Kwon Family

Teudongie Day Care ~

 “Ringggg!” The alarm rang.

 

Yuri woke up and turned off the alarm.

 

"Yoona, wake up, it is 7 o clock," said in her morning voice.

 

"WAIT IT IS SEVEN ALREADY!!!!!" Yuri's eyes widened after realizing that they are 1 hr later than their usual waking up time which is six am.

 

Yoona jolted up after hearing that it was 7 already. At this timing, their two little troublemakers came into the room knocking on pots and pans, with Lucky, their pet husky. (*idk what gender to give, so imma just called it, it*)

 

"Rise and shine!" Jeongyeon said while Chaeyoung said "Rice awnd shwine."

 

Their parents looked at their children and said " which one of you cheeky troublemakers meddled with the alarm clock? "

 

Both of them smelled trouble and immediately looked down at the floor not looking at any of their parents' eyes as they were afraid of getting scolded. Meanwhile Lucky ran away as fast as it could.

 

"Who did it? Was it the both of you? " Yuri asked again but this time her voice got more stern.

 

"It was my idea of rewinding the alarm clock time, Chaeyoung did nothing wrong at all, please just scold me" Jeongyeon pleaded. Even though she is the cheeky type and the naughtier one,  she was never the one to let her sister suffer,  because she loves her very much.

 

"Chaeyoungie dwid wrong twoo" Chaeyoung pouted and started bawling her eyes out.

 

Both their parents sighed in relief after knowing that they were not late at all but, was kinda angry at the kids as they had to start their supposedly beautiful day with this prank.

 

"Both of you stand in your own corner and reflect for 15 mins" Yuri command.

 

"Dear,  don't you think that is a bit too long, look at them crying their hearts out. I think they know what their mistake is and will not do it again. " Yoona said after looking at her two bundles of happiness looking guilty at their own actions.

 

" Alright then,  reflect for 3 minutes, afterward tell us what you did wrong," said Yuri, after her heart soften when she looked at her little ostrich and little cub.
The kids went to their corner and started reflecting. On the other hand, Yoona smacked on Yuri's shoulder and said: "It is because of your genes that they are cheeky. You monkey!" With that, Yoona took the pans and pots back to the kitchen and left the confuse Yuri on the bed muttering "it is also because of your genes". (*well the pranking genes is running very well in the family ;) *)

 


 

3 minutes have passed, the kids came out from their spots. They stood in front of their parents and started spilling their feeling out to show how sorry they are.

 

"Appa, Omma, I am sorry for our actions, I will be a better older sister and teach Chaeyoungie the right things. We will also not do this prank again" Jeongyeon sniffled.

 

"Appwa! Ommwa! Chaeyoungie is sworry, plwease dwon't hwate Chaeyoungie! Chaeyoungie prowmise to be a gwood gwirl" Chaeyoung wailed with snorts dripping out from her nose.

 

"Make sure you guys really know your mistake and will not do it again." Yuri sighed thinking that this was the third time getting prank by these two in this month.

 

"Well putting seriousness aside, let us go eat breakfast. GO GO GO!" Yoona said while wiping Chaeyoung's face with her hand and carried the kids down to the kitchen, with Lucky trailing behind. (*that is HimYoona for you*)

 



Everything was going smoothly, eating like a normal family would. Until Yuri smeared chocolate jam on Jeongyeon's face and started laughing hysterically. Jeongyeon didn't want to lose out, hence she smeared back at Yuri and that is how a war began. Smearing each other with whatever jam they can find and threw their peas everywhere, while Lucky trying to eat all of the peas that they've thrown. (*at least they do not have to clean up that much with the help of Lucky*)

 

After the food massacre, things finally toned down. They cleaned all the messed they have made and went to clean themselves afterward. Yuri bathing Lucky, while Yoona helps Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to bathe. Yoona then dressed them up in matching shirt and pants with pokemon suspenders. Since she knows that their kids are very active, so dresses and skirts will not be a good idea for them to wear.

 


 

It is 7.15 and they need to reach the daycare center at 7.30. Yuri and Yoona ran into their room and packs all their document as quickly as possible. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung waited at the stairs with their bags that they had packed last night before their sleep while playing scissors, paper, stone.

 

"Scissors, paper, stone" Jeongyeon put out a rock and Chaeyoung put out a scissor.

 

"Yayy I win. Next round, scissors, paper, stone" Jeongyeon placed out a rock, knowing that her sister always chooses scissors no matter what, and as expected, Chaeyoung placed out scissors again. (*she is evil.... well sometimes*)

 

"Yayy I win again!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

 

"Nwot fwair! Ywo mwust bwe chweating!" Chaeyoung pouted.

 

"Alright kiddos, stop playing. Now to the car quick!" Yuri said while running down the stairs with Yoona behind.

 

(*sorry for this awk line idk how to delete it*)

 

Everybody went to their designated seats and fasten their buckles up. Before they drove off, Yoona told Lucky that they are going off and asked it to take care of the house. Lucky barked a couple of times as if it was replying Yoona and went in back to the house through the dog hole. With that, they started their journey for the day and luckily, they manage to reach the daycare on time, with 2 minutes to spare. (*it is not like the kids will receive punishment like in high school or something, but you know, parents don't like their kids to be late, like mine*)