Pizza Part 2

Teudongie Day Care ~

Rose team

“Okay cutie pies lets go get sausages!” Rose cheerfully said.

The little kids giggled sweetly making Rose cooed at that. The teachers (mainly Lisa and Jennie) was jealous that she got little angels.

“Hey! I want them too! Why do I get these little hooligans” Lisa said behind her.

Y/N gave a little glare at Lisa for calling her babies hooligans.

“Heh Heh….” Lisa immediately grabbed her “hooligans” and went right out to the market.

Holding hands in hands while humming nursery rhymes, skipping down the path to the sausage store. Being a little more “mature” both kids know what to do without being told. Just like now, a granny that was walking past them accidentally tripped and dropped her apples on the floor. Without saying anything, Mina and Jihyo ran to the granny and helped her up while asking is the granny alright. The granny was a little scratched at her elbow, Rose came forward and attend to the injury. While Rose is busy with that the kids went and picked the rolled away apples.

The granny is now patched up with all apples back to her. She thanked the trios by giving them an apple each and carefully walked away. Rose was extremely proud of the kids, giving them kisses on their head and showering them with all the compliments in the world.

When they’ve arrived at the butcher shop, it was safe to say that they didn’t feel like fainting but those pig heads hanging like chandelier and blood stain all over the butcher was a horrific sight to see. Rose wanted to ask the kids to stay outside if they can’t handle it. However, the kids just hold each other hands tighter and say that they can do it.

“No worries Miss Rose! We are not scared!” with a determination written all over their face.

This scene warms both Rose and the butcher’s heart, wishing that Y/N could also see this.

“Sorry that you have to see this kid. What can I get for you little princesses?” gently asked the butcher while chopping the pig’s leg apart.

“Can I please get sausages?” asked Jihyo politely.

“How many links do you want?”

“Ermmm…” Mina looking back at Rose. Rose not so secretly put up all ten of her fingers.

“Ten! Ten links please!” Mina exclaimed.

“Alrighty! Ten links coming up!” the kids giggled at his fun tone. 

The butcher threw two more extra links saying that it was to apologise for scaring them and because they were absolute angels.

“Cya princesses! Come again when you want meat!”

The kids said their thanks and waved back at the butcher.

Since they were still early and thinking about how well they did today, Rose wanted to reward them, so she brought them to the candy stall. The kids decided to choose some candies for other kids. Seeing about how they care about the other kids too, Rose thinks that they do not only deserved candy but also the whole world.

“Thank you, Miss Rose, for bringing us out today and the lollipop!” both kids said happily.

“You’re welcome! Now let’s go back” Rose grinned while holding their hands on each on her side and make their way back.

 

Jennie Team

“Recruit Dahyun and Rcruit Chaeyoung! We are on a mission to safely transport tomato sauce back to this base! Ya hear me!?” Jennie relayed the message to the with her hands behind her back standing up straight.

The kids both nod their heads.

“Guys.. that’s not how you do it. You gotta do a salute and say Aye Aye Mam!”

“Aye Aye Mam!” saluting back at Jennie.

“Now go grab your backpack and wear your shoe”

The kids scrambled to their bags and ran to foyer to wear their shoe. After some struggle and some help from Jennie, they are ready for this “field day”.

“Before we start this, here are some ground rules. Number 1: do not interact with strangers! Number 2: Always stay close to me! Number 3: Do not run! Lastly, number 4: stay on your best behaviour! You got me recruits!”

“Aye Aye Mam!”

“Aight let’s do this”

Marching their way to the supermart, kids being kids were being easily distracted. A puppy came across their path.

“PUPPY!!!!” both kids run to pet the puppy.

“Hey hey rule number 2 and 3, always stay close to me and do not run” sighed Jennie.

“Sorry Madam, the kids love dog, especially your Corgi” Jennie jogged over and apologised to the lady as the kids are still petting the puppy.

After the kids being satisfied with petting the dog, Jennie apologised once more as the lady casually waving it off, saying it’s fine. The mission to get tomato sauce resumed.

“Alright Recruits, we will head 3 o clock now (which means right)” Jennie said, turning her head to look at the kids.

To her horror the kids were gone, she looked left and right but still can’t find them. As she was internally panicking, a giggle came from her back. She turned and saw the kids talking to a stranger! She ran over and grabbed the kids away while asking “What you doing to my kids!”

“Chill sis, t-they came to me on their ownnnnn” the guy dragged his words.

