Pizza Part 1

Teudongie Day Care ~

“PIZZAAAA! PIZZA PIZZA” chanted the kids.

“Shut up before I give you guys porridge instead” Jennie mumbled under her breath while glaring at those monkeys.

Jeongyeon hear her and decided to scream “YUCKY PORIDGE! I WANT PIZZA!”

Jennie thinking to herself why this pizza making day is a “good” idea, Y/N came to the rescue.

“Alright kids calm your little toes down. We’re going to go shopping for ingredients in groups. So, get in groups of 2.”

The kids scrambled onto their feet and went to hug their best friend. Since there is an odd number of girls, little Chewy is left all alone. She became sad thinking that since she isn’t in a group, she won’t be going out shopping.

Y/N came and scooped her up “Don’t be sad, I will be your partner!”

Being in her favourite teacher’s arm, little Chewy is no longer sad. However, it is now the other kids being sad, knowing that Y/N won’t be going with them. The other teachers rolled their eyes and went to which ever group they like best.

 

The Teams:

Lisa team Jeongyeon and Nayeon (Bread)

Jisoo team – Momo and Sana (Cheese)

Y/N team Tzuyu (Veggies, mushroom and onions)

Jennie team – Dahyun and Chaeyoung (Tomato sauce)

Rose team Jihyo & Mina (meat/sausage)

 

“LET’S GOOOO!” Lisa shouted with a pumped fist Jeongyeon and Nayeon followed her action and began chanting bread.

“Tf they doing!?” Jennie asked while giving the wtf face.

“Don’t interrupt their ritual and let’s go” Jisoo said while holding her kid’s hand, getting ready to walk out.

“Waitttt! I haven’t hand out their lanyards yet.” Y/N rushing over with 9 lanyards dangling on both arms. (Those lanyards contain the childcare centre’s address, just incase they get lost =/)

“Ohh~ Thanks Y/N.” Rose grabbed 2 and place them around Jihyo & Mina’s neck.

“Okay! Now we are good to go. See you all back here at 10:30!”

 

 

 

Lisa Team

Jeonyeon and Nayeon were excited to go out, especially without their parents’ supervisions. It means FREEDOM. They are both ready to go out and ruin the whole damn market. Running crazily around, only stopping when something caught their attention.

“YAH you brats stop running, come on we just only need to get bread, just ONE loaf of bread! Jesus, I really need to work out more often” panting like a mad woman after running what it like felt ten thousand miles.

The two kids finally stop at a stall where there are lots of toys placed on shelves. They turned their heads back towards Lisa and give the *I want to play* face.

Lisa was glad that they finally stop running, but when her vision went to the stall that they are standing in front.

“Oh no. Oh no no no we are not playing that!”

“Pretty pleaseeeee, with a cherry on top.” Both kids gave their best puppy eyes with their lower lips pursing out.

“Dang those eyes and top it off with extra cute pouts! Hope we won’t be late back or Jennie will blast my away.” Lisa though while taking her wallet out.

“Five bucks per try Miss!” the owner grinned slyly.

“I will have two tries” handing 10 bucks to him.

The two girls each took a turn, shooting at the prize they want. Luck was not on their side because both missed their target completely. They turned to Lisa and begged for more tries.

“Please Ms.Lisa! I just need one more try and I can hit it!”

The owner happily extends his hand out waiting for more money. Lisa unwillingly gave another ten bucks.

“Bless my wallet and in advance” Lisa mumbled.

With precision and dexterity they sure took a long time to shoot.

“Bang!”

Both hit their toys. The kids drop their guns and started cheering with Lisa.

“Sorry to burst you guys bubbles, but there’s no winner here. I can’t give them the toys.”

“What they clearly did hit the target! What scam is this Sir?!” Lisa asked the owner.

“The toys didn’t fall off the shelves. The rule to win is them to be off the shelf. You cannot blame me for that” the owner chuckled while counting his money happily.

Having to deal with the feeling of losing, the kids’ eyes started watering.

“My Bunny/Ostrich….” Both said the same time.

“Okay guys, never mind about this game, I will buy it for you.” Lisa hold their hands and started walking away.

“Haha foolish people, they can never win this game” the owner said to himself.

