Blood Rush

I shouldn't love you yet I do

"You finally made it.", the leader greeted them in his usually cocky demeanor. He was grabbing the target's head and yanked it to the side while another member was just cuffing his hands onto his back. Wooshin hated him for several reasons and if he had known it was about them he would have had refused to take Xiao with them. Coffox and Bloods, Kuhn's gang, had a history together and knew each other for quite some time now, but what stuck to Wooshin's mind the most out of all the stories they shared was them being the first ones to actually hurt Xiao and make him unable to fight. It was a bloody day and a memory he wish he could delete, but whenever he meet this Kiyoung it was hard for him to keep his professionalism, side eyeing Xiao who was standing right next to him as always, checking up on him. Best friends got their back.
As always Kuhn took a few steps further than anyone else to greet Kiyoung, while the others stayed back, hands on their guns, ready to shoot if someone other member of Coffox would pop out behind any of the containers. They had done this before, the day when they had hurt Xiao and it was such a ridiculous reason compared to the thousands of reasons a gang can have to set a trap to a gang that they technically aren't enemies with. It was just that 500€ had gotten lost in the payment after Coffox had taken two people hostage for them. They had lured them into a trap, to a harbor they weren't familiar with and the rest of the story makes Wooshin shake his head at the painful memory of summer 2016. It was over a year ago now, the end of 2017 slowly nearing.
"3000€, the usual?", Kiyoung asked as he looked at the brown, with red stained bag in front of his feet. Kuhn only nodded at him. The faster he would be gone, the quicker they could do their job and then all go to bed and be thankful about another day of getting through with this.
"What are you gonna do with him?", he asked another question and grabbed the dude's hair again who moaned in pain through the cloth in his mouth that prevented him from screaming for his fellow gang members who were most probably still already looking for him. The question confused Kuhn a little. Kiyoung never wanted to know what they would do to the victim and the also rarely plan something like this before. Taking someone out depended on the person. People they had had bad history with were meant to suffer while those they didn't know at all got shot in the head straightaway yet Kuhn knew this guy from another gang who had caused them trouble a few months ago with their theft. He most certainly wouldn't be one of the easy ones. Jinhoo, who was in charge of most of their theft, had gotten hurt by him pretty badly.
The leader shrugged with his shoulders, "Haven't decided yet. We'll see.", he answered while Kiyoung's face turned into an amused grin. Compared to many, Kiyoung actually enjoyed the whole killing part which is why Coffox were so dreaded. Nobody really knew the reasons they had decided on becoming a gang, but all of them enjoyed seeing death and pain. While Kuhn had made the rule to only kill if needed or if it's a job in order to prevent 's mental state from getting too damaged - like it wasn't already damaged enough - Coffox killed uncontrollably whenever wherever, sometimes even without certain motives which is why they also had had no motive to attack Xiao like that. They hadn't even known he is their best shooter; it had been their first ever meeting - and it had been "out of fun with no hard feelings.", Kiyoung had once told him as some sort of lame apology.
"I want to see it.", he now demanded and took a step back, eyeing Kuhn carefully while said one raised an eyebrow and explained, "That is against the rules between all gangs."
Kiyoung acted as if he was shocked; he was such a dramatic and annoying person to begin with, combing through his short blond hair with his tattooed fingers, "We both know we ain't all gangs." Xiao tightened his hand around his gun.
"I need to request you to leave now, Kiyoung. We want to finish our business now like we have promised. You will get a prove sent as always."
The older leader seemed to struggle for a bit, but for whatever reason he suddenly changed his determined mind and wished them well. Kuhn found him suspicious and kept eyeing him until he went into his black Chevy, drove off and it stayed silent like that for a half a minute while the guy frantically tried to get up, his jeans was stained with blood at the part of his knees. Probably hurt his kneecaps so he couldn't run away Kuhn thought to himself as he kneeled down to get the cloth out of the target's mouth just to be spit on. He was used to it, a lot of people did this and Kuhn always wondered what they thought it would change when the only thing that happened was make him punch him directly into his face. As he got up and whipped the blood and spit off of his hand on his jeans, he turned around to s with the slightest grin. It wasn't like that Kuhn loved the killing part about his job, but they had found someone that had hurt one of s, which turned this whole job into a pleasant thing, "He's all yours."