“Rule number 1 do not interact with strangers. Didn’t I told you guys that?” Jennie sternly said to the kids.

“Sowrry, he was playwing with bubblwe blower” Dahyun said while Chaeyoung looking sad because they were being “scolded”.

Jennie looked back at the man and saw the “Bubble Blower”.

“TF!! Kids that is not a bubble blower, that’s something bad.”

“And you! Shouldn’t you be an adult and hide that thing away!” Jennie scolded the guy.

“Sissss, I told you they c-came to meee and playyy, aint my fault…” the guy was too high to continue his sentence and started giggling.

Jennie covered their eyes and brought them away. The kids were still sad because of the incident and thought that Jennie is mad at them. Jennie’s heart melted at the sight.

“Its okay kids, just promise me that you guys will never speak to a stranger.” Holding both her pinkies up.

“Pwomise!” immediately hook their pinkie with Jennie’s.

Continue with their journey to the supermart, stopping when they’re halfway there to have a water break.

“Its time for water break! Drink till the second line! Make sure you hydrate yourself!” Jennie commanded.

Grabbing the bottle form their bags, Dahyun easily drink till the second line and even went past the line. Chaeyoung on the other hand only took a sip and call it a day.

“Uh huh Miss, till the second line”

Chaeyoung started whining, not wanting to drink water.

“Chaeyoung you need to drink up, or else you will faint here. The water in your body will start evaporating because of this hot sun. IN the end you will become something like beef jerky!” Jennie whispered into her left ear.

Horrified at the though of being a beef jerky, Chaeyoung gulped down the water till the second line.

“Good job Chaeyoungie!” Jennie patted her head while Dahyun clapped her hands and cheered for her.

“Haha this trick will always work” Jennie mumbled to herself.

 

When they’ve reached the mart, Jennie grabbed their hands a little tighter, preventing them from running to the toys/candies section and walked to the can section. While choosing which tomato sauce to buy, Jennie unconsciously let go of their hand to pick up the cans. After three minutes or so, Jennie came down to two choices, deciding to ask the kids which one they prefer. Once again to her horror, the kids went missing again. She placed the cans back and run around the store like a mad woman looking for them.

Suddenly an announcement came “ Can Miss Jennie come to the customer service, we’ve got your children”

Jennie stopped running and facepalm then made her way to the customer service.

“Hi Mam, I’m Jennie, the one that you called over the PA system.”

“Miss Jwennie/Jennie!” Exclaimed the kids, running to hug her.

“I found your kids standing on top of the toilet paper tower while doing something like a bird flapping movement. I told them to get off the tower, but they just wouldn’t listen.”

“It’s the eagle dwance!” rebutted Dahyun.

“Guys why did you run off again and why didn’t you listen to the lady and get off the toilet papers.”

“Sowrrieee, we pwomise not to run off again and you told us not to spweak to stwangers.” Both kids sad again because it is the second time Jennie is disappointed.

Jennie sighed “Girls, just don’t talk to those strangers that ask you to follow them, alright?”

“Alwight”

“How much are all these toilet paper?” Jennie sighed once more.

Coming out from the store with a can of tomato sauce and a whole bunch of toilet papers.

Jennie though to herself “I swear I’m getting 10 years older because of the incidents today. I can even feel the wrinkles!! Also how am I going to explain why I have so many toilet papers.”

“Alright Recruits, mission accomplished let’s march back to base.”

 

 

Y/N Team

Instead of buying vegetable from a regular stall at the market, Y/N decided to bring Tzuyu to a nearby farm. Helping Tzuyu to wear her rain boots, her bag pack and a hat strapped comfortably on her head.

“Where we gwoing?!” Tzuyu turned to Y/N and asked excitedly.

“Hmm… we’re going to the farm, you know the one with Puppies.” Saying puppiess slight louder to catch Tzuyu’s attention.

“PUPPIESS!!” Tzuyu raised both hands in the air and cheered, catching the other kids’ attention.

“PUPPIES?! WHERE?”

“There’s no puppies here Nayeon, c’mon lets go now” Lisa said dragging both Jeongyeon and Nayeon out.

The teams set off one by one, leaving Y/N team the last.

“Alright, its time for us to go!” Y/N stretched her hand out for Tzuyu to grab on.

Just a few miles away, they have arrived at the farm entrance.