Unlucky for him, Lisa heard that and stormed back, pulling the two kids with her. Feeling outrageous, Lisa slammed five bucks on the table and grabbed the fully loaded gun. While taking a aim, she found a loose screw on the shelf and decided to hit that.

“Is she shooting the air? What a dumb , anyways more money for me!” the owner thought to himself.

“Bang!”

The bullet hit the loose screw and the shelf just came crashing to the ground. The toys fell to the ground including the bunny and ostrich, away from the shelf.

“Ms. Lisa did it! Hip Hip Hoorayyy!” cheered the kids.

“That’s not allowed!” feeling surprised the owner quickly got up and fixed his hat.

“How is that not allowed? You didn’t say that I need to hit the toys off the shelf with the bullet. You simply said to win is the toy to be off the shelf.” Lisa rebutted smirking at what she just did.

Due to the commotion, a crowd started gathering around the stall to see what’s happening.

Feeling the stares and judgement from the public, the owner had no choice but to give her all the toys that were off the shelf. Nayeon hugging the bunny and Jeongyeon grabbing the ostrich while imitating the bird.

While packing the toys in the bag, Lisa found small squares of tape sticking under each toy.

“No wonder people can’t win from this damn stall.” Lisa glared back at the owner.

Hearing her statement, he quickly closes his stall and walking away from the scene.

“See girls, this is how you win!”

Now happy with all the toys won, the trios happily skipped to the bakery to get the LOAF OF BREAD. (unaware that they are half an hour late)

 

Jisoo Team

“Come on!” Jisoo dragging Momo and Sana.

“But we’re hungry and tiredddd...” whined Momo, with Sana nodding in agreement.

“That’s why we need to hurry up. The earlier we go back, the earlier we get to eat!” ushered Jisoo.

As the trio walked pass the bakery, both kids stopped in their track and stared at those breads.

“No! We are supposed to get cheese not bread.” Jisoo told the kids while trying to convince herself that too. I mean how could anyone resist those deliciously baked goods?

However, it only takes a little persuasion to break done the wall Jisoo built a couple minutes ago.

“Prewtty pleaseeeee! Look at that custard bun, it’s calling out for us!” begged Sana

The next moment, they are in the bakery choosing their bread. Coming out the store with one bread each, happily chomping it down.

“Burp!”

“Okay now we have recharged our energy, let’s go and get cheese!” pulling the two kids with her.

Well…. Guess what? They are now stopped in front of an ice cream store. Just one look from the kids, they are in the store choosing their flavours.

Walking out from the ice cream store and on to the next one.

“Bakery? No, we are going to have bread later, let’s go” the kids nodded at Jisoo’s words and continue their journey.

This stopping by and tasting every store happen all the way till they reached their cheese store.

“God, how many damn stores are there? My wallet is crying already!” Jisoo think to herself.

Finally they’ve reached the cheese store, but before stepping in…

“Ring Ring Ring!” their eyes moved to the source and saw a churros cart.

“Get your fresh churros here!” yelled the owner while ringing the bell.

The kids haven’t even open their mouth and has already Jisoo replied them.

“No, you guys have eaten too many things and will not be able to eat the pizza later.”

The kids disregard their teacher and went to the cart.

“Three please!”

JIsoo was in disbelieve but at the same time a little pleased as the kids remember to order one for her. Sighing as she walked over to pay for it.

“Here you go!” the owner handed the churros to the kids.

Jisoo extended her arm forward to receive one of the churros but the kids grabbed all 3 and run away. The two little ankle bitters gobbled down the churros and came back looking innocent. Jisoo gave the *Did you just see that I can’t believe they just did that* face. So much for thinking that they was thinking about her. She grumbled under her breath and decided to let them off as they are just kids. (but if they are older….)

*Ahem* Finally, they have arrived at the cheese store. It is the kids first time to be in here, feeling excited as they are overwhelmed by the plethora of cheese.

“We can make so many things with cheese! Cheese gimbap! Cheese topoki! Cheese….” Sana was listing down all the things she wants to eat with cheese and Momo is just there staring at the cheese through the display cabinet.

The owner was so kind to offer the kids a platter of cheese for them to try. After many considerations, they decided to go with the owner’s suggestion of mozzarella for pizza.

“Holy cheese stick! We are so behind time! Quick!” dragging the kids with her back the childcare.