His voice was completely broken by now from all those screams he had released during the past hour of complete torture, the blood stained watch of Xiao's wristwatch now hitting 4:35AM. The adrenaline in him kept him awake, but every second he just watched the boys do something to the guy who couldn't even scream anymore from now on, his adrenaline died down and he felt how tired he was becoming.
"Can we finally end this?", Xiao asked as he walked over to Wooshin and rested his head on his shoulder. He was glad he was sleeping over at his or otherwise he probably wouldn't have been able to fall asleep after these hours. It's not that it still scared him or he didn't get used to it by now, but it's like an accident. It happened to you and you always think back to it, no matter how bad it was. It could just be a simple car crash with nobody getting hurt yet you keep thinking about it and have visually placed it into your head, how damaged the front of your car was when meeting that tree at the side of the road. As Xiao looked at the heavily bruised and bleeding guy just a few meters away from them on the ground, it wasn't terrifying or making his stomach turn again and again. It was just engraved in his memory and would randomly pop up during days and nights for a while now. He was only 19 and it was his way to cope with this.
Wooshin didn't answer his younger friend, but walked up to Kuhn to request the end of this torture now. He had explained to them that they wouldn't just randomly blow off is head because he had hurt Jinhoo badly, and in fact Jinhoo still remembered him and did most of the damage, but it was enough already. The guy couldn't scream whenever either Jinhoo or Wooshin had thrown a punch at him and it was getting boring anyway. It was time to just end it for good.
"Who wants to do the finale hit?", Kuhn questioned as he walked up to the guy and Jinhoo who had just hit kicked him into his stomach and rib area, hearing another bone break underneath it. It was visible in his eyes that Jinhoo was thinking about it. After all he was the one who had almost gotten killed by this guy, but Wooshin stepped between the leader and him, "Everyone but Jinhoo will do it."
Him and Wooshin were still very close despite Xiao being labeled as his best friend. Jinhoo was the only one who had never killed someone, whether it is because of a job or trying to protect himself. He was the most human and sensitive one of them. Wooshin knew he was going to break. He had been the one who had had to adjust the most; constantly getting dizzy after seeing someone's insides or too much blood, randomly crying during school, calling him in the middle of the night because he was having nightmares. Everyone but Jinhoo would do it.
Despite all of this Jinhoo protested, "Hey! I'm the one who almost got killed by him this year's summer, not you!" Wooshin didn't take it personally and was completely unfazed as Jinhoo glared at him. He was in a Blood rush, as they liked to refer to it. Once you're in this process of hurting someone and get used to it, you take a step further and further while it becomes easier for you to do so and you don't even see how severe and bizarre the things you are doing actually are. Jinhoo with his weak and kind soul was a perfect target to fall into such a thing.
Kuhn stepped to Wooshin's side and supported him. He listened to Wooshin a lot; after all he was his right hand for a reason. "Everyone except Jinhoo is a allowed to do so."
While the others started exchanging looks, Bitto and Xiao already shaking their heads it was on Sunyoul, Gyujin and Hwanhee. Bitto kept his believes of only killing someone when he was in danger and Xiao was too tired to even lift up his arm and pull the trigger or do the last cut. Jinhoo got up in rage and positioned himself in front of the guy as if he was trying to protect him. While they had decided on Sunyoul because he had been the only one who had received a kick by him half an hour ago, Jinhoo pulled his gun and pointed at the three people standing in front of him. Wooshin slowly panicked. He knew that Blood Rush can go far, but so far to point a gun at your own people? At your own friends?
"I will finish this and you won't get in my way.", he threatened while all of them started raising their hands to symbolize defeat. Jinhoo slowly moved backwards to his victim while still pointing at them. The second he looked down to see where to exactly bent down next to him, Wooshin took the opportunity to kick the gun out of his hand with one hard and perfectly landed kick, silently thanking his mother for pushing him to Takwondo class as a kid.
Jinhoo stumbled and cursed something under his breath while Kuhn quickly grabbed the gun to prevent any gun to get into Jinhoo's hands tonight while Sunyoul broke the guy's neck without a glance. Sunyoul's appearance was one of the cutest and softest ones, but he was one of the most strong-minded and brutal people Kuhn had ever met.
Meanwhile Wooshin put his close friend into a tight hug who was violently trying to break free out of the younger's embrace, but Wooshin was way stronger than him. It had been some time since any of them had fallen into Blood Rush and it pained his heart to see someone like Jinhoo like that. While he heard the others carrying the dead body into the water, he just couldn't let go off Jinhoo. Next to Xiao he was his second best friend. How could someone so soft hearted try to do something like that? It's not that Jinhoo was the angel of their group. He came up with all the crazy ways to steal, break into some bank or house and even came up with the way of killing certain people even though he didn't do them in the end. Wooshin wanted to keep it like that. The only friend in this gang that had not gone insane after his first kill and he wanted it to stay like that - and to secure that Jinhoo should never be able to kill someone ever. Wooshin wasn't sure how he would react to his first death, but there was one thing Wooshin knew. They were both very soft hearted people and he didn't want to think back to his own first kill.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Guys! Our Wooshin is officially back to the group! I admit that I cried forreal...