Choi Family

Teudongie Day Care ~

Choi household,

 

"Wahhhhhh" a loud cry was heard from a crib next to the couple's bed.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon started pushing each other off the bed because neither of them wants to entertain the crying baby at this ungodly hour.

 

"WAHHHHHH" the crying got louder.

 

Being closest to the crib, Sooyoung has no choice but to go and calm the baby down. She was annoyed at the fact that her precious sleep time got cut abruptly but once she saw her crying puppy clenching tightly onto minjoong (her toy dog), her heart ached and quickly carry the crying baby, trying to calm her down.

 

"Did you have a bad dream, Tzuyu ah?" Sooyoung asked sweetly.

 

The baby stopped crying and pouted cutely at her father. Sooyoung had to refrain herself from biting those cute chubby cheeks.

 

Since Sooyoung wants to continue her beauty sleep, she decided to make baby Tzuyu sleep too, by patting her bum and humming her favorite tune. However, little Tzuyu didn't seem to like the idea of sleeping and started wiggling in her father's arms. Sooyoung had no choice, and so she let Tzuyu on their bed to let her roam freely.

 

Once little Tzuyu came in contact with the bed, she let go of minjoong and went straight to her mother who was still in lalaland. She jumped on Hyoyeon stomach and screamed excitedly as if her mother was a trampoline. Hyoyeon woke up due to sudden pain and shock and wanted to scold whoever that woke her up in this manner. But stop when she saw Tzuyu looking at her with two big eyes and smiling innocently at her.

 

"Sweetie, do not do this next time alright?" Hyoyeon said softly to Tzuyu.

 

"Neh" Tzuyu replied happily, knowing that both her mother and father are wide awake. Therefore, Tzuyu made everyone play Castle, where she is the Queen and both her parents are her servants. Firstly, she demanded her mother to dance for her.

 

"Danwce Omma, danwce" Tzuyu exclaimed while hugging minjung closely to her.

 

"Alright I will dance for you" with that, Hyoyeon stood up from the bed and did some popping to kiddy songs, ending cutely with a wink. (Twice did this on weekly idol, you guys can go and watch XD)

 

"Appa flwy, flwyy" Tzuyu requested next.

 

Without much hesitation, Sooyoung swooped down and grabbed Tzuyu. She then started running around the house with Tzuyu in her arms like an airplane. The Queen then continues her long list of requests.  After few hours of fun for Tzuyu but dreadfulness for her parents, it was time to prepare for the day.

 

Hyoyeon took Tzuyu to bathe together and also helped Tzuyu to prepare for school later. While being the shikshin of the family, Sooyoung is in charge of breakfast. (cuz you know those who likes to eat knows a lot about food *like me, I'm fat due to the never-ending amount of food I in*) After cooking, Sooyoung went and prepare herself. The family then gather for breakfast and started conversing with each other.

 

"Tzuyu ah~ are you excited to see your teachers and friends later?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

At the mention of teachers and friends, Tzuyu got excited and said "Y/N ssaem! unnwie-deuls, Dahyunnie and Chaeyoungie!"

 

"What about your other teachers?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Tzuyu frowned when she thought of Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rose. It is not like she gets bullied or neglected by them (she don't really hate them), she just loves her Y/N teacher and friends more than them.

 

"Okay, we get it, you love Y/N more than the others" Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

"Alright then, let's get you there to see your teachers and friends," Sooyoung said and placed all the dishes in the dishwasher.

 

They went to the car and placed Tzuyu on her little throne before Hyoyeon starts to drive. Their first stop will always be the daycare center which, Tzuyu was sent off with hugs and kisses, followed by the café to drop Sooyoung and greeted Jessica too, since she was there already, then lastly, to her workplace, a dance academy which is own by her.


Thanks for the wonderful subscribers and commenters. You guys made my week special. >.<

Do comment on what I can improve or anything you guys want to say. =D