“Let’s buy some food for the animals so you can feed them.” Paying three dollars for a pack of feed, Y/N open the package before passing it to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu dashed off to the nearest enclosure, which is the goat’s area. Tzuyu looked at Y/N as if she was asking for permission to feed the goats. Y/N gave a nod and a smile, encouraging her to do it. Pouring some food onto her hand, Tzuyu stretched her hand past the gate. Within minutes, 4 goats came flocking towards her. Giggling at the tickling sensation caused by the goats nibbling. Once those goats ate finish, she turned her hand and towards Y/N for refill.

“Why don’t we feed other animals instead? Look at the goats they are full!” Y/N said while pointing to those goats that were already down on the ground, preparing to rest.

Tzuyu pulled Y/N hand to the next area, which is the bunnies.

“Nayweon uwnnie!” yelled Tzuyu.

“Haha they both do look similar.”

“Here you go” pouring the food into her hand.

With both hand full of food, Tzuyu ran to the bunnies, but all the bunnies hopped away from her. Well…..seeing a giant running full speed at them is quite terrifying.

“Thwey no like mwwe” seeing all the bunnies far away from her, a pout started to form on her face.

“Honey, you gotta approach them slowly and gently, like this.” Y/N poured some food in her hands and walk slowly towards the bunnies. Crouching Infront of them, she extended her hands and one by one, the bunnies came hopping over.

Tzuyu followed Y/N’s actions, true enough the bunnies came over and her pout is now replaced with a huge smile. =D

After feeding the bunnies, they decided to take a break. Pulling out a wet tissue from her bag, Y/N thoroughly wiped Tzuyu’s tiny hands before giving her her bottle to drink. With another wet tissue, Y/N wiped Tzuyu’s face and neck, while listening to Tzuyu babbling about how cute all the animals were.

“And now, for the moment we’ve been waiting for! Drum roll please”

*Drrrrrrrrrr* both of them smacking their thighs.

“It’s the puppies timeeeee!” Y/N threw her hands in the air.

Excited Tzuyu also threw her hands in the air “PWUPPIESSSS!”

Putting Tzuyu in the pen, almost all the dogs came running towards her. Squeals filled the air as the dogs crowded around her and her face. The owner came and gave Tzuyu a few toys to play with the dogs. Throwing a ball and making all the dogs run towards it, is the most entertaining for her. Laughing and clapping whenever the dogs bumped or tripped into one another. (Sadist in training). Y/N sat in one of the nearby bench and took some pictures of Tzuyu to send it to her parents. They played for another ten minutes and Y/N came to pick Tzuyu up.

Once again cleaning their hands, each of them then took a basket and walked towards the chiller room, where mushrooms are growing. Seeing a whole room of different mushrooms, learning all their names, and differentiating what is edible and what is poisonous, certainly opened Tzuyu’s little mind up. They decided to settle for white button mushroom, cutting off the portion they want and weight it.  Putting the mushroom in the basket, they went to the root vegetables section next.

“The onion has long but slender green leaves.” Y/N hinted while pretending to look for it, but in reality, it is just in front of them.

Like a pirate looking for the treasure, little Tzuyu looked high and low, squeezing thru any opening and scanned every corner. Finally, found something closely resembling what Y/N had described.

“Fwound it!, Hwere!!”

“Great job Honey!” ruffling her hair with adoration.

“Oh no I can’t pull it out, can strong Tzuyu help me?” Y/N said while lightly tugging on the onion’s leaf.

“Ywes I can!” with a determined look on her face, she grabbed onto the plant and pulled it with all her muscle in her body.

*plop*(idk what some they make when they come out :/)

“I did it! Itws ouwt!” Tzuyu cheered while dragging the whole plant, that is as tall as her towards her teacher.

“Can you please help me pull out another one?

Tzuyu nodded and get to work again.

Now all they have to do is pay for the items.

“Total will be four bucks”

“Four bucks means four golden coins” Y/N showed a bunch of coins to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu slowly picked out four golden coins with the help of Y/N and gave it to the cashier.

“Awhh aren’t you a smart kid” the cashier compliment Tzuyu, making her shy and hid behind Y/N.

“Thank you and come again! Bye kiddo!”

Tzuyu and Y/N said their thanks and waved back at the cashier.

Stepping out from the farm, Tzuyu let out a big yawn and raised her arms towards Y/N.

“Are you tired Honey?”

Tzuyu gave a sleepy nod and Y/N swooped Tzuyu into her arms. Tzuyu nuzzle into her neck and fell straight into dreamland.

“Alright let’s get this baby back” Y/N whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead.