside that what will Tiffany do? Right after miss Han left I sit on the nearest chair.

"Ah really. What's wrong with that teacher's brain! How can I do this all alone. Is she crazy?" I yell while sitting and kick an empty can.

"Aww.. It's hurt." The can that I kick is knocking someone head.

"S-sorry.. I don't know you're there. Are you okay?"

"No problem. It's not that hurt." She said while rubbing her head.

"Owh.. You're... Kwon Yuri.. Right? We're in the same class." I finally see her face clearly.

"Yes you're right. And you're Kim Taeyeon if I'm not wrong." I nod telling her she's right.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Because I escaped when I was late yesterday so miss Han give me this punishment. I must clean this hall. I don't know why but I always get problem with her. You?"

"Hahaha~ how lucky I am. You're not alone. I'm punished to clean this hall too."

"What happen?"

"Mr Jang.. I accidentally threw a paper to him. So he's angry and sent me here."

"What were you doing that made you threw a paper?"

"Wooyoung.. Like usual he made me mad. How can there's a person like him. I can't believe it a handsome boy like him has devils inside him." I laugh at Yuri statement.

After that we look at the hall and realize how big it is. "So what must we do first?" I ask Yuri.

She just shrug her shoulders. "Sweep the floor? Maybe?"

"Alright. Let's do it."

 

 

For an hour we sweep this huge hall's floor. It's like never ending. It already exhausted and really need a break.

"Taeyeon... I can't take it anymore. We have done this for one hour and it still lot to do." Yuri start to whining. Yeah I can't blame her if she do so. I admit it's to much. How can school janitors do this everyday. I'm sure they're really strong.

"Let's take a break Yuri-ah. I'm tired too. Let's go to eat something."

"Oh now is break time. Ah.. It must be really noisy and lot of people in the canteen.. I don't like it." Yuri complain.

"Same here. It make us take long time to get the food. Let's play first then. We don't need to hurry since we do that stupid work."

"Let's go upstairs."

"Sunny.... Sooyoung...." I ran to my friends. "Hey! Where have you been this past hours? We are searching you the whole time."

"Miss Han punish me to clean the hall. I'm really tired. Help me.." I talk to her pretend like I'm sobbing.

"Aaahh.. Poor you.." Sunny tease me while pat my head.

"It's your fault escaped from that strange teacher." Sooyoung join that evil Sunny teasing me.

"Yah.. You're evil." I protest to them and they just laughing at me. "Ah yeah I almost forget. Sorry Yuri-ah.." I look back facing Yuri. "Guys this is Yuri.. She's from my class. We do the punishment together." I'm introduced Yuri to my friends.

"Hello... Nice to meet you two.. I'm Kwon Yuri from Taeyeon's class." Yuri bow to Sunny and Sooyoung.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, Taeyeon's friend since last year. You will regret this meeting Yuri." Sooyoung offer her hand and smiling to Yuri. Yuri shake Sooyoung hand and raise her eyebrow, confused. "Heh? What do you mean?"

"Prepare for your money because you will lost it in no time. Just be patient for a bit more and you will understand what she mean. We are the victims." I explain to Yuri who still doesn't understand what we are talking about.

"Hey nice to meet you too Yuri. I'm Sunny." Sunny bow.

"Lee Soonkyu." I talk suddenly while pointing at Sunny that make me get a punch on my right arm. "Yah shut up!!!"

"Sorry~ hehehehe..."

Yuri laugh at us. "You guys are so funny."

 

 

Time pass by really quick. We spend this break time hearing Yuri's funny stories and laughing together. Yuri really is a jokester. I can't stop laughing hear her stories. Her story really is funny but her gestures make them even more funny. We all laughing till our tears filling up our eyes.

"Yuri.. Please... Stop stop stop. My stomach. Oh god." Sooyoung put her hand on her stomach trying hard to stop laughing.

"We really get along well. Your jokes are match with me." Sunny talk while one hand holding her stomach and the other hand patting Yuri's shoulder.

"Hahahaha~ thank you thank you.. I know I'm funny."

"Yah! Show off." I nudge her.

 

#teeeeett

"Aaahh... That bell again. Really make my mood getting worse. Come on Sooyoung-ah. You two still must clean that hall right?" We nod.

Hearing the last sentence of Sunny make me sulk.

"Meet again after school? You two will finish right?" Sooyoung ask.

"I hope so. That hall just as big as Miss Han's stomach." Yuri comment evilly.

"Hahahahaa~ so mean." I shook my head. "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello again readers.... ^^

I know i know it's a really late update..

Sorryy~ :D i will update more frequently...

Oh yeah i want to in form you that i will change the storyline a little..

Not too much just add one more pairing... I think it's kind of boring if just one pairing...

For the more information please look foreword page.... ^^

Thanks for your support and please keep reading and subcribe!!

oh and leave your comment too!!! :)