Kim Family

Teudongie Day Care ~

In Kim household,


Because of the sun rays heating up a certain chubby squirrel’s bum, the squirrel woke up and turn to the left and saw a huge fluffy lump on the other bed. Seeing her sister still sleeping, she decided to wake her up.

“MOMORIN!” the squirrel whispered loudly.


After a few times of calling her, the raccoon finally came out from her cocoon and stared at the squirrel giving her a (cute) deadly glare for ruining her wonderful dream where she was in a pool of jokbal.


“It is time for school,” the squirrel said excitedly.


The raccoon’s angry face turns into a happy face after hearing the word school. With that, both of them jump out from their respective beds, but due to their clumsy nature, they fell face flat on the floor with a loud thud.


Meanwhile, Jessica was sterilizing the milk bottles on the stove. Taeyeon who just so happen to come out of their room saw her wife there, went and back hug her. Jessica tensed up when she felt something hugging her but relaxed into the husband’s arm when she smelled her husband’s perfume.


“Good morning babe” Taeyeon whispered huskily into her ears.


Jessica shuddered at the voice and hummed in response, trying to keep herself from blushing madly. In the midst of being sweet and cuddly towards each other, they suddenly hear a very loud thud (the twins fell at the exact same time because they are twins….so yea) and followed by thunderous crying coming from a particular room. Jessica immediately ran to the room to check on the twins while Taeyeon was running and at the same time grumbling at the twins for ruining their lovely moment. Jessica opened the door and saw both of the twins on the floor crying.


“Why is my little Momoring and Sanaring crying?” Taeyeon said with a caring tone.


 Jessica went to Sana and Taeyeon went to Momo and hugged both of them and try to calm them down by saying something like ‘I will punish the floor later for making both my angels cry’. After 5 minutes, the twins finally calmed down and Jessica brought them to take a quick shower and prepare for school. While Taeyeon went back to the kitchen to grab her breakfast. She smelled something burning and ran to the pot. The milk bottles that her wife was sterilizing just now, are melting. She quickly turns off the stove and soaked the whole pot in cold water and started scraping the plastic off the pot. After cleaning everything, she went and look for new milk bottles but she couldn’t find it.


“Babe where are the new s?” Taeyeon shouted so Jessica can hear.


“What?!” Jessica said while blushing.


Taeyeon just realized what she just said and began to laugh loudly to ease the awkward atmosphere.


“I mean the milk bottles, the milk bottles” Taeyeon shouted back. (Remember the scene from Hello Baby?)


Luckily the twins didn’t catch whatever their daddy said and continue packing their bags, trying to get all their toys into their tiny bag while Jessica trying to get everything out and convincing them to bring one only.


“We don’t have extra, why do we need them?” asked Jessica as the trio went to the kitchen after all the chaos happening in the room.

 

“You forgot to turn off the stove before going to check them and hence no more bottles,” Taeyeon said while laughing.

 

Jessica facepalmed herself for being clumsy and laugh together with her hubby. The twins looked at their parents and started laughing because they are laughing. (idk my baby cousin laughs when others are laughing, are babies that easy to entertain?) Well, without milk bottles, the twins have to drink using their sippy cup, which is not a problem and wear a bib just in case. Taeyeon went to prepare her office stuff and Jessica went to prepare herself for work after that helping her hubby to tie her tie. With Taeyeon helping Sana wear her shoe and Jessica helping Momo wear her shoe, they are prepared for the day.

 

They placed the twins in their car seat and drove off to the daycare to drop the twins first, after bidding them goodbye with kisses and asking them to behave, Taeyeon then went to the café to drop Jessica (she is working there with other soshi members) then lastly, to her own company.
 

 


 

Hie this is officially my first chap =)

In addition, SPECIAL THANKS to my first ever 7 subscribers, udon95, Yonalee88, atieee, Pinkcab, Chipchill, Yuura-yuuki and samitsu. =D