Jessica's Past

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

"Waaaaahh!! Dookong! You give me this much?" i ask happily. 

"Yes.. This all for you. You saved me. I just want to thank you." 

"Thank you Fany-ah.. I've searched for this as long as my age. But isn't this too much? A room full with dookong?" 

"No.. Of cour........"

 

#brak bruk

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!!"

"Ah so sad it just a dream? How sad.. But at least i have this one." i hug my dookong doll tightly.

"Taeyeon!" suddenly my precious dookong is gone.

 "My dookong....." i tried to take it. "Sica? Sooyoung? When did you come?"

"Since you talk to yourself like mad person. How come you like this? Tell me who do this to you" 

~>wow she is angry.. <~

"Calm down Sica.. I'm okay. See? How can you know i'm here?"

"Tiffany tell us this morning. Seriously Tae we really shock. I'm still sleeping when she came to my house and calling me like crazy. I even haven't eaten this morning. Is it still hurt?" Not like Jessica Sooyoung ask me calmly.

"Owh if that so she tell Sunny and Yuri too? Ah why she tell everyone about this. Don't worry like i said before i'm okay now." i give them reasure smile. But seems like Sica still mad at me. She just look at the floor.

"Sica?"

"Why? Why you always like this? Why you never think about yourself. I'm scared to dead thinking you might be in danger." she cry.

"Sica.. Sorry if i make you worry. Please don't cry." i touch her cheek and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

"You really.... Really stupid." then she run to the door still crying. When she open the door Sunny, Yuri and Tiffany are about to open the door. Sica push them and keep running.

"Sica!!" i call her many times but she doesn't stop.

"I'll go to her Tae." Sooyoung run outside too.

"What happen here? Why is she crying?" Sunny ask curiously.

"Nothing. We just have a little problem. So.... How you guys come here together?"

"I have already at school with Sunny when Tiffany text us about you so we go here as soon as we got the message and then we meet Tiffany at the front gate." i make an "o" shape with my mouth.

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

~>Stupid.. Really stupid. She didn't even know how i feel when i heard that news but she still can talk like nothing serious happen<~

I keep running don't know where am i. 

"Jessica!! Jessica stop! Hey Jessica Jung answer me! Don't just running nowhere like that!"

~>Why is she follow me?<~

"Gotcha? You're pretty fast huh?" she grab my wrist. I pull my hand away from her. " Let go of me. Go away. I want to be alone."

"Will you tell me why are you like this?" i a little not sure whether i need to tell her about me but i feel like she is trustworthy enough.

"It's all start when my age was 5. It is our first meet and she already throw herself in danger for me. Although it just a really short period of time but i can never forget it."

 

"I was walking happily while hugging my most precious doll. It's from my parents thats why i really really love it. 

That day was the first day i go to that place. I move in there because my dad have a job and he didn't want to leave his family. Since it's a suburbs my mom allow me to walk by myself."

 

"A river!" 

 

"I thought if i run to the bridge i would see the river but because i was a 5 years old kid i can't see anything. The wall was block my sight from the river become a girl who want to know everything i climb the wall and stand there."

 

"Woah it's clean. It has a lot of fish." 

 

"It's really pretty but also dangerous. The water move really fast and there were a lot of rock at the bottom. I didn't know how but someone accidentally nudge me and the most strange part is i could hang on and didn't fall but my doll was fall instead. I run chasing the doll but i always fail to grab it. I cry heavily. In the end i decided to jump in but i really scared. Many times when i were about to jump i taken aback and continue running then she came and jump. She succesfully grab it but she couldn't swim to the side. The flow is too strong. She almost drowned but luckily there was a man helped her. She was unconcious. Seriously i was very worried that time."

 

"Hey wake up." 

 

"I shake her body to waking her up. Finally after some minutes she cought and opened her eyes. Do you know how realived i am at that time?"

 

"Are  you okay? Why did you jump to the river? It is really dangerous."

"Of course to take your doll. You run chasing it non stop while crying i can't just let it go. Here. Your doll."

"Thank you."

 "Hmmm.... Anyway i'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Jessica Jung. I'm new here so can become i become your friend i don't know anyone."

"Of course. I would like to. If that so let's go Sica to my home."

"Sica?"

"Yes your nickname it's cute right?"

"Hmmm... Then you must become Taengoo. No one can use that name for you except for me okay?"

"Okay."

 

"She never think of herself first. Although she might be in danger but she doesn't mind it. I always hate that side of her. She never think i will reallu sad if something bad happen to her."

"But that side of Taeyeon is the reason everyone like her. She just too kind."

 

"You like Taeyeon right?" that short sentence surprised me. I turn facing her.

"What are you talking about? Want to eat?" i try hard to change the topic.

"I know just by looking at your way talk to Taeyeon, how you act in front of her. It's okay i know it because i'm one of those kind of people. No one know it. You're the first person know about it after my family." i look at her surprised. I wait for her to talk again. It might be just a joke right. 

"I'm serious. Even Taeyeon and Sunny haven't know this."

"Wow... I don't expect it we are on the same boat huh?" 

"Yeah.. You're right. We're friends now then." she extend her hand and give me her big smile.

"Not that easy Choi Sooyoung. Don't think i will fall to your trap easily. You still need to pay your debt to me." fortunately i quickly get what her intention is.

"Ah . Why is she so hard to be fooled." 

"I have an amazing idea." i told her excitedly.

"What?" 

"Why are you acting like this?" she told me to continue and i'm just pouting.

"Since you know my secret now how about you become my love agent?" i ask her hopefully. I think she can help me since she is her best friend.

"Huh?! What did you say?" 

"Oh come on.. You choose. Be my love agent and help me with my love problem or you become my servant for the rest 3 years more."

"What?! How can you do this to me?"

"Sooyoungie.... Help me please..." 

"How can you change this fast? Just few hours ago you cry and now you act like this."

"That's my speciality. So you will help me right?" i give her my puppy eyes. Then she nod half heartly. 

"Yeah!! Thank you Sooyoungie...." 

~> Sooyoung: 'hah... I never can win against her. Why am i become weak everytime i'm with her? <~

 
 
 
 
                         ---------------------------------
 

Here the update...

Enjoy!!^^