Lee Family

Teudongie Day Care ~

Lee household,

 

"Omma, wake upppppppp!" shouted a bunny.

 

"Appwa! Appwa!" her little sister followed while doing her eagle dance on top of her appa.

 

Tiffany woke up and saw both of her sunshines on the bed, smiling brightly at her. On the other hand, her husband, Sunny was still lying comfortably on the bed, not moving a single muscle. Tiffany then asked Nayeon to bring Dahyunnie to go brush their teeth and pack their bags.

 

“Yes Mam!” Nayeon saluted and dragged Dahyun out of the room.

 

Tiffany chuckled at her daughter’s antics, wishing that they will never grow and be their cute little bunnies forever.

 

“You can open eyes now, hon, or else we will be late,” Tiffany said.

 

Sunny sat up and whined “how did you know that I was awake all this time?”

 

“Remember that I am your wonderful wife that knows everything about you, now hurry up and prepare yourself while I make breakfast,” Tiffany said and gave her husband a wink before going.


 

On the other side of the house, Nayeon is helping her little sister with brushing. She squeezes a bit of toothpaste on both brushes and proceeds to brush. Dahyun just followed her sister’s motion, for example when Nayeon is brushing her side, Dahyun follows and brush her sides too. After brushing, Nayeon took a towel and soaked it under a running tap. She then uses the soaked towel to wipe her sister’s face gently, cleaning away those dried drools and eyes (idk the actual name). She threw the soiled towel into the laundry basket and took a new towel and did the same thing that she did for Dahyun, to herself.

 

They then raced back to their own rooms, Nayeon being the good older sister, let Dahyun win the race, by running very slowly and stopping occasionally to catch her breath.

 

“Yayyyy! I’m thwe fwastest” Dahyun cheered loudly.

 

“Yes, yes, you are the fastest in the world, unnie is proud of Dahyunnie” Nayeon patted Dahyun’s head while saying it.

 

“Right now, we need to pack our bag, remember to bring the things that you need and not want for school” Nayeon commanded.

 

Dahyun placed her pencil box, exercise book and her tofu plushie in her bag. Nayeon came to check Dahyun’s bag after packing her own bag.

 

“What is this dubu doing in here, Dahyunnie?” Nayeon asked and grabbed the plushie out of her bag.

 

“Unnwie, plwease let me brwing it” Dahyun pouted, with her eyes glistening with tears.

 

“Alright, but make sure you will take good care of it, I don’t want you to come crying to me just because something happens to it,” Nayeon replied after looking at those puppy eyes and placed the plushie back into the bag.

 

"Oki thwanks unnwie, you are thwe bwest!" Dahyun said and hug her sister to show her appreciation.


 

“We are ready for schooool!” Nayeon exclaimed while going down the stairs happily with Dahyun.

 

Tiffany who is in the kitchen saw her babies still in their pajamas, with their bags on, ready for school.

 

“Uh nuh, not yet bunnies, you guys are still in your hibernation furs, go and ask your appa to help you guys in changing,” said Tiffany.

 

The kids threw their bags in a corner and went hunting for their appa. They went into the room without knocking on the door twice first. (see what I did there? I’m listening to knock knock and couldn’t give this chance up >.<) Luckily, Sunny has dressed already and was buttoning her shirt when they barge in.

 

“Appa! We need your help to dress us up for school” Nayeon said with Dahyun nodding at her side.

 

“How do you princesses like to dress?” Sunny said while squatting down to carry both her daughters, one on one arm.

 

“Pretty!” “Cwute!” both Nayeon and Dahyun yelled at the same time.

 

Sunny brought them to the kids’ room and started searching through the wardrobe. She took out a flowery dress for Nayeon and a cute overall for Dahyun. After helping them to wear their clothes, she styles their hair according to their theme. For Nayeon, she combs her long straight hair and added a flower headband. As for Dahyun, she split her hair into halves and ties her hair into two pigtails using cute Hello Kitty rubber band. She then brought them back downstairs for breakfast.

 

"Wow, look at my beautiful Nayeonnie and cutie Dahyunnie, appa did a great job on styling you guys" Tiffany exclaimed while beaming her eye smile when she saw her three most favourite people in the world.

 

"Well, I must say that my wife is a fashion designer and she may have rubbed off some of the skills on me," Sunny said and winked at Tiffany, while Nayeon and Dahyun both beam their eye smile back at their mummy, happy with the compliment their mummy gave.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her husband comment and went back to the kitchen to bring out breakfast to the dining area. The whole family gathered at the dining table and said a short prayer to thank God for the food, before eating. Tiffany can be seen feeding Dahyun and Sunny feeding Nayeon.


 

Breakfast time ended, it is time for them to leave the house. The kids went to take their bags that they have left in the corner just now and sat on the porch to wear their shoes. Nayeon being the independent older sister wore her shoe all by herself. As for Dahyun, Tiffany helped her to wear it because she was spending too much time trying to fit her right leg into the left shoe. They went to the car and drove to their first location which is the daycare center to drop their bunnies there. Next, to Tiffany's fashion company and drop Tiffany there, but before she went out of the car, the couple spent a few minutes hugging and having small kisses. The last stop will be, as you guys may have guessed it, her company.


Hie hieee I'm back, so sorry that I took so long to update.

Hope you guys like this chapter, also as some of you guys may have noticed that my current chapters always ends with them going to day care first then to work place, I'm sorry if this kind of ending is boring >.< idk how to end the story.

Oh this isn't important to you guys but I have reached and past the 50 subs mark YAYYYYYYY, thank you so much to those that subscribed to my story XD.\\

See you next time on my next chap ;)