Reunion

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

"Hello everyone my name is Jessica Jung. I'm from USA. Nice to meet you all."

Isn't that person is yesterday girl I meet at the cafe? She is a student here? And why she must in the same class with me? Oh damn! I must hide from her.

Every boys in my class are screaming because of Jessica. Okay she's beautiful. Really really beautiful she's a goddess. But now I'm to afraid to even look her.

"Woahh!! We get a goddess here. Wuuhhh!!! Jessica would you be my girlfriend?" One of boys in my class, Choi Siwon, the mr. popular and of course school player stand from his seat and screaming, asking Jessica to be his girlfriend.

"Shut up Siwon!" The girls except me scold Siwon.

"Enough kids! Don't make our new friend uncomfortable. I'm sorry miss Jung. Ehmm.. You will sit there. Beside miss Choi. That's the only one which is empty."

! Why I must choose to sit alone that time! If I had known this would happen I would have sat with others.

"Hey." She great me. I just nod. She must be thinking I'm a mean person. Who cares? I must help myself now.

 

For more than one hour we don't talk. I just struggling to hide my face from her. I look at her secretly one or two times.

"Okay that's enough for today. You can take a break now." Our teacher ends the lesson. Finally... I quickly go out from class but I don't see my way so I bump to someone. I don't know how maybe God has planed it, Jessica can see my face when I apologize.

"YOU!!!" She hold my wrist and spin me. "It's really you! Oh world really is small right? Who knows I will meet you again here. You even sit beside me. Hahahaha~ I can't think a reason why from the beginning you don't dare to look at me. All you done is just looked down and sometimes look at me secretly. You think I don't know it? Ah really. Give back my money!" She hold my hand really tightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't bring money yesterday. So I have no choice. I'll pay you but not today. I don't bring that much now."

"You think you can pay me whenever you want? I don't want to know how but you must give me my money NOW! In ten minutes. If you don't give my money back you will become my slave for I don't know how many years. Yeah maybe two or three?" She smirk at me.

Everyone in class are looking at us. Oh shame on me.

When I feel her grip is not really tight I quickly run away from there. I'm searching for Taeyeon, Sunny or Yuri. I hope they can help me.

"Yah!! Don't run! You will never can run from me." She is chasing me.

Where are you my friends? Please help me.

Then I see Taeyeon go out from her class. "Tae! Help me please!" I call her still running.

"Soo what's going on?" Taeyeon ask me.

Before I could explain to them I hear Jessica voice from behind. "Choi Sooyoung! Give my money now. You said you will pay me back when we meet!"

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

I run chasing Sooyoung where ever she go. Then I see her stop and talk to a girl. Maybe she is her friend. I come near them.

"Choi Sooyoung! Give my money now. You said you will pay me back when we meet!" I scream as loud as I can with my dolphin voice.

"Ah Jessica it can make my ears never hear again." Sooyoung complain. I grab her uniform so she can't run off again.

"I'm about to lend money from my friend when you're screaming." I look at her friend...

"Taeyeon?"

"You know each other?" Sooyoung ask.

"Huh? You know me?" Taeyeon looks a little confused. I can't believe it. For more that 6 or 7 years I lose contact with her and now I see her again. But... She doesn't remember me? How could you Taeng...

"You don't remember me? Come on Taeng. Don't lie to me. It's me Jessica. Jessica Jung? Don't remember? How could you." I'm like about to cry. I'm pouting still looking straight to her eyes angrily. Taeyeon try hard to remember be. She scratch her head. Suddenly...

"Aahhh! You're... Sica? That Sica? Jessica Jung who cried everyday. I don't recognize you at first I'm sorry." She hug me.

"You're cruel Taengoo. Why you forget me? I never forget you even once in my life. And who said I was cried everyday?" i punch her arm.

"I'm sorry Sic. You change a lot. You used to cry a lot and I always have to wait till you stop crying. Hahahaha~ How I can recognize you when you become this gorgeous." She pat my head which make me blush at what she done and her words.

"When did you arrive here?"

"2 days ago and my money gone in just 2 days because of your friend here." I point at Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung? How?"

"Please help me Tae. How could I know I will meet her again and she's your friend."

"She's make me pay her food Taengoo. If you look at how much she ate yesterday you will know I don't have any money left now." I'm pouting and use my aegyo to Taeyeon.

"Ah you use that annoying tone to her and you really cold to me. Weird!" She pretend to vomit.

"Yah! Give my money back first before you say that."

"Enough enough don't fight again. Soo apologize to her. It's your fault anyway. How could you make someone you don't know to pay your food. It's okay Sica I will help you when you need anything. Just tell me what you need okay?"

"Thank you Taengoo. I'm really saved because i meet you here."

"Oh yeah let's go to my home when you're not busy. Everyone in my house are asking me about you. They must be really miss you a lot."

"Sure. Of course i will come everytime you want." I smile to Taeyeon and then turn to Sooyoung. "Sooyoung buy me something taste really good now."

"What? I... Tae please help me." Taeyeon put her hands up signaling she can't help. "Sorry my friend. It's your fault I can't help you."

"It's already ten minutes miss Choi Sooyoung. You will regret you make me pay your meal." I laugh evilly.

"Good luck Soo. Bye Sica." Taeyeon leave us.

"Bye Taeng." I wave to Taeyeon. "Where is my food Maid Choi? I give you 3 minutes."

"Tae you really will leave me? Come on. Tae!"

"2 minutes 17 seconds, 16 seconds...."

"Aish.." I laugh at her then she's disappear from my sight.

 

Ah finally I find you Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------